• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ok I have never done egift cards before but I was looking for a way to combine the Disney egift cards to just one card so I can purchase Disney tickets. Can someone tell the easiest way to do this? Do I need a physical card to do this?

Ok I have never done egift cards before but I was looking for a way to combine the Disney egift cards to just one card so I can purchase Disney tickets. Can someone tell the easiest way to do this? Do I need a physical card to do this?
You can do it at disneygiftcard dot com
Add your cards and tranfer the funds to one card. Max is $1000 per card

Added Offers - 11/03/23

Discount District
CVS
1699060395700.png

• Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $20 ExtraBucks Rewards
    • Includes: Academy Sports + Outdoors, Chili's, Chipotle, Cinemark, Domino's, DoorDash,Panera Bread, Steak n'Shake or Uber
    • Limit 1 with card.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 11/05/23 - 11/11/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • CVS Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $40 Spend
    • Expires 11/23/23. GCG
  • Bank of America Cash Rewards: Drug Stores

Rite Aid
1699062478676.png
1699062887797.png
  • Store Coupon: Spend $50 In-store or online & Get $10 BonusCash
    • Merchandise only, excludes gift cards & more.
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: Crush Candy & Five Guys
    • Limit 2 with card
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Includes: Big Lots! & Chewy
    • Limit 2 with card
  • Buy $50 Choose Your Card: Food & Drink & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Limit 2 with card
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 11/05/23 - 11/11/23.
  • Veteran Appreciate Days
    • Get 15% Off eligible regular-priced items.
    • Veterans and active-duty military personnel, must show proof of status and use your Rite Aid Rewards card.
    • Offer valid 11/10/23 - 11/12/23.
Credit Cards and More

I received my email to view digital card from Sam's. When I press the button it gives me an error page. Does this mean I did not get the 200 for 180 deal?

My Capitol One Shopping account was suspended today for no apparent reason. They claimed I violated their terms of service, but I did not. I haven't even used them for a couple months. I didn't have a whole lot in there, so I only lost a couple of dollars, but I thought I would let people know that they are closing accounts. I even have a Capital One Mastercard through REI too, so that's some kind of BS :(.
Weird. Did you ever buy a gc through them? Or maybe have something refunded that they didn’t clawback the earnings on?

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant

GIANT, Martin’s & Stop & Shop
1699065356381.png
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • GIANT We accept Apple Pay, Venmo, PayPal, Google Pay and Samsung Pay along with credit and debit cards in all stores.

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant

Giant

1699065469760.png

• Buy $100 Participating Gift Cards & Get $15 Off your grocery basket
    • $2,000 limit per household.
    • Participating?? If anyone can confirm what that means, please drop me a line!
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 11/23/23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter