• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I dont understand how they can offer discounts to certain accounts and not to others. Is it by state? Anyone in Mass get the 15% off coupon?
It's related to how often you shop there, I believe. From my unofficial data collection :D it seems like the more you shop at Target, the crappier your deal is. And since I've been loading up on gift cards for my trip, I'm with the folks who got the lame $5 off a drive-up coupon. (And I live 45 min away.)

Update: I went to the Target store around noon. The 15% off offer is still working in store on DGC at self checkout. Plus red card gets 5% off on top of that.
Husband had a 15% off on his acct so we got $1000 DGC today.
Thank you! I was wondering this before I tried to make it over there! It’s not super close.

I made a separate thread about the target circle tripadvisor things to do 20% off code. I haven't checked out all of the way because i'm not going to DW, but it seems to be applying the discount for me. 7 day base tickets for 4 $2,561.92. Looks like a good deal, Am I missing something? I don't know people but this looks pretty killer to me!. Stack with CB sites and paypal 5% back this quarter on chase freedom. Don't know why this is not getting any traction?????????

Last edited:
Domino's Pizza has a 50%-off menu price deal going on now through this Sunday, October 8th. Just go to their main webpage and you'll see it.

I made a separate thread about the target circle things to do 20% off code. I haven't checked out all of the way because i'm not going to DW, but it seems to be applying the discount for me. 7 day base tickets for 4 $2,561.92. Looks like a good deal, Am I missing something? I don't know people but this looks pretty killer to me!. Stack with CB sites and paypal 5% back this quarter on chase freedom. Don't know why this is not getting any traction?????????
Thanks for letting us know. Please feel free to post a link to your thread.

Also, you can use discounted Target gift cards on park tickets, jut not on DGC.

Can I receive the $15 off if I buy a Uber Gift Card with my Red Circle offer - make 1 qualifying purchase of $100 or more to earn a $15 reward in Target Circle earnings - $100 - $15 off

I made a separate thread about the target circle tripadvisor things to do 20% off code. Stack with CB sites and paypal 5% back this quarter on chase freedom. Don't know why this is not getting any traction?????????

Target Circle Offer: Offers vary
  • 15% Off seems to be working on Disney gift cards - YMMV
    • I believe this is a glitch as Physical GC have been removed online.
    • Go in-store to make your purchases!
  • 10% - 20% Off One in-store or online
    • Category coupon.
    • Valid one-time use.
    • Limit 1 coupon/offer per guest.
    • Per @shystalips Works on Disneyland Park Tickets Post #19326
      • Direct link
      • Redcard holders get 5% off.
      • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
      • Discover 5% Q4 2023: Target
      • Can use discounted Target gift cards.
      • Shopping portal
    • 10% & 20% offer Excludes gift cards and a whole bunch of other items so be sure to read the terms.
    • Expires 10/07/23. Post #19249
I think several peeps are only interested in Disney Gift Cards not park tickets. Same goes with using Post #2 Discount District to save on everyday expenses thus giving you more money to use towards vacations, why some peeps don't use it.... :confused3

Thanks @MIChessGuy for the Domino's deal!

1696298138667.png
50% Off ALL Pizza
Domino's Direct link
Expires 10/08/23.

Credit Cards & More
Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023:
PayPal
1696298505576.png
Domino’s only accepts PayPal for orders made online – either through their website, or through the Domino’s mobile app. They do not accept PayPal if you pay at the register, unless you use one of the workarounds....
How To Pay In-Person Using PayPal / JM

Last edited:
My Target has a $500 max on gift cards. 🫤 Don’t really need Disney gift cards. I got 2 $200 Visa cards and $100 in Disney for $445.20. The Visas each had a $6 activation fee. Paid $100 on my red card for the 5% off Disney. The rest went on my Discover card. And on 10/2, I’ve maxed my Discover cash back for the quarter. 🤦🏼‍♀️

The Circle offer is good on your ENTIRE purchase, so you could go in-store and buy $500 Uber & $500 Disney AND merchandise.
is it in-store only or can I do it online ~ I mean for a uber gift card only . . .

My wife has the 15% off Target Circle offer but it isn't offer your entire purchase it is just off of one purchase - will this work to give me 15% off + 5% (Redcard) of one $500 DGC if I can find it in store? Seems different than the 15% off your entire purchase offer. I tried it with a $500 eDGC and it only took off the normal 5% Redcard.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't get anything in my Target Circle wallet.

1696293904629.png

My wife has the 15% off Target Circle offer but it isn't offer your entire purchase it is just off of one purchase - will this work to give me 15% off + 5% (Redcard) of one $500 DGC if I can find it in store? Seems different than the 15% off your entire purchase offer. I tried it with a $500 eDGC and it only took off the normal 5% Redcard.

View attachment 798981
I read this offer as a one time only 15% off your entire purchase and not limited to only one item.

I had the same experience with online ordering at only 5%. I'll try the stores tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter