Mine is from 11/04. I have one from 11/3 and 3 from 11/24-11/25 that are still tracking.
I had 2 go ineligible. One from 11/11 and one from 11/21. Two from 11/24 are still pending, but probably will catch those too. That’s pretty sad. 😢

I have a couple that say ineligible, but I think those are ones that I did not complete a purchase for whatever reason and clicked through again later on

ETA: okay, so I do have 3 that have gone ineligible and it hurts: from 11/20 a $500 purchase, and from 11/24 one $500 and one $100 purchase. :-(

Last edited:
Weird... I have ones from 10/25 and earlier still good and then the ones from 11/24 & 25. I didn't purchase between 10/25 and 11/20.

This is soooo sad. I bought 3 from Rakuten and 1 from RMN. All mine say cash has been
added to your acct BUT now I assume it will be taken away.

I did use the 15% back from Chase on 4 separate cards so there is that. Realistically I never get
gift cards that track because I get from Sam's Club/BJ's. This is my first time ordering from
Rak/RMN so I knew YMMV but still bummed for myself and everyone else just trying to save
every bit for Disney.

Last edited:

On Nov 27 I bought many $100 Physical DGCs (different styles like the Anniversary One, Frozen, Toy Story, etc) through Rakuten, TCB, RMN, Capital One Shopping, and CouponCabin all at ShopDis, and then RMN through BJs. I did this basically as a test to see which would and would not work as everyone seems to be having different levels of success😅

- Rakuten within a few hours of the purchase had already marked it $0 back
- TCB, RMN (at shopDIS and BJs), and Capital One all still show PENDING
- CouponCabin shows tracked but not pending yet

The only method that worked 100% for me is buying DGCs through Raise.com. The discount % is quite low on Disney cards, BUT if you refer a friend they get 15% off their first order (up to $20) and once they buy their first card you both get a $5 credit.

They go pending and during that time it isn't actually in your account. It can always be changed and clawed back while it's pending. That's what's happening. Once it's in your account as part of your balance it wouldn't get taken back and there wouldn't be a need to hurry up and cash out.

On Rakuten, they were not pending, they were actually in my cash back balance. Now granted, that was not scheduled to pay out my next check til February. But they weren’t listed as pending. I have other purchases pending & they are not included in my cash back balance while they’re pending. My actual cash back balance went from $60+ down to $24. Other sites might be different.

My RMN from 10/23 scheduled to pay 12/7 is still pending.

11/23 had tracked, now showing ineligible.

Three from 11/25 still showing as tracking.

I've had 20 successful transactions this summer and fall with RMN. It definitely seems like their communication with ShopDisney has been corrected to properly mark GCs ineligible. Well, it was good while it lasted!

For RMN-

I only had Shop Disney orders from 11/24 and 11/28, both of which are still listed as pending. However, while they both included electronic gift cards, it wasn't only giftcards. I had some merchandise as well.

I also placed two orders at BJs, one of which was solely gift cards and the other that was mostly gift cards, but also some merchandise. The one that was solely gift cards is now ineglible. The one with other items is still pending.

Edited to add: My Best Buy orders are also still pending. Those were mostly also a mix of gift cards and merchandise.

Edited again to add: I just redeemed by RMN rewards, just in case. I still have $340 pending that I hope I get. But I didn't want to lose what I already had.

Last edited:
I just got a new iPhone and purchased AppleCare for it. I bought the subscription version of AppleCare and the purchase was billed to my account balance which I loaded with giftcards to pay for other subscription services that I was already enrolled in.
Did you buy it via your phone? I saw in my settings where it has X amount of days to get apple care. Hoping I can use it from my account that way. Would be SO great!

not to be nosey - but are you going on the Wish 3/17?
I'm not. we originally booked the Wish for this past September and then switched when the Disney+ deal came out. Fantasy 8 night out of Port Canaveral April 15th (I believe)

All of the shopDisney will go to ineligible on RMN. Once you started posting it and everyone used it, it was only a matter of time.

I'm not sure about that, many of us have had success and posted about it for years though this year, I think there are more people looking to save on DGC. It's possible we're seeing ineligible due to an increased number of people making large gc purchases one right after the other or people contacted RMN asking why they didn't get CB because they didn't know better. We'll see if things change in a month or two.

Edit to add, it very well could have been SD who pulled the plug, after all they have to pay RMN. RMN takes a bite and we earn cb.

Last edited:
Added Offers ~ 11/30/22

Disney Gift Card Deals
Shop ‘N Save: Earn 20c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Of Disney Gift Card (3rd Party Gift Cards)
  • Ad Scan
  • Excludes Lowes and Home Depot
  • Offer valid 12/01/22 - 12/07/22.

Discount District
Food City: Earn 5x fuel points when buying $25+ Select Gift Cards
Includes: Applebee’s, Chili’s, Cracker Barrel, DoorDash, Texas Roadhouse, Uber Eats and Mix It Up (Auntie Anne’s, Carvel, Cinnabon, Jamba Juice, McAlister’s Deli, Moe’s Southwest Grill & Schlotsky’s).
Limit one promotion per customer, per day.​
Expires 12/06/22. GCG

Giftcard. Com: Save 5% on Select Giving Good gift cards when using promo code GIVINGTUESDAY
H-E-B:
  • Buy any two (2) Select Gift Cards & Get $5 H-E-B gift cards
    • Includes: Landry’s, Darden, Jersey Mike’s, McDonald’s and Whataburger
    • Unlimited use. Direct link
  • Buy $75 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 H-E-B gift cards
    • Includes: Cinemark Theatres, Gap, Hulu, Netflix, Starbucks, Topgolf, Ulta Beauty
    • Limit 1 per customer
  • Buy $100 Google Play gift card & get $10 H-E-B gift card free
    • Limit 1 per customer
  • Expires 11/06/22 GCG
Hy-Vee: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Hy-Vee gift cards
Includes: Apple, Bath & Body Works, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chipotle, Domino’s, Express, Fanatics, Fandango, Instacart, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, MGM Resorts, Roblox, Sephora, Spafinder, Starbucks, Home Depot, Topgolf, Hulu and Uber Eats​
Expires 12/13/22. GCG

Ingles:
  • Earn 4x points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Academy, Barnes & Noble, Bass Pro Shops, Bath & Body Works, Belk, Choice (Let’s Eat only?), Darden, DoorDash, Dunkin’ Donuts, GameStop, Google Play, Lowe’s, PlayStation Store, Regal Cinemas, Roblox, Texas Roadhouse, Tractor Supply Co, Ulta Beauty, Xbox and Zaxby’s,
    • Direct link to weekly ad.
    • Expires 12/24/22. GCG
View attachment 722099

Kroger Online: Blackhawk Network
  • Save 5% when buying Disneyland Resort Multi-day Genie+ Tickets when using promo code DISNEYLAND2022
    • Limit unknown. Kroger direct link
    • Various options for children & adults
    • Be sure to read the fine print.
    • Expiry date unknown.
Lidl: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $20 Off Next Purchase via coupon
  • Includes: Barnes And Noble, Darden, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, Panera Bread, PlayStation Store, Roblox, Shell, Starbucks and Blackhawk Visa Gift Bliss
  • To earn and redeem your coupon, scan your myLidl app or enter the phone number associated with your account at checkout.
  • $20 coupon will be available in myLidl app from December 1-31, 2022 & December 22, 2022-January 22, 2023 respectively.
  • Coupon will populate in the myLidl app.
  • Customers can only participate in each round once.
  • Direct link to offer.
  • $100 gift card purchase must be in one single transaction.
  • You must be a myLidl member at the time of purchasing gift cards.
  • Offer Valid December 14-20, 2022. GCG
Office Depot/OfficeMax’s Online: Buy $300+ Mastercard gift cards & get $15 off instantly
Limit 1 per household/business.​
Expires 12/03/22.

Publix:
  • Get $10 Off $50 Gas Gift Card When Spending $50+ On Groceries
    • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 in groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps and prescriptions required for each deal.
    • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
    • Publix accepts only one minimum purchase coupon for every minimum grocery purchase, meaning minimum purchase coupons cannot be combined.
    • Direct link to weekly ad (you might need to change the store ID).
    • Expires 12/06/22
  • Buy $50 Macy’s Gift Cards+ $50 groceries & Get $10 off
  • Buy $50 Brinker Gift Cards+ $50 groceries & Get $10 off
  • To learn more go to GC Galore
Schnucks: Buy $25 Select Gift Cards for $20
Includes: Bath & Body Works, Buffalo Wild Wings, Macy’s, Starbucks, Roblox and Ulta Beauty​
Redeem 1 time in one transaction–Selection may vary by store​
Direct link to digital coupons (search for ‘gift card’).​
Expires 12/06/22. GCG

View attachment 722090

Shop ‘N Save: Earn 20c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Of Gift Card
Excludes Lowes and Home Depot​
Offer valid 12/01/22 - 12/07/22.
Boo.... my chase only shows the JCREW Outlet & McDonalds.
Do you get more offers the more you use the card? I only recently started using it again

Boo.... my chase only shows the JCREW Outlet & McDonalds.
Do you get more offers the more you use the card? I only recently started using it again

I'm not sure about that. I hardly use my Chase and I get several offers including this one which is listed as an exclusive:
  • Kohl’s Chase Offer: Get 20% Back On Up To $100 Spend
  • Can be used in-store on 3rd Party gc
  • Expires 12/02/22. For more information, go to GCG
  • Post #11744 :thumbsup2 @grumpy28 and thank you @mdurette for posting the full offer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter