• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Meijer

1693588941104.png
  • Earn 10,000 bonus points when spending $50 3rd Party Gift Cards
Credit Cards & More

Newegg
1693589604021.png
  • Buy $25 Chipotle eGift Card & Get $5 Chipotle egift card
Credit Cards & More
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164

Extended

Redner's Market

1693590901366.png
  • Earn 100,000 points when buying $100 of Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Choice Food & Laughs, Happy B-Day and & Retail Therapy, Dick’s Sporting Goods, H&M, Jiffy Lube, Nordstrom, One4All, Panera, Roblox, Sephora, Starbucks, Uber/Uber Eats and Xbox.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 9/16/23.
Credit Cards & More:
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
Redner's DP:
You can redeem 100k Redner’s Points for $10 off groceries or $1 off per gallon of gas on up to 20 gallons.​

Last edited:

ShopRite

1693592133957.png
  • Buy $50+ Select Choice Gift Cards & Get $10 Off
    • Includes: Food & Laughs, Happy B-Day, Happy Birthday, Let’s Eat, Retail Therapy
    • Must be one transaction.
    • Limit one per customer with card.
    • Minimum purchase of $10 required at time of redemption (excludes prescription medications, gift cards, postage stamp sales, milk, cigarettes, fuel, tobacco products, alcoholic beverages or any other items prohibited by law).
    • Direct Link to Promotion (not listed in weekly ad)
    • Maryland: Expires 9/07/23.
    • Outside Maryland: Valid 9/03/23 – 9/09/23.

Last edited:
?? about chase offers.

I used have a drop down where I could easily switch to the next card in the list.
That seems to be gone for me and now I have a drop down for offer category.

Is this just my account or are others seeing this?
Sorry to rant but it is just super annoying with the amount of cards that I have....

Target Circle Reward: Various Offers
  • Spend $100 4 times get $30.
Credit Cards and More
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV
  • Cash App Boost: 10% Off
  • Split Payment at self checkout: 10/08/22 Post #10842
  • Target provides 4 RedCard options –
    • Credit: Store credit card that can only be used at Target
    • Debit: Store debit card that can only be used at Target, linked to your existing checking account
    • Reloadable: Prepaid Visa card that can be used at Target or anywhere Visa is accepted
    • MasterCard: *Product Change only option, by invitation*
    • Post #7636 I love credit cards so much! v6.0 - 2023 thread @miztressuz
Target DP:
  • You cannot use Target Circle Balance, earned Rewards, Anniversary, Birthday, Target Coupons or Target gift cards towards the purchase of any gift cards.

Speaking of Target, their weekly ad 9/03/23 - 9/09/23 is now available to view. Unfortunately I do not see any gift card offers in ad, hopefully we'll see something online on 9/03/23.

Expired :(

What?!?! No likes, no nothin? Alright, I see what's going on here...

Let's make this interesting, Free $25 Disney Gift Card to the first peep to upload a grooving tune we can all sing and dance to!

1693594982033.png

:hourglass Offer expires at 3:15pm est 9/01/23.

Last edited:
?? about chase offers.

I used have a drop down where I could easily switch to the next card in the list.

Sorry to rant but it is just super annoying with the amount of cards that I have....
This has been happening a lot lately :/. I refresh the page and it then works correctly

Can you believe it, I'm still canning Top Sirloin from Costco!

I went back and asked about the 10 limit and it's per transaction! :flower1:

?? about chase offers.

This has been happening to me too. I have to actually look at each card,
even if no activity, first and then the drop down appears.

Can you believe it, I'm still canning Top Sirloin from Costco!

I went back and asked about the 10 limit and it's per transaction! :flower1:
Re: 10 limit. Is this on all items or just the Top Sirloin. I usually stock up on some items when they are on sale but I thought it was a limit of 10 (or whatever the limit is on an item) per the sale period or per membership. This could be a game changer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter