• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I went to my local Big Lots today to check if they had any gift cards. The only gift cards they had were their own store gift cards. I do not know if it varies by store or if the information above is outdated.

I agree. I don't shop there so I can only post what I find. It could be both, varies by store, even state to state.

I don't think this deal is as popular as it use to be, most likely due to sites not paying out. I haven't purchased VV from here in a long time. If they go to 10% this quarter I would jump in. Note new promo code: HOLIDAY5OFF and expiry date has been extended by 1 day.

Giftcard .com
  • Save 5% when buying $100 virtual Visa gift cards with promo codes:
    • HOLIDAY5
    • GIFTVISA5
    • HOLIDAY5OFF
  • Limit 3. Direct link to offer
  • Note codes are one time use and are not stackable.
Credit Cards & More
  • Apple Pay Amex offer: via Everyday card
    Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more purchases using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device
    Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $15).
    Expires 1/01/24. Post #20204 :thumbsup2 @trenty
  • Chase Freedom Q4 2023 Quarterly Categories: PayPal
  • Site now accepts: Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Shopping Portal - YMMV Read the terms!
I would think the reason it isn't popular is because most of us can just get 5% at staples for the fee free $200 Visa and Mastercard with an ink card. So why would anyone want a $100 card at 5% off that isn't fee free. And plus, it is much harder to liquidate a $100 card than a larger denomination.

Added Offers ~ 11/12/23

Discount District

Target Gift Card Offers
1699778920841.png

• Deal of the Day: Save 15% on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Domino's, Fandango, GolfNow and Vudu
    • In-Store Only
    • Circle coupon / Online link
    • Limit 3 per denomination & per brand.
    • Expires 11/12/23.
  • Buy $100 + PlayStation Gift Cards & Get $5 Target gift card
  • Buy $50 + Choice Gift Cards & Get $5 Target gift card
Credit Cards and More
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • Discover 5% Q4 2023: Target
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV
  • Cash App Offers: N/A
  • Split Payment at self checkout: 10/08/22 Post #10842
  • Target also accepts: Apple Pay
  • Target Circle Reward Offer: Various
    • Spend $90 2 times & Get $15 in Circle Reward
    • Yes, works on Specialty Gift Cards
    • Expires 11/14/23. Post #19835 :thumbsup2 @ambgoph

Does anyone have a screenshot of the Meijer deal that ended yesterday (buy $100 in GC and get 20,000 mperks)? I bought a $100 GC and my mperks didn’t track. I can’t find any info online and the only way I can get it credited is if I give them a screenshot of the sign in store or of the mperks deal in the app.

Does anyone have a screenshot of the Meijer deal that ended yesterday (buy $100 in GC and get 20,000 mperks)? I bought a $100 GC and my mperks didn’t track. I can’t find any info online and the only way I can get it credited is if I give them a screenshot of the sign in store or of the mperks deal in the app.

Just copy and paste. Mine didn't track either. I see the receipt and was told to do this in the Meijer app - which I don't have,
that's my fun chore for today.

1699812603949.png

I just received new Holidays from BJs flyer in mail and they have lots of offers for Black Fridays w/extended dates. Also available online … including Disney

Thank for posting. I listed offers a few pages back and added them to the main page, are you seeing more offers than what is currently listed?

Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
BJ’s Warehouse
Post #2 Discount District
BJ’s Wholesale Club
  • $25 Aeropostale for $16.49
  • $50 Applebee’s for $39.99
  • $30 Chipotle for $23.99
  • $25 - $500 Disney for $23.49 - $472.99
    • Includes: $25, $50, $100, $150 or $500
  • $50 GameStop for $39.99
  • $25 Gap Options for $19.99
  • $30 IHOP for $23.99
  • $25 JCPenney for $19.99
  • $25 Panera Bread for $19.99
  • $50 LL Bean for $39.99
  • $25 Old Navy for $19.99
  • $50 Spa Week for $37.49
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: Wholesale Clubs & PayPal
  • BJ's Coupon: $10 off $200
  • Shopping Portals here and here.
  • BJ's also accepts: Apple Pay

Please forgive me if this has been explained. I searched but couldn't find anything and I'm new to this thread. For the cash app Walgreens offer, all I found at my Walgreens were the variable amount gift cards, not a specific $50 card. Is that variable amount card okay?

Please forgive me if this has been explained. I searched but couldn't find anything and I'm new to this thread. For the cash app Walgreens offer, all I found at my Walgreens were the variable amount gift cards, not a specific $50 card. Is that variable amount card okay?
Yes. They just see the order total, variable vs fixed doesn’t matter.

This is the only offer I see on sale.

Added Offers ~ 11/10/23
Discount District

AAFES
View attachment 809411
Thank you @FoxC63 for posting this and @wdw_dine_junkie for asking. I needed an XBox Game Pass gc and had not seen any good offers lately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter