Kroger Family Stores:
Harris Teeter Only
1685551170527.png
  • Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Select Gift Cards
Also note, these offers are still valid unfortunately they're no longer available to load and have been removed from Discount District to prevent confusion.

ShopRite
View attachment 763650
  • Buy $50+ Select Gift Cards & Get $10 off your next shopping order
    • Includes: Retail Therapy, Happy Birthday, Food & Laugh’s, Let’s Eat, Cheers to You, Treat Yourself, Happy B-day, Game & Grub, Thank you, and Yay You!
    • Limit one per customer. Direct link
    • Must be one transaction.
    • Excludes ShopRite gift cards.
  • Maryland
    • Expires 06/01/23
    • Redeeming Dates: Friday, 06/02/23 to Thursday, 06/08/23
  • Outside Maryland
    • Expires 06/03/23
    • Redeeming Dates: Sunday, 06/04/23 to Saturday, 06/10/23
Credit Cards & More
  • ShopRite Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $100 Spend
    • Buy Gift Cards In-Store
    • Maximum $10 back.
    • Offer valid one time only.
    • Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
    • Expires 7/01/23.

Just looking for updates, were there any issues with this promotion? Honestly I don't recall them clawing back a promotion, Amex absolutely but not ShopRite.
ShopRite also not showing in my ad. However when I click on the direct link and then sign in, the gift card deal does show up for my area. Going to take a screen shot before purchasing. I need some things at Lowes.

Can you let us know if it works?

Directly from Disney...can you add it to the MDE?

I was wondering this as well. If you can add it to MDE it should work for discounts. If not, then you probably have to wait until it's activated.
Nope. The AP's were added to MDE when they were purchased back on 6/20/19. I posted about this a while back, even included screen dumps showing the AP's listed on our accounts, Disney simply does not acknowledge them. We can't even see AP prices for rooms when they go on sale. And by the time we get through the phone, the rooms we're interested in are long gone. It's something Disney refuses to fix. Hence all the vacations to Universal, which we don't regret.

Just looking for updates, were there any issues with this promotion? Honestly I don't recall them clawing back a promotion, Amex absolutely but not ShopRite.
Went at lunch today and bought a $50 Cheers to You gift card and it worked fine. No signs up, but the promo code for $10 (valid from 6/4 to 6/10) printed out on my receipt. I am in Connecticut.

I had another issue with Meijer, different day but same store (not sure if that matters).

I accidently purchased chicken thighs and not chicken breasts.
I used bottle return receipts to pay my bill which was a mistake.
When I returned the thighs to CS, the register didn't recognize the bottle returns as cash, it looks at it like a coupon which isn't payable. The manager and cashier couldn't figure out how to work it so they gave me a gift card plus a $10 Off $50 coupon.

I should have cashed out the bottle returns and deposited the funds in my bank, then use a cc to make the purchase. I really do know better.

The return took a lot of time so fair warning.

It's that time again, Last Call!

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY

Best Buy

Disney Gift Cards - Not on sale however you can use the credit card offers listed below in store and/or online if you were targeted. Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV
  • PayPal Discover Offer: Targeted via email
    • Get 6% Back At PayPal On Up To $1,000 In Purchases March, April & May.
    • Expires 5/31/23. DOC
Lowe's & Home Depot Category: Home Improvement
Both stores sell Disney Gift Cards Post #15424 :thumbsup2 @kydisneyfans

Credit Cards
  • Citi Sears ThankYou Mastercard Offer: Various Offers
    • Earn $60 statement credit each month when you make four eligible purchases of $75 or more each.
    • The offer is valid from 3/01/23 (or from the date you activate the offer, whichever date is later) through 5/31/23. DOC
ShopDisney:
  • ShopDisney sells physical & egift cards online.
  • Direct link
    • Available in $25, $50, $100, $150, $200, and $500 denominations.
    • There are no fees, and no expiration dates and they can be easily reloaded in any place they are used.
    • Physical gift cards are shipped free.
    • They cannot be shipped internationally.
    • Express Delivery is available for an extra charge; allow an extra 1-2 business days for your order to process, in addition to the delivery method you selected.
    • Disney does not offer discounts on their gift cards.
    • For more information please see Post #5 Disney Gift Cards 101
Credit Cards & more
    • Expires 5/31/23. DOC
  • Redeem Disney Visa Rewards
  • Cashback Monitor/ Retailmenot - YMMV
  • Ibotta 6% CB Post #16563 :thumbsup2@mdurette
    • Excludes GC / Expiry date unknown.
Target
  • Save 5% on Disney Gift Cards and Disneyland Park eTickets
    • Direct link
    • eGift and Physical gift cards are available.
    • In-store: $1,300 per day
    • Online: eGift / physical $3000 per day
    • Post #15529
Credit Cards and More
    Get 6% Back At PayPal On Up To $1,000 In Purchases March, April & May.
    • Expires 5/31/23. DOC
CREDIT CARD Offers:
Office Depot/Max Chase Offer:
10% back, $11 cashback maximum.
Buy Disney Gift Cards in-store​
Expires 5/31/23. Post #15979

BJ’s Warehouse Disney Gift Cards Online
  • $25 Disney for $24.49
    • Physical & eGift
  • $50 Disney for $48.49
    • Physical & eGift
  • $100 Disney Gift Card for $96.99
  • $150 (3x $50pk) Disney for $144.99
  • $500 Disney Gift Card for $479.99
Credit Cards & More
    • Expires 5/31/23. DOC
Discount District
Best Buy Online
  • Save 20% on Panda Express Gift Cards
    • Physical & Digital
    • Limit 3 per customer
    • Direct link to offer
    • Expires today 5/31/23
    • Note, I've listed this as an online offer, I'm uncertain if the discount applies in-store even though it includes physical gift cards which are available for pick up.
    • Also note, Costco is sold out and Sam's Club offers minimal discounts. Post #16671
Credit Cards and more
    • Expires 5/31/23. DOC
eGifter
  • Buy a $100 Under Armour Gift Card & Get a $15 Bonus Load with Promo Code: UA523
  • Buy a $50 Lane Bryant Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: LANE523
  • Buy $25 Domino's Gift Card for $20 with Promo Code: PIZZA523
    • Limited to 5 Promos per Customer. Direct link
    • Expires 5/31/23 or while supplies last.
  • Buy a $50 Spa & Wellness Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: SPA523
    • Limited to 5 Promos per Customer.
  • Buy a $50 Macy's Gift Card for $45 with Promo Code: MACYS523
    • Limited to 5 Promos per Customer
    • Expires 5/31/23 or while supplies last. Post #16180
  • Buy $50 Fanatics Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: FANS523
Giftcards .com
  • Save 5% on Virtual Visa with promo code SUMMER
    • Direct link to offer
    • Limit 6 per order (maximum $30 per order).
    • Purchase Fee $5.95 on $250
    • Expiry date unknown. Post #16645
    • You can use a shopping portal just make sure the site offers the promo code, if it doesn't it might not track. YMMV
Site accepts: Apple Pay, Google Pay & PayPal​
    • Expires 5/31/23. DOC
Panera Bread In-cafe, App & Online
  • Buy $50 Panera Gift Card & Get $10 bonus card
    • Includes: Physical, eGift and reloaded in-cafe or online
    • Bonus cards valid 6/1/23-6/30/23.
    • In-Cafe & App trigger credit card offers, online does not.
    • In-Cafe allows split tender 2/3 credit cards while the App has not been confirmed.
    • Online link
Target In-Store & Online
  • Buy 1 Prepaid Phone Gift Card & Get 10% Off 2nd Prepaid Phone Gift Card
Credit Cards and More
    Get 6% Back At PayPal On Up To $1,000 In Purchases March, April & May.
    • Expires 5/31/23. DOC
Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Amazon: Select Citi Cardholders: Add Citi Card, Make Purchase $10.01+
  • Invitation only.
  • Expires 5/31/23 or when 50,000 eligible customers use the offer. Slickdeals
Delta Amex Offers
Save Up to 30% on Select Flights on Delta Airlines
  • Get a one-time $150 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $500 in one or more eligible round-trip flight purchases online at delta. com by 5/31/2023. Flights must be operated by Delta Air Lines.
    • depart from LAX or SEA airport
    • arrive at HNL, OGG, LIH, or KOA
  • Get a one-time $150 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $750 in one or more eligible round-trip flight purchases online at delta. com by 5/31/2023. Flights must be operated by Delta Air Lines.
    • depart from JFK or BOS airport
    • arrive at TLV, LHR, CDG, or DUB.
  • Get a one-time $120 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $600 in one or more eligible round-trip flight purchases online at delta. com by 5/31/2023. Flights must be operated by Delta Air Lines.
    • depart from JFK or BOS airport
    • arrive at TLV, LHR, CDG, or DUB.
  • Offer Terms: Offer valid for eligible flight purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines through U.S. website delta. com, via Fly Delta U.S. App and U.S. reservation telephone line.
  • To learn more go to Danny Deal Guru
Marriot Bonvoy Amex Offer: Spend $1,000 or more, get $200 back
Expires 5/31/23. DOC

PetSmart AmEx Offer: Spend $50+ & Receive $10 Statement Credit
Buy gift cards in-store​
Expires 5/31/23. DOC

AT&T Wireless Chase Offers: $75 back with two $37.50
Expires 5/31/23. DOC

DoorDash Chase Offer: Earn 10% back on your DoorDash purchase, with a $5.00 back maximum.
Expires 5/31/23.​

Hilton Chase Offer: Earn 10% back on your Hilton stay when you spend $100 or more, with a $56.00 back maximum.
Expires 5/31/23.​

Office Depot/Max Chase Offer: 10% back, $11 cashback maximum.
Buy Gift Cards in-store​
Expires 5/31/23. Post #15979

Citi Spend Offers: Various Offers
Targeted via email
Get 5x/5% points Online, Electronics, Home, Restaurants up to 2,500/$25 total.​
Expires 5/31/23. DOC

Citi Sears: Earn $60 Per Month
Targeted via email
  • Earn A $60 Statement Credit Each Month when you use your Sears Mastercard to make 4 eligible purchases each month of $75 or more each.
  • Offer is good 03/01/2023 (or from the date you activate this offer, whichever date is later) through 5/31/23. DOC
Gas Stations Discover Offer: Targeted via email
Get 5% back at gas stations April - May, up to $1000 in purchases.​
Expires 5/31/23. Post #14735 :thumbsup2 @Twilghtsprkle

PayPal Discover Offer: Targeted via email
Get 6% Back At PayPal On Up To $1,000 In Purchases March, April & May.​
Expires 5/31/23. DOC

U.S. Bank/Elan Cards Offer: Various offers
  • Get $10-$25 With Internet, Phone, Cable Payment
  • Some U.S. Bank cardholders and Elan/Fidelity cardholders are getting the following targeted offer:
  • Get 1,000 points ($10) when you pay an internet, cable, or cell phone bill by May 31, 2023.
  • Others got a better offer for 2,500 points ($25).
  • Expires 5/31/23. DOC
Transportation & Traveling with Points

Southwest Promotions: Double Points, Extra Credit Card Points & More
  • Southwest has a number of promotions:
  • Direct link to offer
    • Earn 2X on flights. Earn double tier qualifying points on all qualifying flights when you register, book, and fly between March 1-May 31, 2023.
    • Earn with reward travel. Every flight purchased with points counts as one tier qualifying flight, and 10% of points redeemed qualify as TQPs when you register, book, and fly between March 1-May 31, 2023.
    • Earn with Rapid Rewards® Credit Card purchases. Earn 3,000 tier qualifying points for every $5,000 in purchases you make with any Rapid Rewards Credit Card from March 1-May 31, 2023. These bonus TQPs are in addition to the TQPs you already earn as a Cardmember. DOC
Helpful Comment: If for some reason the direct link won’t work, even though the URL is correct.

Try this – one you log into your SW account, click on My Account, then scroll down to the section that say “My promotions”. There should be a button/link there to register.

Hmm, main page looks naked! :poop:

eGifter - Back in Stock and just in time

1685569389171.png
  • Buy a $100 Uber Eats Gift Card get a $10 Bonus Load! Promo Code: EATS523
    • Offer Ends 5/31/23 or while supplies last.

I have gotten all of my DGC's ok that I've ordered from Sam's online - three sets of two, Apr 30, May 8 and May 9. However, the two Google Play GCs that were in the same order as Apr 30 and a separate May 1 order of Hulu GCs are still MIA and I've have two chats with Sam's online support so far, each time the person telling me they will resubmit. :confused:
It's kind of a pain in the ask but I've been placated by the fact that my DGC's are all good. Have you manually checked the e-gift card website where you input your order number and email address to see if you can pull up the DGCs that way? The URL to check is EVegift.samsclub.com (I hope this goes through OK)
Popping in with an update about my Non-DGC that I bought from Sam's Club. It has been fully a month since I bought the additional Google Play and Hulu gift cards and everything has been a huge cluster-you-know-what! :crazy:
I am currently on my 4th chat with Sam's customer service. Only today has the front line chat support passed my live chat to a supervisor. Chat #3 was on May 16th and I was waiting (like a dummy 😂) for a supervisor to look into my issue and get back to me via email. Every single chat support person had confirmed that my order can't be found in the system when they look it up (like I did!) with the order number.
The current supervisor is on a side phone call with the Gift Card Vendor "INTERACTIVE COMMUNICATIONS" to get to the bottom of it. I helpfully suggested they please just cancel the original orders and make a new order for me but he said he couldn't do that since the original orders don't exist!
I have already threatened to do charge backs with my CC company as well as cancel my Sam's membership because honestly, there are no physical clubs near me and buying GCs online would be one of my main uses for it. It's not going to be useful if I can't get my discounted GCs. 😭

Added Offers ~ 6/01/23

Discount District

Weis Markets
1685611560920.png

• Earn 4x points on ALL $100+ 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Excludes: Weis Markets gift cards, All financial cards (American Express, Mastercard & Visa), All prepaid reloadable debit cards (Amex Serve, Green Dot, Netspend, Paypower, ReloadIT, T-Mobile GPR & Univision) and All phone cards.
    • Weis Monthly Home ad 6/01/23-6/21/23
    • Expires 6/18/23.

Added Offers ~ 6/01/23

Discount District

Weis Markets
View attachment 764491

• Earn 4x points on ALL $100+ 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Excludes: Weis Markets gift cards, All financial cards (American Express, Mastercard & Visa), All prepaid reloadable debit cards (Amex Serve, Green Dot, Netspend, Paypower, ReloadIT, T-Mobile GPR & Univision) and All phone cards.
    • Weis Monthly Home ad 6/01/23-6/21/23
    • Expires 6/18/23.
Weis gas rewards purchased now are only good thru 6/3, so if you are plannin to do this, I wouldn't purchase a gift card until next week.

Also, fair warning, almost every time they run these promos they don't code it properly, so most probably it will involve a call to customer service to get the right amount of points rewarded.

Weis gas rewards purchased now are only good thru 6/3, so if you are plannin to do this, I wouldn't purchase a gift card until next week.

Also, fair warning, almost every time they run these promos they don't code it properly, so most probably it will involve a call to customer service to get the right amount of points rewarded.
That has got to be so frustrating. They've been selling gift cards for how long and they still can't get it right? I have issues with cashiers at Walgreens and Rite Aid, they have no clue and these are not new employees.

I had another issue with Meijer, different day but same store (not sure if that matters).

I accidently purchased chicken thighs and not chicken breasts.
I used bottle return receipts to pay my bill which was a mistake.
When I returned the thighs to CS, the register didn't recognize the bottle returns as cash, it looks at it like a coupon which isn't payable. The manager and cashier couldn't figure out how to work it so they gave me a gift card plus a $10 Off $50 coupon.

I should have cashed out the bottle returns and deposited the funds in my bank, then use a cc to make the purchase. I really do know better.

The return took a lot of time so fair warning.
I also had an issue with Meijer when a dress was returned they did not give me all the $$ back and I didn't get my $30 in mperks back either. :( I will not cash my mperks out now unless I know for sure it is something that will not be returned or it is for groceries.

Went at lunch today and bought a $50 Cheers to You gift card and it worked fine. No signs up, but the promo code for $10 (valid from 6/4 to 6/10) printed out on my receipt. I am in Connecticut.
Thanks. Went in this morning. No sign either. Got $50 Cheers to You and $50 ShopRite to max out the chase offer I had. My store is FINALLY allowing you to pay for git cards with credit cards.

I also had an issue with Meijer when a dress was returned they did not give me all the $$ back and I didn't get my $30 in mperks back either. :( I will not cash my mperks out now unless I know for sure it is something that will not be returned or it is for groceries.

Thanks for the heads up!

I was asked about Newegg listing on Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY , Why are there individual links to every denomination?
Fair question. When you go to Newegg's site and use the search feature for Disney Gift Cards, not all of them show up like we see at BJ's and Target. Even using Google search can be challenging as not all denominations will show up. More importantly, when they're slightly discounted as seen here, Newegg doesn't list them under the gift card Deals tab and the only time I've seen them there is when they appeared on Shell Shocker... at 4% discount... almost a year ago.

The individual links are tested daily and having them listed as seen above makes this task easier. Even though I find the site user unfriendly for the reasons mentioned above, liquidating remaining funds from a VV for the $10 DGC especially when discounted is a nice deal and another option we all can share.

Nope. The AP's were added to MDE when they were purchased back on 6/20/19. I posted about this a while back, even included screen dumps showing the AP's listed on our accounts, Disney simply does not acknowledge them. We can't even see AP prices for rooms when they go on sale. And by the time we get through the phone, the rooms we're interested in are long gone. It's something Disney refuses to fix. Hence all the vacations to Universal, which we don't regret.
I also have the same thing. I have a pass sitting in MDE and it doesn't acknowledge it at all.

eGifter

1685638761079.png
  • $50 GAP Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: GAP623
    • Limit of 5 Promos per Customer. Direct link
    • Expires 6/15/23 or while supplies last.
  • $50 H&M Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: H&M623
    • Expires 6/30/23 or while supplies last.
  • $50 Nautica Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: NAUT623
    • Limit of 5 Promos per Customer. Direct link
    • Expires 6/30/23 or while supplies last.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter