• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello everyone! I’m ready for another big Disney trip! Last time was for the 50th for a week last minute. This time I want to go to DL & USH for a week. When I came in here a few years ago, a lot of the hacks in the early days of this thread were dead & I could only save the 5% from Sam’s. So if anyone can get me caught up on Disney gift card hacks, I would really appreciate it!

Hello everyone! I’m ready for another big Disney trip! Last time was for the 50th for a week last minute. This time I want to go to DL & USH for a week. When I came in here a few years ago, a lot of the hacks in the early days of this thread were dead & I could only save the 5% from Sam’s. So if anyone can get me caught up on Disney gift card hacks, I would really appreciate it!
Sent PM

It’s the season for Vanilla card tampering
by Milesperday

Ever since my last Vanilla card tampering incident, I was making sure to only buy new cards in packs or cards in the inside cabinet. However, the store started to run out of new packs and I was depleting the cabinet supply. I eventually got lazy and just started grabbing cards off the pegs, thinking “These cards are probably new and haven’t been tampered with….”

Sure enough, last week, 2 out of 6 cards were tampered with. But it was a new type of tampering than before. Usually, the scammers scratch off the digits or CVV, but these scammers decided to super glue paper over the magnetic swipe, thus blocking you from being able to swipe the card. Luckily it had only been 4-5 hours since I had bought the card and was able to call Incomm and have them send me replacement cards (I hear this process is faster since the balances on the cards remain.)

Here’s a helpful Twitter thread

Lastly, it seems San Francisco is suing Incomm for not taking this more seriously.
Be sure to read the comments! Direct link

Last edited:

This offer is LIVE

1701502237895.png

Reminder
  • You cannot buy Target GC with Target gift cards.
  • You cannot use Target GC to buy any third party gift cards.
  • You cannot use Target Circle Balance, earned Rewards, Anniversary, Birthday, Target Coupons including Target Circle Rewards Offer towards the purchase of Target GC.
  • You do not get an additional 5% discount on Target GC when using your Redcard.
  • You can use other credit cards to buy Target GC, just make sure you're getting the best deal.

Last edited:
This offer is LIVE

View attachment 814997

Reminder
  • You cannot use Target Circle Balance, earned Rewards, Anniversary, Birthday, Target Coupons including Target Circle Rewards Offer towards the purchase of Target GC.
  • You do not get an additional 5% discount on Target GC when using your Redcard.
  • You can use other credit cards to buy Target GC, just make sure you're getting the best deal.
Quick question. Do you turn off your red card on the Target app to pay with another credit card? I want to use a Discover Card and get the 10% off offer. Thanks!

Cub

1701520485586.png
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Cub gift card
    • Includes: AMC Theaters, Barnes & Noble, Choice Let’s Eat, One4all, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, Nordstrom, Sephora, PlayStation, Texas Roadhouse and Xbox
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 12/03/23 – 12/09/23.

Quick question. Do you turn off your red card on the Target app to pay with another credit card? I want to use a Discover Card and get the 10% off offer. Thanks!

I don't use the app. There should be a place for you to Add a new payment.

THANK YOU for asking this question! I don’t know why I dumbly didn’t even think about paying with something other than my Target debit. I paid with my Chase Freedom Unlimited that gets 3x on everything this year!

This offer is LIVE

View attachment 814997

Reminder
Thank you for this- I probably wouldn't have looked at the Target ad today or tomorrow!

Just make sure you know how many Target gift cards you need to buy, who you plan on giving them to, how you plan on using them. Once you use the Circle offer, it will disappear. You will not be able to buy more later on.
Yup! I try to pick one design for whatever denomination I'm getting. That way I can just know that all of the bows are $25, the snowmen are $15, etc when I'm separating out for the various recipients.

This offer is LIVE

View attachment 814997

Reminder
Thank you. I saw this in my app and was wondering if it could be applied to another gift card and if the red card discount applied.

Just loaded up on Target GCs for myself and one of my son's preschool teachers. I like how his school send out a file with the teacher's "favorite things". I rather get them something they like/shop at then blindly give them something. The other two are getting a Dunkin GC and Amazon GC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter