Cyber Savings
Get Ready, Cyber Savings Event Starts 11-27-2023 at 12a ET. Gift cards not eligible for Plus Early Access.

Disney+ $100 eGift Card (Email Delivery)​

By Disney+|
Item # 990329327
No rating value Same page link.

(0)
CURRENT PRICE: $79.98$79.98
Thanks for the info. I didn't notice the "+". Ugh. But thanks for posting anyways!

Cyber Savings
Get Ready, Cyber Savings Event Starts 11-27-2023 at 12a ET. Gift cards not eligible for Plus Early Access.

Disney+ $100 eGift Card (Email Delivery)​

By Disney+|
Item # 990329327
No rating value Same page link.

(0)
CURRENT PRICE: $79.98$79.98

That is Disney+, right? Still Not the Disney Gift Cards we can use for the Parks :( I wonder how many people end up with Disney+ subscriptions due to misreading that ... :(

This may already have been posted, so I apologize if it is a duplicate.

Tonight I used a Target Circle offer to receive a $20 reward by purchasing two qualifying transactions of $90 or more. Purchased $100 Disney gift card using my Red Card in two separate transactions for $95 and received the reward in my account within 30 minutes.

Previously purchased a $100 Apple gift card with my Red Card for $95 (to pay for my Apple 1) and received a $15 target digital gift card.

Used the $35 in rewards and gift cards along with another $5 circle offer to purchase some Christmas presents for the kids.

This may already have been posted, so I apologize if it is a duplicate.

Tonight I used a Target Circle offer to receive a $20 reward by purchasing two qualifying transactions of $90 or more. Purchased $100 Disney gift card using my Red Card in two separate transactions for $95 and received the reward in my account within 30 minutes.

Previously purchased a $100 Apple gift card with my Red Card for $95 (to pay for my Apple 1) and received a $15 target digital gift card.

Used the $35 in rewards and gift cards along with another $5 circle offer to purchase some Christmas presents for the kids.

Can the reward be used to purchase gift cards?

New offer for ALDI on my Amex Everyday:

Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make purchases in-store at Aldi or online for in-store pick up by 12/31/2023. Excludes delivery. Limit of $15 back in total statement credits. See terms.

Off topic but you all are the group I know that uses cashback portals the most:

Shutterfly through Rakuten purchase tracked last night at a way higher amount than I was expecting. I thought maybe the percent was higher than I thought, but it was because Rakuten is crediting me for the pre-discount subtotal. (And, let's be real, if you're buying Shutterfly things over Black Friday weekend, you'd better have some good discounts applied!)

Any guesses if this will hold or if the total will update down to reflect the true transaction amount? I've had things go completely unpaid, but never seen a total be changed after the transaction tracks. It'll be about $10 extra if it holds, which is cool.

I'm sorry for not reaching out sooner. Wow, what a drag! I have DP's certain Visa/MC not working but those are from rewards like swagbucks, employers etc. as they are coded differently. Not sure coded is the correct word but that's what I'm going with. Sorry for your troubles.

Where did the Vanilla Visa come from? Did you register the card prior to using it online?
@afan posted Visa & MC are the same, they don't work at SD either - which is new to me as is your issue with Vanilla Visa.

Anyone else having the same issues?
Please take the time to post, this DP is so important. Thanks!
I got the Visa from my local grocery store (Safeway). It's in a silver package with a big present in the front. I did try to register it, but when I went to vanillagift dot com, it doesn't seem to give me an option to register. I was able to enter the card # and check balance / tranactions but didn't see a way to register. It didn't seem to matter for other sites, as I spent it on Shutterfly for xmas cards.

Off topic but you all are the group I know that uses cashback portals the most:

Shutterfly through Rakuten purchase tracked last night at a way higher amount than I was expecting. I thought maybe the percent was higher than I thought, but it was because Rakuten is crediting me for the pre-discount subtotal. (And, let's be real, if you're buying Shutterfly things over Black Friday weekend, you'd better have some good discounts applied!)

Any guesses if this will hold or if the total will update down to reflect the true transaction amount? I've had things go completely unpaid, but never seen a total be changed after the transaction tracks. It'll be about $10 extra if it holds, which is cool.
No input for your questions, but I just placed my order this weekend for xmas cards. I didn't find good discounts other than the 10 free cards and I went through topcashback because they had a bonus $2.50 over the weekend.

Any tips on getting to $100 purchase on target when you want a $100 GC and a “spend 100” bonus? I threw in a $25 DGC but I’m not here for tiny denominations.

I got the Visa from my local grocery store (Safeway). It's in a silver package with a big present in the front. I did try to register it, but when I went to vanillagift dot com, it doesn't seem to give me an option to register. I was able to enter the card # and check balance / tranactions but didn't see a way to register. It didn't seem to matter for other sites, as I spent it on Shutterfly for xmas cards.

Thank you for responding.
I have no experience with Vanilla Visa but I will say after buying Visa/MC and Virtual cards, online registration should match the account where you plan on using it. I've had no issues at shopdisney as recent as 2/26/23 with MC purchased at Meijer via MPerks: Buy $150+ MC, Get $10 Off

Sorry for the late start, we had an unexpected visitor this morning. Okay so, we had the Thanksgiving party, DH invited a few friends from work along with their spouses and kids. "Sean", single guy brought his newish girlfriend, which was totally fine. Guests arrived between 2-3pm and left after midnight but Sean and his date were here almost until 2am. He came over this morning wondering if we could invite them back for dinner...
Is that weird? DH is much older than Sean. Maybe I'm over thinking it? :confused3
Just thinking out loud, why wouldn't this young couple want to spend time with their friends, right?

No doubt it's a compliment. Yeah, maybe I'm overthinking it.

That is Disney+, right? Still Not the Disney Gift Cards we can use for the Parks :( I wonder how many people end up with Disney+ subscriptions due to misreading that ... :(

And this isn't Disney's first rodeo with gift cards unique to one section of their brand. I remember back when they have Disney STORE cards that could not be used for anything else. We had to be very careful not to buy the Disney STORE cards and buy the regular Disney gift cards that could be used in the parks and for DVC dues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter