• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Admittedly, I somehow missed your post the first time because I think it was at the bottom of the page - but I was going back through and watched it ... I just am really curious, did the TV make it home safely or did it fall off his car somewhere on the trip home? But it was hilarious watching it!!!!
Same. I missed the original post but watched it from Fox’s quote. Things that make you go “hmmmmm”!

Still a good discount to be had with the 5% CashApp and shopKick at 24 Kicks per $1 (if it comes through) and perhaps the $50 eGCs and $75 (3x$25 pack).

Yeah, I've got 5% VGCs already, so the 50egc or 3x25 with a click through (if it tracks) are my base earn. The higher % back and the having way fewer cards to combine made the $200 deal a nice bonus.

I ended up deciding to hit the $200 hard yesterday when they weren't limiting me, so, between the early release and the last two days, I got $2800 at the 12.125% off with who knows how many click through tracking. (I tried different services to see what might track, have several pending at different sites but we'll see what actually goes through.) That's a nice chunk of my cruise payment without having to combine cards $25 at a time!

Admittedly, I somehow missed your post the first time because I think it was at the bottom of the page - but I was going back through and watched it ... I just am really curious, did the TV make it home safely or did it fall off his car somewhere on the trip home? But it was hilarious watching it!!!!

I thought it was crazy too and I showed it to my son. He thinks it was staged as he said there's no way one person can lift a 75" TV by himself and also you can see the box flex while he was hoisting it.

SOLD OUT

Staples Online

Thanks for posting this deal late night. I just happened to check before going to bed and grabbed 3 DoorDash and 3 Uber immediately!

Kroger Family Stores:

No longer available to load:
  • Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Local Gift Card
    • Links Above
    • Local offer varies from store to store
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Excludes $10 gift cards.
    • Expires 5/16/23. Post #16038
  • Save $10.00 on your grocery purchase when you purchase TWO (2) REI Gift Cards totaling $100 or more
    • Links Above
    • Expires 5/16/23. Post #16039
Harris Teeter
  • Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points on First Watch Gift Card
    • Direct link
    • Expires 5/16/23.
  • Save $10.00 on your grocery purchase when you purchase TWO (2) REI Gift Cards totaling $100 or more
    • Direct link
    • Expires 5/16/23.
  • Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Select Gift Cards

Wow, just was able to purchase 2 more Sam's Club Disney $200 eGCs, using the CashApp 5% Back, I got them for $351.50 or 12.13% off face value. I also used shopKick and am showing 8800 kicks pending, which are equivalent to about $35.20 if it comes through and is at the very least redeemable for a $25 Disney Gift card at 6250 points. Using just the $25 gift card it would increase to 17.3% off face value, not too bad! Will need to wait until tomorrow night to see if I can do it again though (CashApp requires a 24 hour cool down period after using a Boost).
I went through shop kick for them before but I didnt think it worked anymore for GC. Good for you, you got them!

Kroger Family Stores:
Harris Teeter Only
1683727239224.png

• Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Select Gift Cards
    • Chipolte
    • H&M
    • Home Chef
    • Limit 1 per brand
    • Expires 5/23/23.
  • Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Jamba Juice Gift Card
    • Direct link
    • Expires 5/23/23.

Sorry I have some catching up to do but did not see it posted on the main page.

I had a 10% back at CVS with a $6 max.

Normally I only get this with $4 max so I was quite pleased :)

1683727645199.png

Save Mart / Lucky Supermarkets
1683728491806.png

1683729474054.png
The ad states Offer valid 5/03/23 - 5/16/23 and back on 5/03/23 both stores ran the same promotion on the following Select Gift Cards:
  • Includes: Apple, Cold Stone Creamery, DoorDash, McDonald’s, Panera Bread and Starbucks
  • Limit up to $300 in gift card purchases.
Whether these are the same gift cards being sold for the current promotion is unknown as the 5/03/23 offer is still in play via coupon.

Hi - general Disney gc question - I have a giftcard that has a balance per the Disney gc website, but it won't let me add to my cards, so I can't combine it with my other card balances. Has this happened to anyone else? It's the first time I've ever had this issue. Is there any way to fix it? Do you think I'll have any issues with using it? Thanks!

Hi - general Disney gc question - I have a giftcard that has a balance per the Disney gc website, but it won't let me add to my cards, so I can't combine it with my other card balances. Has this happened to anyone else? It's the first time I've ever had this issue. Is there any way to fix it? Do you think I'll have any issues with using it? Thanks!

I had this problem. I couldn’t combine AND it would not scan for purchases. Luckily it was only a $25 card. I went to guest services in Epcot and they issued a different card that worked.

When you say it wont let you add to your cards. Do you mean it wont let you add that to your list of cards on the GC website? How many cards do you currently have active?

Super 1 Foods TX, AR, LA

1683733385760.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
    • Includes: Barnes & Noble, Bath & Body Works, Choice Let’s Eat and Yay You, Kohl’s, Nike and Texas Roadhouse
    • Weekly ad
    • Expire 5/16/23.

When you say it wont let you add to your cards. Do you mean it wont let you add that to your list of cards on the GC website? How many cards do you currently have active?

Yeah, my first thought as well would be that you have too many cards on the site.

Next step, I'd use an incognito window and try to add the card through there. That has helped me in the past when a card was erroring when I tried to add it to the site. Disney IT at its finest...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter