I got the same offer except mine was for $5 back on spending $100. To me, that offer is worthless. I can get 5% all the time by buying visa and mastercard gift cards at Staples when they are fee free with my Ink card.

Your offer is 6.67%, so at least it is a little better.
That is true and the ink card you don't have to fool around with the internet/cable either for the 5%.

I am just paying the $150 to get 7.67% off as you get the standard 1% back from Freedom as well.

I got the same offer except mine was for $5 back on spending $100. To me, that offer is worthless. I can get 5% all the time by buying visa and mastercard gift cards at Staples when they are fee free with my Ink card.

Your offer is 6.67%, so at least it is a little better.
Same boat here. Just got the $5 for $100 and also have an CIC so that 5% isn't special for me...

I got 3x$100 for $30 Target Circle. Its too bad the Cash App 10% boost is finished.

I did see the Home Depot 10% Cashback ($5 max) refreshed and now has another 30 days on it, which would be good for a $50 DGC for $45 in store using your CashApp physical card or Apple Pay.

Added Offers ~ 9/01/23
Discount District
Best Buy Online
  • Buy $50 Shell Gift Card for $45
  • Buy $100 Amtrak eGift Card for $90
  • Buy $100 Uber or Uber Eats Gift Cards & Get $10 Best Buy gift cards
  • Save 15% on Select Gift Cards
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Best Buy gift cards
    • Includes: Cinemark Theatres, Fanatics, MLB Shop, NBA Store, NFL Shop, NHL Shop and Under Armour
    • Direct link to offer.
    • Expiry date unknown. GCG
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy US Bank Cash+ Card: Earn 10% back, up to $23
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • PayPal
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

Last edited:
Does CVS sell Disney gift cards? I received a 30% off coupon in the mail. I also saw Walgreens had a cash app offer of 10%. I wasn’t sure if they sold Disney gift cards either.

eGifter Direct Link

1693586128981.png
  • Buy a $50 Under Armour Gift Card & Get a $10 Card Free! Promo Code: UA823
    • Limited to 5 Promos per Customer
    • Expires 9/15/23.
  • Buy a $25 Fandango Gift Card for $20 with Promo Code: TIX923
  • Buy a $50 Spa Week Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: SPA923
  • Buy a $50 Shutterfly Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: PHOTO923
    • Limit of 5 Promos per Customer
    • Expires 9/30/23.
  • Buy a $50 Banana Republic Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: BR923
  • Members can get $50 for $39
    • Limited Time Offer! Get eGifter Points on this Promotion!
    • Earn 2.5 eGifter Points per $1.00 spent ($40 x 0.025 points = $1.00 saved)
    • Points can be used instantly or saved for later
    • Must be logged in to get points
    • Limited to 5 Promos per Customer
    • Expires 9/30/23.

Does CVS sell Disney gift cards? I received a 30% off coupon in the mail. I also saw Walgreens had a cash app offer of 10%. I wasn’t sure if they sold Disney gift cards either.

Yes, both stores sell DGC as seen on Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY

Be sure to read CVS coupon fine print, they always exclude gift cards, if it doesn't you'll have to get a manager to override - YMMV.

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1693588186770.png

• Earn 4x Fuel on 3rd Party Gift Cards
  • Earn 4x Fuel on Variable load Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
Did anyone else notice, Harris Teeter online link goes directly to Kroger online, which means no double dipping on gift cards.

1693588606631.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter