Which egiftcards did you use? I have made the switch to physical for Rakuten and TCB (both of which tracked) after getting burned on an egift with both. E-gifts are easier though so would love to know your trick.

I've had excellent luck with Retail Me Not.

50th, Cinderella, Red Mickey, Yoda egc have all tracked. I have had several physical GC track, too, when I wanted a new physical card with a different design to add to my rotation.

(When I combine, I only put on physical cards and always with different designs so I don't get myself confused.)

50th, Cinderella, Red Mickey, Yoda egc have all tracked. I have had several physical GC track, too, when I wanted a new physical card with a different design to add to my rotation.

(When I combine, I only put on physical cards and always with different designs so I don't get myself confused.)

Are your purchases recent, like within two days?

I can now confirm, the only way for it to recognize the giftcard is to checkout as a guest. I'm not sure if it's intentional to prevent additional coupons, or some sort of glitch. Either way, unfortunate timing. I ended up finding the prescription food I needed cheaper at Chewy with a coupon code, so I just bought regular Friskies and litter from PetSmart with the giftcard to get the 14% CB at RMN (hopefully).
I placed an order for my dog on Thanksgiving and was able to use my GCs no problem. I was signed into my account and even was about to use my Treats rewards along with a $15 off promo code. The cashback through Rakuten was the same Thanksgiving day and Friday.

Are your purchases recent, like within two days?
Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, Cinderella, Fireworks Fantasy, all egc, have all tracked over the holiday weekend.

Orders placed, cards received, and emails saying when I'll get the RMN cash received.

ETA I had 5% on a bunch of credit cards, so these were separate transactions, $100 each, using different CC but same RMN and same ShopDisney accounts.

Gotcha, good to hear. I didn't do RMN this week but did last week right when it hit 15%, my grogu egift did hit but the one through Rakuten did not this week. I switched to physical and have $250 that hit through Rakuten, 180 tracking through TCB.

I assume most phsyical will track, but I did the one with Mickey and gang hauling the Christmas tree and it proc'd on both TCB and Rakuten.

I don't think my Staples order went through. Still haven't received a shipping confirmation.
I checked with Rakuten and it stated my order total was $0.00. Only received a purchase confirmation email from Staples, so I submitted that info for cash back through the 'Missing my cash back tab' in Rakuten, I'll see if they process it or not.
It is generally not a good idea to put in a request for missing cash back on a gift card purchase which is not officially eligible for cash back. You don't want someone examining your account to see if you made other gift card purchases.

I personally have never used topcashback, since every time doc posts a topcashback offer the comments are always filled with people who say they never got the cash back (and this is for legitimate purchases, not for gift card purchases which are officially excluded). I have always wondered if topcashback is just running some big ponzi scheme, where each time they deny the purchase of half the people in order to pay out higher amounts than other portals to the other half.

I personally have never used topcashback, since every time doc posts a topcashback offer the comments are always filled with people who say they never got the cash back (and this is for legitimate purchases, not for gift card purchases which are officially excluded). I have always wondered if topcashback is just running some big ponzi scheme, where each time they deny the purchase of half the people in order to pay out higher amounts than other portals to the other half.
I use tcb all the time and it works fine. I do not use them for GC purchases. I suspect many failures are due to user error like ignoring terms or having a browser extension for another portal installed.

Purchased $350 worth of eGCs twice (50th Anniversary) from shopDisney using RMN, once on Thursday once on Friday. The Friday purchase tracked with RMN, but the Thursday didn't - first time I have had RMN not track. Still holding out hope that maybe it will track at some point (have had it take up to 3 days to track in the past).

Has anyone had luck with Ibotta paying out for ShopDisney on gift cards? They are at 15% today

I used Ibotta when I purchased my Disney Gift Cards from Sam’s and it tracked, but I don’t see gift cards excluded. In the ShopDisney info it DOES say gift cards excluded. Hmmm 🤔

Has anyone had luck with Ibotta paying out for ShopDisney on gift cards? They are at 15% today

I used Ibotta when I purchased my Disney Gift Cards from Sam’s and it tracked, but I don’t see gift cards excluded. In the ShopDisney info it DOES say gift cards excluded. Hmmm 🤔
I have used them before and it's tracked/paid out. The FB group I'm in has had all sorts of problems for black friday with orders not tracking for both Rakuten and Ibotta. Seems that physical cards have the best chance of tracking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter