I don't think my Staples order went through. Still haven't received a shipping confirmation.
I checked with Rakuten and it stated my order total was $0.00. Only received a purchase confirmation email from Staples, so I submitted that info for cash back through the 'Missing my cash back tab' in Rakuten, I'll see if they process it or not.
I havent gotten mine either, nor has it tracked on Rakuten. They may have just been slammed and not gotten around to it.

I've had 4 RMN track in the last 48 hours, all different EGC. Three of them were done within minutes of each other, but I always totally close my browser before starting each new transaction. Order card, close everything, back to RMN to open a new clickthrough, rinse and repeat. I've done this several times before without issue, so perhaps the timing issue that other folks have reported would be resolved with this procedure?
Which egiftcards did you use? I have made the switch to physical for Rakuten and TCB (both of which tracked) after getting burned on an egift with both. E-gifts are easier though so would love to know your trick.

I couldn’t find the advice from @Kumanate, but what do you mean by widen my approach? Do more testing with other portals? If so, I did make a test purchase of a physical card through RMN for 15% today to see if it would work for me, and it tracked after a few hours. Exact card is below.
No not you, but you as in everyone reading these posts.
Widening your CB portal meaning they should try others as there are so many out there to test and utilize regularly. Believe me, I am not harping on you. I think peeps need to try and find out what works best for them, it's not one size fits all. :flower3:

It's great seeing your DP's though. You're getting some great deals and I hope they all payout. :thumbsup2

I wonder if PetSmart is blocking use of giftcards today. I'm annoyed if that's the case.

I sent PetSmart an email yesterday, their response was absolutely useless garbage. They suggested I checkout as Guest and contact them with order # so they could add petsmart points to my account.
In order to use the 20% off wellness code, you have to log in.

petsmart allows you to use 5 GC per transaction. I couldn't get 1 to work so today, I went to Amazon and they have an extra offer which made the wellness dry dog food way cheaper when using S&S. I had no issues using Amazon gc.

I sent PetSmart an email yesterday, their response was absolutely useless garbage. They suggested I checkout as Guest and contact them with order # so they could add petsmart points to my account.
Absolute garbage.
For what it's worth, I can't even log in to PetSmart today, so I haven't tried the Giffard at all. I tried many, many times yesterday and it never once worked.

I need to be able to login to use my code, which maybe I can on the app. I haven't tried though, because I'm trying to use the 14% cb from RMN, so I need to be on my laptop or tablet.

Last month I used my Chase card to buy a GC on ShopDisney. I bought it on a 10% cash back day on Rakuten and went through the Rakuten link. I had a ShopDisney offer for 10% on the Chase card. I was surprised to see $5 cash back show up in my Rakuten account. I did the same thing my Bank of America debit card for one of their cash back card offers and that one also posted $5 in Rakuten. This weekend during I bought actual stuff from ShopDisney during the 15% cash back so I didn't have much time to mess around with gift card data points. On Monday I'm anticipating the 15% ShopDisney might be back on Rakuten and planning to try again with more Chase offers and another Bank of America offer.

1669488926236.png

CVS: Buy $75 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 ExtraBucks Rewards
Includes: Domino’s, Chipotle or Chili’s​
Limit 1 per household with card​
Offer valid 11/27-12/03/22

Another TCB data point from yesterday:

2 physical cards (pictured below) both tracked:

1669489714876.png

1669491702927.png

Shop ‘N Save: Earn 30c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Of Gift Card
Excludes Lowes and Home Depot​
Expires 11/30/22

1669493580115.png

Tommy Hilfiger Online: via wgiftcard - UPDATE 11/26/22
For Every $50 spent in Gift Cards, Get $10 Bonus Cards Free
Bonus cards expire January 31, 2023.​
Expiry date unknown.

I can now confirm, the only way for it to recognize the giftcard is to checkout as a guest. I'm not sure if it's intentional to prevent additional coupons, or some sort of glitch. Either way, unfortunate timing. I ended up finding the prescription food I needed cheaper at Chewy with a coupon code, so I just bought regular Friskies and litter from PetSmart with the giftcard to get the 14% CB at RMN (hopefully).

Absolute garbage.
For what it's worth, I can't even log in to PetSmart today, so I haven't tried the Giffard at all. I tried many, many times yesterday and it never once worked.

I need to be able to login to use my code, which maybe I can on the app. I haven't tried though, because I'm trying to use the 14% cb from RMN, so I need to be on my laptop or tablet.

Send them an email. I told them I would post about my experience too. This isn't their first rodeo either and it's not the first time cb has been so high. No matter where or when the gc were purchased, they should work online.

Phys

Ah, 15% was for Shop Disney. It is still 10% for BJ's and the DGCs are discounted. RMN is no longer offering cash back on Shop Disney :(. I've been away from the thread and I would have gotten $500 worth of cards from Shop Disney via RMN if I had seen the 15% cash back. RMN is a good payer for me with Shop Disney. I'm still not sure if BJs will pay out.
mine is still showing 5% on Rmn. Not as good as it was but better than nothing

I can now confirm, the only way for it to recognize the giftcard is to checkout as a guest. I'm not sure if it's intentional to prevent additional coupons, or some sort of glitch. Either way, unfortunate timing. I ended up finding the prescription food I needed cheaper at Chewy with a coupon code, so I just bought regular Friskies and litter from PetSmart with the giftcard to get the 14% CB at RMN (hopefully).
It is intentional, that's the issue. No where on the site or promotion does it say Excludes when using gift cards. If that were the case I wouldn't have tried repeatedly nor need to contact them. Very deceptive of PetSmart to pull this stunt.

Yes! Chewy has some great promotions that stack with sale prices!
Bought new harness & leash plus was able to use GC without issues.
CB was 1% so I didn't bother. The additional 20% off sealed the deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter