Hulu is $0.99/month for 12 months for Black Friday: https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/shop/story/black-friday-2023-hulu-99-cents-month-year-104880222
Eligibility from same article: All new and eligible returning Hulu subscribers (who have not been Hulu subscribers in the past 1 month) can sign up for the Black Friday promotion.
And if you currently have Hulu and want to take advantage of the deal just register with a different email. I’ve had this deal from hulu for the last 3 years just switching back and forth between 2 different emails.

And if you currently have Hulu and want to take advantage of the deal just register with a different email. I’ve had this deal from hulu for the last 3 years just switching back and forth between 2 different emails.

We'll likely do that. I almost always use my own email for all subs, but because I had the D+ bundle under my email, when we tried to switch to the Hulu bundle that includes Live TV (we dropped cable), it said I had to wait until my current month ended since I'd paid for it. So we used my DH's email. Sounds like time to switch to me again!

Where did you see the 5x Sam's offer? Was it a targeted email or something you're seeing in the app? Are you sure it's a separate offer and not just a reminder that, with the quarterly categories, you can get 5x at Sam's?

Assuming it's a separate offer, you'd end up with 9% because of the way Chase gives points on the card. They give the 1% everyday and then 4% for the bonus category. So, you'd get the 4% twice.
When I looked at “see chase offers” in the app, it said 5x points there. I’m not sure if it is separate or not I guess?

I went through the entire ordering process at BJ's and then got an item is not available now due to insufficient inventory. Bad enough that they are not available. making me go through the entire ordering process before telling me is not great. If they aren't available they should say so up front. What a pain.

Anyone else have an issue ordering the Disney GC's from BJs?

That's weird. I tried ordering 2 of the $500 GCs at BJs and it let me go all the way through submitting the order before giving me the error message.

When I went back ini, it would let me buy 1, but not 2. At least it let me know up front this time.

It would let me buy 3 of the 3 packs though.

Can you buy Disney GCs on Walmart website, using a Walmart GC?

I did that and it says, fair warning, they are getting cancelled. But I thought I read it was working too. Just trying to figure it out.
I do exactly this about every 1-2 months, most recently later last week, arrived in today's mail. You just have to buy physical cards - ecards do not work.

I did that and it says, fair warning, they are getting cancelled. But I thought I read it was working too. Just trying to figure it out.

Not sure about the offer, if you can go in-store that would be best.
Online you are correct, some are posting their orders have gone through though I do consider it YMMV. You just never know with Walmart. Once the CC offer goes through and later on when Walmart cancels it for no reason, you're in a pickle.

Reminder: Offer expires today!

Target Circle Reward Offer
: Various
  • Spend $80 & Get $15 Reward

While at my local Target, we tried to purchase $25 and $50 Panera Bread gift cards but none worked. Manager pulled them all.
Just my location, not sure about yours. YMMV

Did anyone who ordered the staples physical gift cards get them? I got a shipping notification but it’s just “shipping label printed” and no movement since.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter