• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does Retailmenot ever have 10% at ShopDisney? I’ve been checking for weeks and it’s either nonexistent or 3%. I love buying Disney gift cards with my Disney Visa Rewards to make a few extra dollars. I have a $100 in Rewards, but haven’t seen more than 3%. 🫤

Does Retailmenot ever have 10% at ShopDisney? I’ve been checking for weeks and it’s either nonexistent or 3%. I love buying Disney gift cards with my Disney Visa Rewards to make a few extra dollars. I have a $100 in Rewards, but haven’t seen more than 3%. 🫤
The highest I think I have seen it go for ShopDisney is 15%. 10% pops up randomly usually once or twice per month. End of the month also tends to be a popular time. Just keep watching. Someone will also post here when it's elevated.

The highest I think I have seen it go for ShopDisney is 15%. 10% pops up randomly usually once or twice per month. End of the month also tends to be a popular time. Just keep watching. Someone will also post here when it's elevated.
Thank you! I don’t think I’ve ever had to check for this long. I got the 15% last year and it didn’t track, but 10% always has. 🤞🏻

EDIT - The money was returned to my cash app a few minutes later. Not sure why the order was cancelled by target. But I am laying off the target cash app offer for now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has this ever happened to anyone here?

I just ordered another $75 in Dinsey Gift cards from Target with cashapp. The order went through and money was deducted from my cash app.

I then get an email from Target -

We wanted to let you know that order #XXXXXXXX was canceled. We're sorry for the inconvenience. You haven't been charged for any items.

It’s possible our system automatically canceled for one of the following reasons:​
Purchase limit exceeded

We’ve applied purchase limits to ensure as many families as possible have access to essentials and other high-demand items.​
Payment issue

Our system was unable to verify the payment method used was secure.​
Activity not supported

Our system flagged the order due to activity not allowed on the site.​

Last edited:

Not sure why the order was cancelled by target.

I've had Target cancel orders for Disney gift cards when I've ordered 3 of a specific dollar amount in the past, the order for the 4th was always canceled, I was able to order different dollar amount ones until I hit 3, but they seem to have had an unpublished 3 per value rule. It took a few months for it to 'time out' and allow me to buy that dollar amount again.

I just wanted to clarify so I have 10% off at Chase for walmart so I can get a digital Disney gift card and get 10% back

also, does anybody know for the chase Disney card when I go to transfer my reward dollars to my redemption card that I already have? How long does that take? Is it same day ? instant?

I've had Target cancel orders for Disney gift cards when I've ordered 3 of a specific dollar amount in the past, the order for the 4th was always canceled, I was able to order different dollar amount ones until I hit 3, but they seem to have had an unpublished 3 per value rule. It took a few months for it to 'time out' and allow me to buy that dollar amount again.
I have been buying one $25 and one $50 almost every day since the cash app offer became available. I bought on 8/22, 8/24, 8/25 and 8/26. So the one that was cancelled was my 5th.
I am almost done with the cards I need for my upcoming trip. So it really is not a big deal. I will use the rest of my cash app target offers on target gift cards for future use.

Thanks

I just wanted to clarify so I have 10% off at Chase for walmart so I can get a digital Disney gift card and get 10% back

also, does anybody know for the chase Disney card when I go to transfer my reward dollars to my redemption card that I already have? How long does that take? Is it same day ? instant?
I just transferred from Chase to my redemption card the other day. It was instant.

I have been buying one $25 and one $50 almost every day since the cash app offer became available. I bought on 8/22, 8/24, 8/25 and 8/26. So the one that was cancelled was my 5th.
I am almost done with the cards I need for my upcoming trip. So it really is not a big deal. I will use the rest of my cash app target offers on target gift cards for future use.

Thanks
The Mail or Email Deliver? Looks like Mail has a 6 limit in the pull down where Email has a limit of 3 in the pull down. That was the only tie to a limit I could find. Just assumed that was "per order" not per user, but I always got cancelation emails when I ordered a 4th of the Email delivery values.

The Mail or Email Deliver? Looks like Mail has a 6 limit in the pull down where Email has a limit of 3 in the pull down. That was the only tie to a limit I could find. Just assumed that was "per order" not per user, but I always got cancelation emails when I ordered a 4th of the Email delivery values.
It was email delivery.

It may be a YMMV thing. I placed 4 orders about a week ago, all with a $100 and $50 e-GC (for a Target Circle bonus). I did all 4 on the same day, one right after another, and all went through.

Added Offers ~ 8/27/23

Discount District

Office Depot/OfficeMax
  • Buy $300+ Mastercard Gift Cards & get $15 off
    • Limit 10 per household
    • Expires 9/02/23. GCG
Credit Cards and More
  • Office Depot/Office Max Chase Offer: Get 10% back, $11 max is reached.
    • Expires 8/31/23.
  • Office Depot Amex Offer: Spend $75 & Get $10 Back
    • Buy gift cards in-store, egift cards are excluded.
    • Expires 9/15/23. Post #16998
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • With Chase, BOA Offers, Buy gift cards in-store so they track.
  • Split payment is offered however not all cashiers know how to do it. YMMV.
  • Rakuten In-Store Offer can be stacked with credit card offers when available. YMMV

It may be a YMMV thing. I placed 4 orders about a week ago, all with a $100 and $50 e-GC (for a Target Circle bonus). I did all 4 on the same day, one right after another, and all went through.
I am sure it is, I was just offering a suggestion as to why the posters order got canceled, as I got the exact same email without using CashApp ect. Before those cancellation emails I had ordered many of the same value cards with no issues, and had done that also months after the cancelation emails... So as I mentioned it seems to be an "unlisted rule" that is enforced at some strange trigger points to reduce fraud?

FYI This is the last day to earn 4x fuel on 3rd party gc at Kroger family stores. I'm sure they'll be running a new promotion next month however it might not be on all gift cards.

Just Saying,
At my local Costco several pallets of essential items have been added between isles in the refrigerated & frozen sections. I hope you all are keeping track of the news. I would be remiss if I didn't point out the pitfalls of overstocking and the refusal for returns. Lastly, my local warehouse had $8 off on top sirloin yesterday.

Last edited:
I see that Top Cash Back has 3.6% back at Target today (8/26) and does not appear to exclude gift cards. Has anyone successfully purchased a DGC from Target using Top Cash Back and a Red Card to achieve an 8.42% savings rate?

I checked TopCashBack before I bought my $75 worth of DGC's today (using the Cash App 10% boost) and the 3.6% cashback is only if you buy Target gift cards through their portal.

Added Offer 8/28/23

Discount District
Albertsons Companies:

Acme Fresh Market
1693203674946.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ACME Cash
    • Includes: Airbnb, Cold Stone Creamery and Darden
    • Ad Scan / Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 8/31/23 – 9/06/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay: ACME MARKETS, Albertsons, Lucky, Jewel-Osco, Safeway, Save Mart, Shaw's, Star Market & United Supermarkets.

Albertsons Companies:

Safeway
1693203765771.png
  • Earn 8x Points on $50 Wayfair Gift cards
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay: ACME MARKETS, Albertsons, Lucky, Jewel-Osco, Safeway, Save Mart, Shaw's, Star Market & United Supermarkets.

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop

GIANT
1693204104230.png
  • Earn 10x Points on Fanatics Gift Cards
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • GIANT We accept Apple Pay, Venmo, PayPal, Google Pay and Samsung Pay along with credit and debit cards in all stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter