• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kroger sent me a coupon link via email...

Save $10 on a $75 Purchase​

When you spend $75 or more in one transaction (Thursday - Saturday ONLY)

Limit of one coupon per household. Digital Coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item. Specially marked items, such as Clearance or Manager’s Specials may not be eligible for Digital Coupons.

*Valid 6/29-7/1 only. Exclusions apply. Limit ONE coupon per customer. See digital coupon for details.

Time to get a few groceries and a $50 DGC. My brain will say that I saved the money on the gift card, not the groceries.
I'm really surprised there is no mention about GC excluded!!!
Remember to clip the 4x GC coupon and the 2x on groceries for Fri-Sun.

1688036014806.png

RMN is 10% back at ShopDisney.
Perfect timing after purchasing tickets to WDW's Christmas parties made a significant dent in our balance this morning!

It's back!

Giftcards .com

View attachment 771124
  • Save 10% On $100 Virtual Visa Gift Cards With Promo Code Summer
    • Direct link
    • $600 worth of Visa Virtual Gift Accounts
    • Promo code SUMMER is a one-time use code and can not be combined with other offers.
    • Excludes Giftcards. com for Business orders.
    • Expires 6/29/23.
Shopping Portal
I've never purchased a virtual visa before- could I buy one here for 10% off and then use that virtual visa today at shopDisney to buy a gift card and (as long as it tracks) get 10% at RMK? I haven't had many stacking opportunities this year and as mentioned above our balance is getting low!

Perfect timing after purchasing tickets to WDW's Christmas parties made a significant dent in our balance this morning!

I've never purchased a virtual visa before- could I buy one here for 10% off and then use that virtual visa today at shopDisney to buy a gift card and (as long as it tracks) get 10% at RMK? I haven't had many stacking opportunities this year and as mentioned above our balance is getting low!
Yes, you can. It won't be a 10% savings on the VV though, since there is an activation fee of $5.95. Use a CC with rewards and go through a cashback portal to get a little more back.

As @misssue23 already helped you out, just adding a few more options as seen in Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY

This is for everyone ...

Look under ShopDisney:
Credit Cards & more
  • Accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, prepaid debit cards, Virtual cards and PayPal/PayPal - Pay Later (US only), Disney Rewards redemption, Diners Club, Discover, Disney Gift Cards and Click to Pay.
If Option #1 is Giftcards .com Virtual Visa
Option #2 would be...

Staples
Credit Cards & More
  • Apple Pay Amex Offer: Spend 3 times with Apple Pay, get $10 back
  • Staples Chase Offer:10% off up to $22
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV

I'm sorry for being late and updating the main pages, let's dig in!

Added Offers ~ 6/29/23

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY

Shop ‘N Save
1688053130186.png

• Earn 10¢ off per gallon of gas for every $50 you spend on Disney Gift Cards (All Gift Cards)
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
I get it, it's not much savings however, starting July 1st, Discover digital wallet begins and for those in a pinch this offer might help you.

Discount District
I guess Stop & Shop has decided to go rogue, typically they follow GIANT & Martin's gift card offers...

Stop & Shop

1688053482481.png

• Earn 10x points on Topgolf Gift Cards
    • $2,000 limit per household.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 6/30/23 - 7/06/23.

CVS has released their new Weekly ad for July 2nd - July 8th, unfortunately there are no gift card deals but we do have a new Chase Offer which expires 8/03/23 as seen below.

CVS
  • Buy $50 Wayfair Gift Card & Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards
Credit Cards & More
  • CVS Chase Offer: 10% back at CVS with a $6 max.
  • CVS Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $40 Spend
    • Maximum $4 back.
    • Expires 8/03/23.
  • Bank of America Cash Rewards Q2 2023: Drugstores
  • Citi Dividend Q2 2023: Drugstores
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay

RMN is 10% back at ShopDisney.
For those of you that have recently ordered through RMN...how long is it taking to get the RMN verification e-mail? I made a GC purchase about two weeks ago and although I got the RMN ShopDisney activation e-mail, I have yet to receive the RMN money back verification e-mail...I'm wondering if it no longer works on GC's purchased through ShopDisney or maybe I somehow did something wrong. All of my RMN ShopDisney GC purchases in the past have worked and I don't recall it taking this long to get the RMN verification e-mail. RMN is saying that I need to wait 45 days to file my purchase if it doesn't show up on its own.

FYI, there’s a refreshed version of this Amex offer:
Cable or Internet Amex Offer: Spend $50 or more, Get $5 up to four times, total $20
Expires 7/13/23. Post #15343 :thumbsup2 @GreyTami

I didn’t get the one that expires in July, but I do have one that expires 12/31/2023.
It’s get 10% back on your cable or internet bill, up to a total of $20.

I'm really surprised there is no mention about GC excluded!!!
Remember to clip the 4x GC coupon and the 2x on groceries for Fri-Sun.

View attachment 772579

@LaDonna That is my understanding as it did not say the coupon excluded them.

I need to round off my Kroger points as it is the end of the month and 4x GC variable amounts are great for this.

Use caution with this coupon as they typically do exclude gift cards, Read this Post #17274

Last edited:
FYI, there’s a refreshed version of this Amex offer:
Cable or Internet Amex Offer: Spend $50 or more, Get $5 up to four times, total $20
Expires 7/13/23. Post #15343 :thumbsup2 @GreyTami

I didn’t get the one that expires in July, but I do have one that expires 12/31/2023.
It’s get 10% back on your cable or internet bill, up to a total of $20.
Good find unfortunately still not on either of my cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter