I think I'm going to have to get my son a third wheel button next time too. Hahaha.
What should ours say?
We arrive the day after my birthday (coincidentally, my birthday is OCTOBER 16!!) and our travel party is me (age 49)...my BFF (age 55) ...and my dad (age 75):jester::joker::clown:. We are going to have an absolute blast because we are the only Disney fans in our respective family units (my family and BFF's family, as well as my mom have all lost interest) so we get to go to OUR happy place and act like (respectable) kids :crazy:

GIANT

1690244774974.png
  • Earn 5x Points on Boscov's Gift Cards
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • GIANT We accept Apple Pay, Venmo, PayPal, Google Pay and Samsung Pay along with credit and debit cards in all stores.

What should ours say?
We arrive the day after my birthday (coincidentally, my birthday is OCTOBER 16!!) and our travel party is me (age 49)...my BFF (age 55) ...and my dad (age 75):jester::joker::clown:. We are going to have an absolute blast because we are the only Disney fans in our respective family units (my family and BFF's family, as well as my mom have all lost interest) so we get to go to OUR happy place and act like (respectable) kids :crazy:

Wow, my birthday is 10/16 too. I'm going to Disneyland to celebrate the Walt Disney company's actual 100th birthday.. and mine too (not my 100th though) :D

Sam's Club

1690258413145.png
  • $250 Southwest eGift Card for $239.39
Credit Cards and More
  • Accepted Payment Methods Link
  • Cash App Boost when available
  • Sam's App: Will let you pay with two / three forms of payment in a single transaction via APP Great way to use up any remaining amount on Virtual Visa's.
  • Cashback Monitor - YMMV
Edit to add:
Southwest Gift Card DP's:
Redeeming your Southwest gift card

• Southwest gift cards – A maximum of three Southwest gift cards can be applied per passenger on each reservation. If your purchase exceeds the amount available on the three Southwest gift cards, you will only be allowed to use two Southwest gift cards and another form of payment will be required for the difference. Direct link
  • Also see Post #6143

Last edited:

Newegg
  • Buy $50 Domino's eGift Card & Get $10 Domino's Promotional Card
Credit Cards & More
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164

Stater Bros
1690262128661.png

• Buy $10 groceries + $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 off
    • Includes: Choice, Giving Good and Spafinder
    • Limit one coupon per transaction per day.
    • Coupon available on in-store mailer.
    • Excludes tobacco, alcoholic beverages, fluid milk products, lottery tickets, postage stamps, sales tax, CRV, money orders and gift cards.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 7/26/23 - 8/08/23.
Credit Cards & More

Southeastern Grocers: Fresco y Más, Harveys Supermarket and Winn-Dixie

Winn Dixie

1690262634574.png
  • Earn 6x Points on Third Party Gift Cards
    • Excludes: Fresco y Mas. Harveys and Winn-Dixie gift cards. Also excludes all Visa gift cards, all Mastercard gift cards, all American Express gift cards, reloadable, and prepared debit cards such as NetSpend & Green Dot.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 7/26/23 - 8/08/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Harvey's & Winn Dixie accept Apple Pay.

Shop 'n Save

1690264752758.png
  • Earn 10c off per gallon of gas for every $50 spent on Third PartyGift Cards
Credit Cards & More
  • List of Gift Cards - Selection & availability varies by location. Please check your local retailer.

Discount District
Best Buy Online
  • Buy $50 Shell Gift Card for $45
A decent discount for Shell gas. You can stack a few discounts to make this deal even better. You can save 10 cents per gallons with T-Mobile Tuesdays, pay cash prices since you’re using a gift card, and also use gas savings from Stop & Shop purchases. Link
  • 20% off Aeropostale Gift Cards
    • Includes $25 & $50
  • $50 Select Gift Cards for $45
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV
Thank you! Taking my daughter back to school shopping today so the Aeropostale one is very helpful! Any idea how to use the t mobile Tuesday? I recently switched to t mobile and not sure how to use the discounts. Thanks! Hope your trip was great!

Thank you! Taking my daughter back to school shopping today so the Aeropostale one is very helpful! Any idea how to use the t mobile Tuesday? I recently switched to t mobile and not sure how to use the discounts. Thanks! Hope your trip was great!
Download the app. It will ask you to sign in with your phone number. It will then text you a code you put in the app.

You will then click on the offer and it will either give you a code or direct you to a website to redeem the offer.

If you are interested in the Shell gift card I would assume that you have a Shell Fuel Rewards account. If not you may want to sign up for one and put it on your app as it will allow you to save $0.10 per gallon Tuesday through Friday night and $0.05 the rest of the week. We only use Shell when we are travelling and can't get to a Kroger where we rack up fuel points from the 4x Disney Gift Card offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter