Bummer.
I wasn't sure about that as I didn't try since I was making a non-gift card purchase either way.
Yes. Too bad because I would have done $50 for $33 with the discount code. Oh well. Thanks for posting. Maybe it will work for others.

For anyone looking for streaming specials Hbo Max has 2.99 a month for 6 months. Unfortunately
it is the ad tier. Regular price for ad free. I'm so tired of ads. DH and I went to see a movie last week
and it was 15 minutes of commercials and just 1 trailer before movie started.😟 He said next time
just pay to stream it at home.

Has anyone ever had an issue with a gift card from mygiftcardsplus (they are run by swagbucks)? I bought a $25 egift card from them using paypal and they said the gift card was sent to my email but I never got it. I used their resend gift card option 3 different times but still never received it. I emailed customer support and they emailed back saying they resent the gift card but of course I still never received it. I tried calling their sutomer support number but it just gives a message that no one is available to take your call (I assume after getting that message at 5 different times, they don't actually answer the phone.).

Has anyone dealt with them before?
I use them pretty often when they have bigger discounts. I've never had a problem. I hope you can get it figured out!

New Target Circle bonus. 4 purchases of $80 to earn $30. Expires 12/24

I got nothing, which doesn't surprise me given the vacuum I bought there a couple days ago. Plus been shopping there a bit more than normal lately. They know I don't need incentive, except I do as I'm pretty much done with shopping 😂

Oh dang, so many people got their gift cards from staples! I hope line are ok. Anyone not gotten them? I wonder if I should call…
Don’t bother contacting them until after the expected arrival date which was like 11/28, in the meantime keep checking your mail. Had another player get their sneak delivered by USPS a couple days ago (didn’t show up in informed delivery but when they checked the tracking it was delivered a couple days before lol).

I can’t deal with combining that many cards, lol.
Waaay back in the day I helped my Dad do a last minute surprise Disney trip and we bought like $3k in gift cards on a Target black Fri deal on physical $25/$50. Went through a couple hallmark Christmas movies that night as I combined them all for him. After that I can combine any DGCs 😂

Has anyone ever had an issue with a gift card from mygiftcardsplus (they are run by swagbucks)? I bought a $25 egift card from them using paypal and they said the gift card was sent to my email but I never got it. I used their resend gift card option 3 different times but still never received it. I emailed customer support and they emailed back saying they resent the gift card but of course I still never received it. I tried calling their sutomer support number but it just gives a message that no one is available to take your call (I assume after getting that message at 5 different times, they don't actually answer the phone.).

Has anyone dealt with them before?
I buy fairly frequently and have not had a problem. Two thoughts - are they using the correct email, did you get any acknowledgment from my gift cards that you purchased, usually they send one before sending the email with the GC. Only other thought is to check spam folder. Sorry to hear you are having issues.

This isn't a gift card deal per se, but I just purchased $20 in Disney gift cards ($10x2) off Newegg for $3 on a Black Friday deal.

Speaking of Newegg, one of their Black Friday deals is Quicken Deluxe and Quicken Premier 1-year subscription at half price after applying both promo code and sale price--$30 for Deluxe and $41 for Premier. It can be used for a brand new account or for a renewal provided your current subscription is in its last 6 months.

https://www.newegg.com/quicken-clas...iption/p/N82E16832624019?Item=N82E16832624019

https://www.newegg.com/quicken-classic-premier-1-year/p/N82E16832624020?Item=N82E16832624020

The activation key will be physically mailed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter