Gelson's (Gelson's CA Locations) UPDATE

Gelson's has removed Bed Bath & Beyond as an option.

1683646987756.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Gelson's Voucher
    • Includes: Lululemon, Sephora, Starbucks and TJ Maxx
    • Direct link
    • One offer per transaction.
    • Offer valid 5/10/23 - 5/16/23.

Yeah been there done that... Coming up on COVID had no intentions of canceling so loaded everything to a prep card and dumped it into the reservation each time it maxed out at $1k... Well had to cancel since Disney was closed, Cast member was really nice and issued several new e-cards but took a few extra days. So the $ is not lost, just takes extra time to get it issued back.

I've wondered about this myself, glad to hear it wasn't too much nonsense to get it worked out.

I try to always set aside physical GCs once I've put a deposit on them so that I know there's room for the refund, but I have accidentally over paid in the past. That trip ended up happening, so I thankfully didn't have to deal with a refund over the limit.

SOLD OUT

Kroger & Harris Teeter Online -
Blackhawk Network

1683648556114.png
  • Buy a $100 DoorDash eGift Card for $85
    • Limit 1. Kroger Online
    • Earn 4x Fuel until 5/16/23
    • Expires 5/18/23 while supplies last.

Last edited:
Office Depot/OfficeMax:
  • Buy $300+ Mastercard Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
    • Limit 1 per household/business.
    • Expires 5/13/23.
Credit Cards
  • Office Depot/Max Chase Offer: 10% back, $11 cashback maximum.
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • With Chase, BOA Offers, Buy gift cards in-store so they track.
  • Rakuten can be stacked with credit card offers. YMMV

Best Buy
View attachment 759486
  • Save 20% on Macy’s Gift Cards
    • $50 Gift Card for $40
      • Limit 3 per customer.
    • $50 Digital Cards for $40
      • Limit 3 per customer.
    • $100 eGift Card for $80
      • Limit 3 per customer.
    • $200 Digital for $160
Credit Cards and more
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $150 in-store or online, Get $15 Back
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: Get 20% Back at Best Buy, Up To $25 Back
    • Expires 5/25/23. DOC
  • PayPal Discover Offer: Targeted via email
    • Get 6% Back At PayPal On Up To $1,000 In Purchases March, April & May.
    • Expires 5/31/23. DOC
    • Cashback Monitor YMMV

Sold Out :(

I believe Under Armour & Vudu have sold out.

This is what I'm getting now when checking the links
1683651349464.png

Kroger & Harris Teeter Online - Blackhawk Network
  • Buy $60 Under Armour eGift Cards for $50
  • Buy $25 Vudu eGift Cards for $20

Thank you everyone one, just got two more Disney gift cards at Sam’s with 9% cash back too! Every bit of savings adds up!

Brookshire Brother's

1683652151667.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
    • Includes: Darden, Kohl’s, Nordstrom, Panera and Spa & Wellness
    • Limit 1 per Celebrate Rewards account.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/10/23 – 5/16/23.

Homeland / Food World

1683652966825.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Store Gift Card
Edit to add: Food World

Last edited:
I am sure this is listed somewhere, but what is the limit on purchasing Disney e gift cards from Target. I purchased 3- $50 and 3- $25 to get my circle bonus in April (no issue). Bought 2 $100 so far between yesterday and today (I need to spend $400), but I've had $100 and 2 x $50 cancelled. Ugh! Prior to April, I had never purchased any Disney gift cards :rolleyes1(with this account) 😉.

I am sure this is listed somewhere, but what is the limit on purchasing Disney e gift cards from Target. I purchased 3- $50 and 3- $25 to get my circle bonus in April (no issue). Bought 2 $100 so far between yesterday and today (I need to spend $400), but I've had $100 and 2 x $50 cancelled. Ugh!
You may have to go into the store if you've maxed out the online quantiles. Happened to me the last Target Circle round. They canceled an order for saying I had hit the max of 3 $100 cards, but the first order was from two months earlier so they do not reset in 60 days at least.

Edit: I do not see the limit posted now, it used to say limit 3.

I am sure this is listed somewhere, but what is the limit on purchasing Disney e gift cards from Target. I purchased 3- $50 and 3- $25 to get my circle bonus in April (no issue). Bought 2 $100 so far between yesterday and today (I need to spend $400), but I've had $100 and 2 x $50 cancelled. Ugh! Prior to April, I had never purchased any Disney gift cards :rolleyes1(with this account) 😉.
From what I have seen here it varies. The first couple times I ever went to buy E-DGC's they all got denied. It was two $100 cards each time. I finally tried one $50 card and it went though and have never had an issue again. Last time I think I purchased three $100 cards in separate transactions.

You may have to go into the store if you've maxed out the online quantiles. Happened to me the last Target Circle round. They canceled an order for saying I had hit the max of 3 $100 cards, but the first order was from two months earlier so they do not reset in 60 days at least.

Edit: I do not see the limit posted now, it used to say limit 3.
I've only bought 2! :( It's cancelling my 3rd one and I've tried different denominations. Thank you for the response! :)

From what I have seen here it varies. The first couple times I ever went to buy E-DGC's they all got denied. It was two $100 cards each time. I finally tried one $50 card and it went though and have never had an issue again. Last time I think I purchased three $100 cards in separate transactions.
Okay thanks! I might wait until tomorrow and try again. I won't be able to make it to the store until the weekend.

Smart & Final

1683653892253.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 off your next purchase:
    • Includes: Choice Thank You, Darden-Fandango Dinner & a Movie, Fandango, Home Depot, Lucille’s Smokehouse, Macy’s, Olive Garden, Sephora and SpaFinder
    • Limit of one $10 coupon per customer/transaction.
    • Coupon will print on bottom of register receipt.
    • Coupon must be redeemed by 5/23/23.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/10/23 – 5/16/23.

I never thought the dining plan was a good deal for the three of us so we didn't use it. Now that my son has grown and eats so much, I would get it just for him if that was possible. :laughing: Seriously, the boy can chow down some grub!
I have seen more than one family make CL math work because of their boy :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter