• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just clarifying the offer below:
Kroger online originally posted this promotion,
View attachment 777089

then replaced it with this
View attachment 777090

It's not uncommon for Kroger to post random offers that never come to fruition but I'm hoping this isn't one of them. With that said please note, the offer listed below is NOT in stone, it's more like We'll see what happens.

Kroger & Harris Teeter Online - Blackhawk Network
Kroger Online
  • Earn 4x Fuel On 3rd Party Gift Cards & Disneyland Park Tickets
    • Kroger Online
    • Harris Teeter Online
    • FRI - SAT - SUN only through 8/27/23
      • Upcoming dates include: 7/14/23 – 7/16/23, 7/21/23 – 7/23/23, 7/28/23 – 7/30/23, 8/04/23 – 8/06/23, 8/11/23 – 8/13/23, 8/18/23 – 8/20/23 and 8/25/23 – 8/27/23.
    • Offer valid 7/14/23 - 7/16/23. Post #17101
Mine says (let's hope my stays and is correct):

1689165087175.png

Today only Disney Visa early access to Friends & Family 25% off...

Screen Shot 2023-07-12 at 8.33.14 AM.png

OFFER
Disney Visa Cardmembers Get 25% off
NO purchase threshold required
Eligibility: All Disney Visa Cardmembers

Offer date: 7/12/23
CODE: DISNEYPAL25

FINE PRINT
To Redeem Online:
1. Place at least one eligible item into your Bag
2. Type the Promotion Code DISNEYPAL25 into the Add Promotion Code area
3. The promotion will be applied, if eligible
4. Continue shopping or begin Checkout

Sam's Club Super Savings - Direct link to all offers
  • $100 Fanatics e-gift card for $69.98
  • $50 Chuck E Cheese e-gift card for $32.50
  • Limit 2 per membership (not transaction)
  • Expires July 13th
Interesting choice on what they chose to discount... Unfortunately no return of the $200 for $185 DGC.

Kroger Family Stores:

Harris Teeter
1689174151419.png
  • Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: AMC Theaters, Domino's, and Panera Bread
    • Limit 1 per brand.
    • Limit one coupon per household.
    • Plus earn 4x fuel.
    • Excludes $10 gift cards.
    • Expires 7/25/23.

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1689178621629.png
  • Buy $60 Fanatics eGift Cards for $50
    • Limit 3
  • Buy $60 REI eGift Cards for $50
    • Limit 2
  • Buy $60 Ulta Beauty eGift Cards for $50
    • Limit 1
  • Buy $60 Under Armour eGift Cards for $50
    • Limit 1
  • Buy $50 Gap Options eGift card & Get $10 Kroger egift card
    • Limit 3
  • Buy $50 H&M eGift card & Get $10 Kroger egift card
    • Limit 3
  • Buy $25 White Castle Gift Card for $25
    • Limit 3
  • Direct link to all offers
  • Expires 7/23/23.

• Expires July 13th
Interesting choice on what they chose to discount... Unfortunately no return of the $200 for $185 DGC.

Beautiful job buddy, thanks so much!

Warehouses
  • Expires 7/13/23. Post #17625 :thumbsup2 @wilckepedia
Credit Cards and More
  • Cash App Boost: 5%
    • Expires 7/14/23. GCG
  • Sam's App: Will let you pay with two / three forms of payment in a single transaction via APP Great way to use up any remaining amount on Virtual Visa's.
  • Cashback Monitor - YMMV

Hmm, I was really surprised to see Doctor of Credit adding in Walmart & Target deals with Amazon Prime Day, but I guess it's a way to compare prices?

Oh, and IKEA deal is in there too.

Just a heads up

Friday, July 14th will be my last day for posting offers... and sharing in general :laughing: I'll be back on Monday, July 24th.

We're very excited about our WDW trip and staying on property at a location we've never been to before. Fact, we haven't stayed on property in 5 years and anything built in EPCOT and Hollywood Studios since then will be new to us. I'm sure just looking at all the changes, watching the shows and fireworks(?) will keep us plenty busy without the need of Genie+.

Unfortunately the weather is not exactly what we were hoping for...
1689182379258.pngbeing prior military and Scouts we will arrive prepared. Have gear, will travel! :umbrella: Lot's of wholesome goodness including sleeping in and being together is a vacation we're ready for.

Has anyone tried using a Walmart gift card to purchase a Disney E gift card lately. I tried twice and it cancelled my order due to location it said. Can you not purchase a gift card at Walmart using a Walmart gift card?

Has anyone tried using a Walmart gift card to purchase a Disney E gift card lately. I tried twice and it cancelled my order due to location it said. Can you not purchase a gift card at Walmart using a Walmart gift card?

Looking at the DP's found in Discount District , which you knew about right? This is all I have for Walmart. Click on the links to learn more.

Credit Cards & more
  • You can load your WM GCs onto your WM account and then use the Walmart Pay feature within the Walmart app Online and in-store to buy third party gift cards. Confirmed 7/23/21 :thumbsup2@lsutigers03
  • Also see Walmart Digital Gift Cards with cashier. 8/09/21 :thumbsup2 @Ryan120420

Just a heads up

Friday, July 14th will be my last day for posting offers... and sharing in general :laughing: I'll be back on Monday, July 24th.

We're very excited about our WDW trip and staying on property at a location we've never been to before. Fact, we haven't stayed on property in 5 years and anything built in EPCOT and Hollywood Studios since then will be new to us. I'm sure just looking at all the changes, watching the shows and fireworks(?) will keep us plenty busy without the need of Genie+.

View attachment 777176being prior military and Scouts we will arrive prepared. Have gear, will travel! :umbrella: Lot's of wholesome goodness including sleeping in and being together is a vacation we're ready for.
Enjoy your vacation! Also, thank you for all that you do. This thread has been so helpful to me and I have already saved so much money on DGCs and other purchases. The offers can be hard to weed through but I really appreciate the community you've cultivated on this thread.

Just a heads up

View attachment 777176being prior military and Scouts we will arrive prepared. Have gear, will travel! :umbrella: Lot's of wholesome goodness including sleeping in and being together is a vacation we're ready for.
I am also heading down on Friday. Enjoy your trip! I know I will😎

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter