Yes, I did receive it in an email and it was only on my United card.
Did you also get the offer for “receive a $15 statement credit when you spend $100 or more in select categories between 11/14/23 and 1/15/24 with your United MileagePlus® Card.”

One of my utilities takes PayPal and was going to use that with my freedom although not quite as good ($15 off $150).

To answer your original question I would think you can do the same merchant 3 times.

I had the HD offer selected. I did unselect it to try the walmart offer…
Ah, yeah that’s where it went wrong. Any time you switch an offer you run the risk of not getting it back. Once an offer has dropped if you still have the offer loaded you might be able to keep it (idk how long) but if you drop it for another offer you can’t have the old rate back. We’ve been switching back and forth because the offer was still 10% for both. At some point on Fri they seem to have dropped to 5%.

Does anyone know of any Sam’s Club renewal discounts? I got this coupon via email, $20 off my next purchase, but I let my membership expire a few months ago. Looks like it’s only good on the expired membership. If I can find a renewal discount it may be worth it to reactivate my account.

Attachments

• IMG_0989.jpeg
    IMG_0989.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 6
Ah, yeah that’s where it went wrong. Any time you switch an offer you run the risk of not getting it back. Once an offer has dropped if you still have the offer loaded you might be able to keep it (idk how long) but if you drop it for another offer you can’t have the old rate back. We’ve been switching back and forth because the offer was still 10% for both. At some point on Fri they seem to have dropped to 5%.
Ah okay. I'm a newbie to this so live and learn I guess. My offers said 8 weeks remaining or something like that (don't remember exactly but I know it went past Dec 30 which is my paid in full date) so I thought that meant they would still be available for 8 weeks lol. Darn.

Per comments on DoC the cash app Walmart offer is working on physical Walmart gift cards. (Don’t load this offer if you have a 10% offer right now at HD or Walgreens as those have been dropped to 5%!)

Ah okay. I'm a newbie to this so live and learn I guess. My offers said 8 weeks remaining or something like that (don't remember exactly but I know it went past Dec 30 which is my paid in full date) so I thought that meant they would still be available for 8 weeks lol. Darn.
One would think! Welcome to FinTech 😂

Per comments on DoC the cash app Walmart offer is working on physical Walmart gift cards. (Don’t load this offer if you have a 10% offer right now at HD or Walgreens as those have been dropped to 5%!)
Not working for me. "Your cart contains an ineligible item" message shows at checkout.

ETA: I was trying a Disney gift card. Duh. Obviously my reading comprehension skills are not up to par today. I'll blame holiday multitasking lol.

Nope, still getting the ineligible item message, even with physical walmart cards.

Last edited:
OfficeDepot has $20 back in OfficeDepot rewards when you buy $100 in Choice, Giving Good, or Spafinder gift cards (In store).

Does anyone know if Choice would include the All4one gift cards?

Not a gift card but Bath & Body Works has hand soap and bar soap for $2.95 using code SUDSY. Great deal for stocking stuffers, gifts, donations, etc. Or just to stock up at home.

And they take Paypal if you have the Chase Freedom Flex which is a 5x category this quarter.

just recived my Shoprite ad offer valid 11/19 - 11/27, I'm outside MD, shows $20 coupon redemable 11/26 - 12/2

NY the coupon promotion usually starts the day after the GC discount ends, this one overlaps, which is unusual

Hopefully, Shoprite got enough complaints the last 2 years since it was ridiculous that you didn't have a full week to use the coupon. If your shopping day was Sunday or Monday, you couldn't use the coupon.

FYI for anyone looking at doing this deal. I got my GC today in NJ and the receipt says I have to redeem between 11/28 and 12/2/23 which is NOT what the ad said but does fall in line with prior years where they didn't let the sale overlap.

Just a heads up since these dates were specifically discussed for the Sunday shoppers.

Not a gift card but Bath & Body Works has hand soap and bar soap for $2.95 using code SUDSY. Great deal for stocking stuffers, gifts, donations, etc. Or just to stock up at home.

And they take Paypal if you have the Chase Freedom Flex which is a 5x category this quarter.
This was the price in store as well.

Used ink card to buy visa/mastercards at Staples @ 5%
Used one card @ Kroger to get $50 bath body works gift cards for 15% off ($42.50) and 4x fuel points:)

Well, I must admit I'm disappointment with all DGC deals for Black Friday. Sams and BJs which I normally use don't seem to have anything different from their normal sales... Guess I'll continue to see what deals land.

If you're not using CamelCamelCamel to monitor your must-have products for Black Friday sales and beyond, you might be missing some good deals on Amazon! I just scored a great deal on the Graco Contender Slim car seat that I've been eyeing for traveling with my 4 year old. Original price has been hovering around $159.99 for months and just dropped to $111.99 this afternoon. CamelCamelCamel sent me the alert when it did so it has saved me time and money!

Last edited:
FYI for anyone looking at doing this deal. I got my GC today in NJ and the receipt says I have to redeem between 11/28 and 12/2/23 which is NOT what the ad said but does fall in line with prior years where they didn't let the sale overlap.

Just a heads up since these dates were specifically discussed for the Sunday shoppers.

Not a shocker, as Shoprite somehow manages to mess something up in these promotions at least once or twice a year. But it does make sense, the idea is they don't want you to be able to buy a gift card and then immediately the use the coupon right afterwards, they want you to have to come back another day in the hope you forget to use the coupon.

On my chase freedom flex, I have an offer for 5x points at Sam’s club. Could I buy discounted gift cards there (around 3-4% off) with my chase feeedom flex offer (5%) plus get the 5% cash back for the quarterly wholesale clubs to make it a total of 13%?

I have a new Amex offer on all my cards "Spend $50 or more in a single purchase, get $5 back in shopping businesses on the Shop Small Map."

Personally, I am not going to bother with this offer - it is only for 5 days, and for 10% the amount of work it would take to figure out finding a store on the shop small map and spending $50 there seems too time consuming for me. But posting this in case the offer interests anyone else.

On my chase freedom flex, I have an offer for 5x points at Sam’s club. Could I buy discounted gift cards there (around 3-4% off) with my chase feeedom flex offer (5%) plus get the 5% cash back for the quarterly wholesale clubs to make it a total of 13%?
Where did you see the 5x Sam's offer? Was it a targeted email or something you're seeing in the app? Are you sure it's a separate offer and not just a reminder that, with the quarterly categories, you can get 5x at Sam's?

Assuming it's a separate offer, you'd end up with 9% because of the way Chase gives points on the card. They give the 1% everyday and then 4% for the bonus category. So, you'd get the 4% twice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter