• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Update: Includes all Kroger Family stores.

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

View attachment 810569
  • Earn 4x fuel points on all 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Links Above
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Excludes: All store gift cards under the Kroger umbrella including Kroger Wireless Refill and Kroger boost, and variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.
    • Expires 12/05/23. Post #20455
  • Earn 4x Fuel on $25, $50 or $100 Visa or Mastercard gift cards
    • Links Above
    • Excludes Mastercard and/or Visa Gift Cards variable load Gift Card
    • Expires 12/05/23.
HOORAY!! I had *just* looked at my weekly Harris Teeter email of specials and the 4x on gift cards wasn’t listed. I was so sad until I saw your post!

I agree. I will not renew either, DH might sign up if he can get it for free next year.
BJ's wholesale has been on my mind lately, but I'm worried about the difficulty to opt out, has this changed?

It seems pretty easy to opt out of the auto-renewal now on BJ's. They still will give you an easy to add to cart option when you're checking out for a renewal, but turning off "Easy Renewal" is as simple as clicking a link to turn it off.

I know it seems like overkill, but I have had Sam's Club, BJ's and Costco memberships for years. Sam's Club and BJs historically has been easy to find a "new member" renewal each year and just switch up the primary owner so joining is not that expensive.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the screenshot of the Sam's offer when it was 10 percent off? I have looked but can't find it. Thanks!

It seems pretty easy to opt out of the auto-renewal now on BJ's. They still will give you an easy to add to cart option when you're checking out for a renewal, but turning off "Easy Renewal" is as simple as clicking a link to turn it off.

I know it seems like overkill, but I have had Sam's Club, BJ's and Costco memberships for years. Sam's Club and BJs historically has been easy to find a "new member" renewal each year and just switch up the primary owner so joining is not that expensive.

Glad this has changed, I could swear peeps were pretty upset on how difficult BJ's made it. I remember reading comments several pages back, maybe a year ago? Anyways, glad to hear it's easy.

I believe @TheOneWithTheTriplets posted Sam's is cracking down on peeps repeating membership freebies?

And as far as free BJ's memberships, I don't recall having that as an option in Michigan. Dagnabbit if I missed it! Offers typically exclude our corner of the world.

Glad this has changed, I could swear peeps were pretty upset on how difficult BJ's made it. I remember reading comments several pages back, maybe a year ago? Anyways, glad to hear it's easy.

I believe @TheOneWithTheTriplets posted Sam's is cracking down on peeps repeating membership freebies?

And as far as free BJ's memberships, I don't recall having that as an option in Michigan. Dagnabbit if I missed it! Offers typically exclude our corner of the world.
Yes, Sam's was intense this time. Used to be new email = new account. This time, I had to log into all the old accounts and wipe out of mailing address and phone number. Then, I was able to use a new email to create a new account.

Updated: Maryland Weekly ad has been released.

ShopRite

1700111246316.png

• Buy $100 Any 3rd Party gift cards & Get $20 Off next purchase
    • Must be one transaction.
    • Limit one per customer, with card
    • Excludes: ShopRite, Visa, Mastercard & all financial products.
    • Coupon prints at register and must be presented to redeem $20 on your next shopping order.
    • Minimum purchase of $20 required (excludes prescription medications, gift cards, postage stamp sales, milk, cigarettes, fuel, tobacco products, and alcoholic beverages or any other items prohibited by law).
    • Maryland: Valid 11/17/23 – 11/27/23.
    • Outside Of Maryland: Valid 11/19/23 – 11/27/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • ShopRite Amex Offer: Various offers
    • Get 20% back as statement credit up to a total of $15. Online and in store.
    • Expires 12/15/23. Post #18961 :thumbsup2 @miztressuz

Attachments

• 1700070212302.png
    1700070212302.png
    156 KB · Views: 199
  • 1700093340518.png
    1700093340518.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

eGifter: Direct link

1700072454662.png
1700073055685.png

• $50 Gap Options Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: OPTIONS1123
  • Members can get $50 for $38
    • Limit 5.
    • Earn 5 eGifter Points per $1.00 spent ($40 x 0.05 points = $2.00 saved) Points can be used instantly or saved for later.
    • Expires 11/30/23.
  • $25 Chipotle Gift Card for $20 with Promo Code: YUMMY1123
    • Limit 5
    • Expires 11/30/23.
  • $50 DSW Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: SHOES1123
    • Limit 5.
    • Expires 11/30/23.
  • $50 Build-A-Bear Gift Card for $42.50 with Promo Code: BEAR1123
    • Limit 5.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • $50 Ace Hardware Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: ACE1123
    • Limited to 5 Promos per Customer
    • Expires 12/15/23.
Edit to add DSW

Last edited:
Lidl

1700074667712.png

• Buy $100 any 3rd Party Gift Card & Get $20 myLidl Coupon Single transaction
  • Direct link to offer
    • Limit 1 $20 coupon only in each Redemption Period.
    • Must be a myLidl member at the time of purchasing gift cards.
    • Excludes: Lidl gift cards
    • To earn and redeem your coupon, scan your myLidl app or enter the phone number associated with your account at checkout. Your $20 coupon will populate in the myLidl app.
    • coupon will be available in myLidl app from 12/1/23 - 12/31/23 and 12/21/23 - 1/21/24 (each a “Redemption Period”).
    • Offer valid 11/24/23 - 11/28/23. Black Friday
    • And
    • Offer valid 12/21/23 - 1/21/24. Holiday season

Sweet!

Eddie Bauer
- via cashstar

1700076253556.png
  • Buy $100 Eddie Bauer egift cards for $80
    • Up to $200/$40 discount
    • Limit one. Direct link
    • Expires 11/19/23.

Then go to Eddie Bauer
1700076268433.png
Adventure Rewards members: Free to join , Save up to 50% on Select merchandise with Promo Code: JOINARBF
Be sure to use a Shopping Portal YMMV

BJ's Wholesale Club
Physical cards only with Free Shipping

• $25 Philly Pretzel Factory Gift Card, 2 pk. For $29.99
  • $50 Barnes & Noble Gift Cards for $39.99
  • $100 Jiffy Lube Gift Cards for $64.99
Looks like there were other gift cards on sale, which I didn't know about that are now sold out....
Friendly reminder, I am not a member.

Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: Wholesale Clubs & PayPal
  • BJ's Coupon: Various Offers
  • Shopping Portals here and here.
  • BJ's also accepts: Apple Pay

Tell me the recent Target Circle Offer ended without me getting my last circle filled for $20! I don't see it anymore. Did I royally screw this one up? I kept waiting because I wanted to go into the store and purchase. I missed it didn't I...
Mine ended yesterday, so I think you may have missed it if they are all the same date.

Just to add to the auto-renewal discussion, just got back from BJs and now when you check out there's a long question that pops up on the credit card scanner that asks if you want to "auto-renew" and give them permission to charge your credit card. They must be hoping people don't read it and think it has to do with charging their credit card for the current purchase and hit yes (I almost did). It appears this question will pop up every time you check out...what a pain.

Update: Includes all Kroger Family stores.

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

View attachment 810569
  • Earn 4x fuel points on all 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Links Above
    • Excludes: All store gift cards under the Kroger umbrella including Kroger Wireless Refill and Kroger boost, and variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.
    • Expires 12/05/23. Post #20455
  • Earn 4x Fuel on $25, $50 or $100 Visa or Mastercard gift cards
    • Links Above
    • Excludes Mastercard and/or Visa Gift Cards variable load Gift Card
    • Expires 12/05/23.
Thanks have some chase offers to use :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter