I think I'm up to speed!

Thank you all for posting offers and helpful tips! I'll spend this evening reading all the posts I missed. I totally appreciate you all coming together, big hugs all around including you @bbsearchlight :grouphug: , as a matter of fact you get an extra hug :hug:

Trip was great, not awesome but certainly great. It's just to hot & humid for our liking. We went there primarily to check out the Yacht Club and it didn't disappoint! We're planning a 2 week trip late April through May 2024 and plan on bringing Sherlock. I knew the layout of Ft. Wilderness and am familiar with the cabins but I wanted to see what the Yacht Club would be like for Sherlock. Again, very pleased!

Thank goodness for the 2023 Bounceback Offer, I haven't tallied everything up but I can say just off the top we're saving well over $2,000 from that offer by doing a split stay. Though we'll see what AP discounts will be like when those come out.

We really enjoyed the extended evening hours at MK, 10pm-midnight. Rode everything with very little to no wait. Space Mountain and Mine Train wasn't on our radar, but I think MT was down. Is it just me or does it feel like Big Thunder Mountain has gotten super fast?! Totally enjoyed that so much much we rode it three times!!!

Oh, I picked up a few gift cards.
View attachment 779998

And anyone who wished DH a Happy Birthday AND were celebrating their birthday received a $15 Disney 100 gc. Only three guests stepped up and zero CM's which we found odd. Usually CM's are the first to say anything and yes, he wore his birthday button.

No Genie+ for us. We slept in and woke up naturally. Perfect!
It was a great trip!

Again thank you all so much for your well wishes and help on the the GC thread! ::yes::
Welcome back! I was off the boards for a bit... we were on vacay too and yesterday was the first day back to work so I missed your return :)

Love YC, our favorite resort!

I got 4x$100 for $35. No way I'm gonna spend $400 in the next month. These deals used to be so much better. If it's not a 2 or 3 time use max, I never hit the mark.
Same. I'm skipping this one. Already did all the back to school shopping with the previous bonus.

I got spend 80 twice get 15. May do this one. I'm almost done with my last discounted target gc, this would be a good way to say on some.

Target gift cards do not count for the bonus. 3rd party (like Disney) do.

Then I've got no reason to do it. I don't need any 3rd party gc at the moment. Never would have thought it wouldn't count, literally locks me in to spending at target. Oh well. Will just get more in Sept when I need to get fuel points.

Then I've got no reason to do it. I don't need any 3rd party gc at the moment. Never would have thought it wouldn't count, literally locks me in to spending at target. Oh well. Will just get more in Sept when I need to get fuel points.
It doesn’t count because purchases made with Target gift cards do count for the bonus. They just picked that side as ok. They don’t want to allow a double dip.

I was trying to be discreet to prevent upsetting anyone here, maybe I was too discreet.

We arrived 2 hours before boarding began. Slowly we watched as the area started filling in with other passengers. We saw a lot of "personal size bags" but the attendants made only one woman place her bag in the bin. A beautiful black woman.
She was the last passenger to walk up to the attendants.
Again, if you were there you would have heard people gasping.
I don't know why she was chosen, she certainly didn't give anyone an attitude, she didn't do or say anything, it was just wrong. It all felt very wrong so I asked DS to help the lady remove her bag from the bin immediately. She was very kind to him, smiled and thanked him and the attendants didn't say another word to her, not even thank you.
Wow. Thank you for clarifying. That's so upsetting to hear.

Thank you! Taking my daughter back to school shopping today so the Aeropostale one is very helpful! Any idea how to use the t mobile Tuesday? I recently switched to t mobile and not sure how to use the discounts. Thanks! Hope your trip was great!

I'm not t mobile but I'm happy to see @eticketplease was able to help out. Thanks buddy! And yes, trip was great, thank you.

I would have loved to have a daughter to go shopping with and do other fun things. We were blessed with only a son but hey, he screams like a girl when he sees bees and spiders, so that's fun!

First offer for the day!

Added Offers ~ 7/25/23

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY & Discount District

Target Circle Rewards: Various Offers
  • Spend $150 4 times & Earn $60 Reward
    • Yes, works when buying third party gc.
    • Be sure to read ALL the Target information below.
    • Expires 8/25/23. Post #17755 :thumbsup2 @grumpy28
Credit Cards and More
  • Target Discover Offer: Earn 5% back at Target” from Jul-Aug up to $1000 in purchases.
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV
  • Cash App Boost when available.
  • Split Payment at self checkout: Use a target gc for the merch & CC for gc in a single transaction. Post #10842 :thumbsup2 @afan 10/08/22
Target DP:​
  • You cannot use Target Circle Balance, Rewards, Anniversary, Birthday, Target Coupons or Target gift cards towards the purchase of any gift cards.
  • Circle Reward Offers cannot be used to purchase: Alcohol, Target Gift Cards, Visa, American Express and Mastercard gift cards/prepaid cards, CVS pharmacy, clinic, and Target Optical.
    • Where to find Your Offers: The easiest way to find these offers is to head to the Target app, click on My Target, and then click Circle. If you have the bonus offer, it will be shown there.

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Macy’s Amex Offer: Spend $60 & Get $10 Back
Macy’s seems to process both physical and digital gift card purchases online, so you can buy a $60 gift card to lock in the 16.67% discount.
Expires 9/30/23. GCG

Thanks buddy and Welcome back! How was your vacay?
Thanks! It was relaxing, annual beach vacation with friends never disappoints!

Looking forward to my solo WDW trip in September and still pushing my DH for Thanksgiving at WDW.... we'll see hw that goes 🤣

Thanks! It was relaxing, annual beach vacation with friends never disappoints!

Looking forward to my solo WDW trip in September and still pushing my DH for Thanksgiving at WDW.... we'll see hw that goes 🤣

September? Hot, hot hot! My face would melt!

My menfolk really want to go to WDW for Christmas but woof!, when those unexpected snow storms hit and the airlines leave you out to dry.. no. No thank you. Plus we're there for Halloween so it's not like I want to fly back out in November, December would be ideal but I just don't like the odds of being stranded.

I think that's all the offers for today... I'm stalling. I've got so much canning to do and all the meat must be done today... and the blueberries and strawberry & rhubarb.

See ya!

September? Hot, hot hot! My face would melt!

My menfolk really want to go to WDW for Christmas but woof!, when those unexpected snow storms hit and the airlines leave you out to dry.. no. No thank you. Plus we're there for Halloween so it's not like I want to fly back out in November, December would be ideal but I just don't like the odds of being stranded.
I know.... not looking forward to the heat AT ALL and not a fan of Halloween in general, but it's the only time I could swing going and the discounts that dropped helped a ton.

We're in CT, so snow isn't likely around Thanksgiving usually. I've had worse luck with summer storms and flights.

We've been for Thanksgiving and Xmas, but my family is not a fan of waking up at Disney on Christmas morning, so Turkey Day it is. I try to coordinate with school breaks and holidays off from work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter