Petsmart is 20% CB on Rakuten! Combine with 11 treat points and 20% off! Combine with Chase offer (if u have it) and discounted GCs.

Also 20% on RMN!
I just put my order through and should save a decent amount with the 10% discounted GC I bought from Best Buy earlier this week and the 10% chase offer plus I paid with Paypal (Chase Freedom 5%). I also activated the 11x Treat points offer for today and applied $2.50 worth of treat points too along with Rakuten 20%CB. I ended up buying two bags of my dog's kibble which costs $$$. Its nice when I can save on that. Rakuten has been missing some of my shopping trips so hopefully this one didn't mess up.

I hope she feels better soon! Did they recommend Pedialyte Electrolyte Solution? Target & Amazon

Thanks for posting the offer too.
Actually no. They did take a urine sample to test for UTI in case she had one on top of something else (TBH she hates using the restrooms at school so I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up with one).

Target

• Buy $100 + PlayStation Gift Cards & Get $5 Target GiftCard
Just in time. I ended up buying a PS5 using the Amex dell.com $120 off $600. With cashback from Rakuten it will end up costing me $428 for PS5 slim, Spider-Man 2 digital game, extra controller and cat6 cable (needed a filler to pass $600) Now I need to pick up some digital games that are on sale.

Check PayPal’s deals too. Can add 1% back for petsmart. Don’t have to check out through petsmart. Just have to pay with PayPal.

I don't think this deal is as popular as it use to be, most likely due to sites not paying out. I haven't purchased VV from here in a long time. If they go to 10% this quarter I would jump in. Note new promo code: HOLIDAY5OFF and expiry date has been extended by 1 day.

Giftcard .com
  • Save 5% when buying $100 virtual Visa gift cards with promo codes:
    • HOLIDAY5
    • GIFTVISA5
    • HOLIDAY5OFF
  • Limit 3. Direct link to offer
  • Note codes are one time use and are not stackable.
Credit Cards & More
  • Apple Pay Amex offer: via Everyday card
    Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more purchases using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device
    Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $15).
    Expires 1/01/24. Post #20204 :thumbsup2 @trenty
  • Chase Freedom Q4 2023 Quarterly Categories: PayPal
  • Site now accepts: Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Shopping Portal - YMMV Read the terms!

Just in time. I ended up buying a PS5 using the Amex dell.com $120 off $600. With cashback from Rakuten it will end up costing me $428 for PS5 slim, Spider-Man 2 digital game, extra controller and cat6 cable (needed a filler to pass $600) Now I need to pick up some digital games that are on sale.
I didn't even consider that Dell would see a PS5! Thanks for the heads up. Right now there is only a VR Play Station, I will keep checking to see if a PS5 comes in stock. My son has been saving his referee money to buy one....should I be a good mom and pass the savings on to him, or pocket it myself:rolleyes1

Recently, including starting today, Harris Teeter has had 4x fuel points on “participating gift cards” which includes “select regional and local gift cards.” Does anyone know what the heck this means?!?! I’m assuming that it (sadly) doesn’t include Amazon, but wondering what might be included because I’m desperate to restock my fuel points!

Attachments

• AB657AC8-9748-4EE7-BC7E-7042122971BE.png
    AB657AC8-9748-4EE7-BC7E-7042122971BE.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 0
Recently, including starting today, Harris Teeter has had 4x fuel points on “participating gift cards” which includes “select regional and local gift cards.” Does anyone know what the heck this means?!?! I’m assuming that it (sadly) doesn’t include Amazon, but wondering what might be included because I’m desperate to restock my fuel points!

When the same was available online, I could see what they were referring to, unfortunately last night/early morning, Kroger added 4x fuel online so I'm not really sure what will work in-store.

I know the digital coupon doesn't include Disney. Maybe take a quick trip and ask CS? I didn't buy at Kroger, we went to Meijer for their deals.

I didn't even consider that Dell would see a PS5! Thanks for the heads up. Right now there is only a VR Play Station, I will keep checking to see if a PS5 comes in stock. My son has been saving his referee money to buy one....should I be a good mom and pass the savings on to him, or pocket it myself:rolleyes1
It went up Thursday and got posted on Slickdeals so it got hit hard. It sold out, came back for a bit and then they took the item down completely. They shipped mine out Thursday and I received it Friday.

Boscov's

View attachment 809493
  • Get 15% Off Holiday Snowman Gift Cards
    • Includes $10, $20, $25, $50, $75, $100, $150, $200 & $250
    • Redeemable beginning 12/26/23.
    • Direct link
    • Excludes: Other style of gift cards
    • Offer valid 11/10/23 - 11/11/23.

Credit Cards & More
Boscov? Come on now you're just making up store names at this point

Typically they only sell their own store gift cards. YMMV in FL as I have no current DP for that state. Big Lots egift cards are sold by Cashstar so your chase offer will not work there either.
UPDATE: online is Blackhawk Network - still cc offers will not code properly.

This is interesting:

Does Big Lots Sell Restaurant Gift Cards​

If you’re looking for a restaurant gift card, you might be wondering if Big Lots sells them. The answer is yes! You can find a variety of restaurant gift cards at Big Lots, including popular options like Olive Garden, Red Lobster, and more. Whether you’re looking for a gift for a friend or family member, or you’re looking to save on your own dining out expenses, Big Lots is a great place to check for restaurant gift cards. 2022 article.
Direct link
I went to my local Big Lots today to check if they had any gift cards. The only gift cards they had were their own store gift cards. I do not know if it varies by store or if the information above is outdated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter