• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The new Target ad valid 7/16/23 - 7/22/23 can be viewed here.
Unfortunately there are no gc offers, however there might be unadvertised deals online so be on the lookout for those.

Just a heads up

Friday, July 14th will be my last day for posting offers... and sharing in general :laughing: I'll be back on Monday, July 24th.

We're very excited about our WDW trip and staying on property at a location we've never been to before. Fact, we haven't stayed on property in 5 years and anything built in EPCOT and Hollywood Studios since then will be new to us. I'm sure just looking at all the changes, watching the shows and fireworks(?) will keep us plenty busy without the need of Genie+.

Unfortunately the weather is not exactly what we were hoping for...
View attachment 777176being prior military and Scouts we will arrive prepared. Have gear, will travel! :umbrella: Lot's of wholesome goodness including sleeping in and being together is a vacation we're ready for.
This is same weather predicted for week I was there 6/20-25 and it hardly rained at all! Have a great trip😊

Post #1

:cheer2: Last Day, Last Day :cheer2:

A Special Note Effective 7/14/23

My family and I are going on to WDW! Please excuse any expired offers, I'll be back on Monday, July 14, 2023 to correct them. Have a great week and keep churning!

Thank You!
When you say "I'll be back on Monday, July 14, 2023 to correct them" I assume you mean a different date since today is Friday, July 14.

When you say "I'll be back on Monday, July 14, 2023 to correct them" I assume you mean a different date since today is Friday, July 14.

Yep, yep it's corrected! Too much on my mind!

And by the way, is that all... really? You don't want to wish me a great trip or have a fun time?
What do I have to do to get on your good side, tell me and I'll do my best to make that happen.

Yep, yep it's corrected! Too much on my mind!

And by the way, is that all... really? You don't want to wish me a great trip or have a fun time?
What do I have to do to get on your good side, tell me and I'll do my best to make that happen.
I’ll say it have a wonderful trip! I lurk this thread constantly and appreciate all you do! Enjoy some much deserved rest and relaxation!

Post #1

My family and I are going on to WDW! Please excuse any expired offers, I'll be back on Monday, July 24, 2023 to correct them. Have a great week and keep churning!

Thank You!
Hope you have the BEST time enjoying the payoff of all the effort you put in for yourself (and all of us that benefit as well)!

First time ever to happen thus far, but I'm here to say that all of my 4x's fuel points gift cards that I bought online on Friday through Kroger did NOT post. Should I call? I've already sent a message, but haven't received a response. They're in my account as purchases... not sure what the hold up would be - unless it's a error on their side.

I leave for vacation for 2.5 weeks at the end of this week so I really want this resolved. Call? Thoughts?

First time ever to happen thus far, but I'm here to say that all of my 4x's fuel points gift cards that I bought online on Friday through Kroger did NOT post. Should I call? I've already sent a message, but haven't received a response. They're in my account as purchases... not sure what the hold up would be - unless it's a error on their side.

I leave for vacation for 2.5 weeks at the end of this week so I really want this resolved. Call? Thoughts?
Quoting myself - I called.
After 45 minutes of her checking with her supervisor they had it resolved, but had to send the situation "to another department". I logged into my account and viola - the points were there. 2k points that I wasn't going to let go of.... That's about $70 worth of gas for us.

Post #1

My family and I are going on to WDW! Please excuse any expired offers, I'll be back on Monday, July 24, 2023 to correct them. Have a great week and keep churning!

Thank You!
Have a wonderful trip!!! My daughter is coming back today after spending a week there with her fiancé. His first trip - we booked For them using our DVC points as a pre wedding gift!

sorry-deleted, thought this was a credit card thread:crazy:

Last edited:
advice please folks...................excellent credit score seeks credit card, ideally no fee that is offering some kind of great cash back reward for a purchase. cherry on top would be extended warranty. i need to do a larger purchase that will be paid prior to any interest accruing so i figure i might as well see if i can 'save' on it by virtue of a cash back cneck.
Not the greatest Welcome bonus but Chase Freedom Unlimited generally has 0% for 12 months sometimes more, earns 1.5% back on everything and meets your requirement of no AF.

advice please folks...................excellent credit score seeks credit card, ideally no fee that is offering some kind of great cash back reward for a purchase. cherry on top would be extended warranty. i need to do a larger purchase that will be paid prior to any interest accruing so i figure i might as well see if i can 'save' on it by virtue of a cash back cneck.
There's a really fantastic board on here for this - it's called "i love credit cards so much"... and the people over there give cc advice like nobody's business. Pop on over, ask plenty of questions, and learn from the "experts"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter