Thanks so much to the person who mentioned using the reorder link for the Sam's Club $200 Disney gift card deal :cool1: I was able to order two cards for $180 each :yay: Funny thing was I could not access my gift cards through my email on my laptop (kept getting a page error message) but I could open them through my phone :confused3 No matter as I have already loaded them on to my other Disney gift cards using the Disney gift card site :thanks:

Do the links to the cards have all the information you need to use the cards or transfer funds to a “physical” card?
If I’m successful getting the 2 cards I want (looks like it will be tomorrow night before I can try)
was wondering how long it took to get the card. We leave early Saturday morning for Disney. Hoped to print out “cards” before we leave home.
Yes. First I received the conformation then I received another email with the link to view my gift cards. when I tapped on the link to view both of the cards showed up

Their site is notorious for having trouble sometimes accessing egiftcards. Mine rarely open with Chrome.
Try Safari or Firefox. I got my codes with Firefox.
I c?
Thanks so much to the person who mentioned using the reorder link for the Sam's Club $200 Disney gift card deal :cool1: I was able to order two cards for $180 each :yay: Funny thing was I could not access my gift cards through my email on my laptop (kept getting a page error message) but I could open them through my phone :confused3 No matter as I have already loaded them on to my other Disney gift cards using the Disney gift card site :thanks:
I can't find the delivery email, just the confirmation; it has been about five hours since I ordered. 😭

I am a plus member and at the moment they are not available for purchase. I didn't buy them last year so I can't use the reorder method

How does everyone get their cash out money from Retailmenot? What is your preferred method?
I have rewards sitting there i forgot about. Rakuten automatically mails a check.

> I do PayPal then transfer to Bank as well for RMN.

> Did have issues opening my DGC from Sam's as well... had to switch to my phone rather than my PC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter