So if you buy the Visa cards online (saw one on the last page that said 20% off Visa GCs), can you then turn around and use those at, say, Walmart to buy a Disney GC

I got this offer too - I wasn’t sure if Kohls sells third party GCs (and specifically Disney)? Assuming they do, I’m 99% sure the Chase offer will work. I’ve never had a Chase offer not work on GCs.
I know they sell 3rd party. Not sure about disney though. Thanks for the info!

I just got a 20% off Kohls with my Chase card, up to $200. Does anyone know if this will work in store on gift cards (not Kohls GCs)?
I see this on 6 of our family Chase cards, but it maxes out at $100 on every card (20% off, up to $20 total). It's still a terrific deal. I haven't been to a Kohl's in a while, but they use to sell 3rd party gift cards -- I hope they still do!

I got this offer too - I wasn’t sure if Kohls sells third party GCs (and specifically Disney)? Assuming they do, I’m 99% sure the Chase offer will work. I’ve never had a Chase offer not work on GCs.
Kohl's does sell 3rd party GCs but i haven't seen Disney there. :(

Office Depot Online: Blackhawk Network
Buy $100 Visa Gift Cards & Get $10 Off
$5.95 purchase fee and there’s free trackable shipping, so you’ll make $4.05 profit per card.
Expires 11/24/22 or while supplies last. GCG

I assume since this uses Blackhawk Network my 10% Cashback up to $11.00 from Office Depot on my Chase cards won't work right?

Would be nice if I could buy the cards online, not sure if this deal also works in store.

Rakuten says this for Shop Disney "Exclusions: Cash back is not available on the purchase of Gift Cards, D23 Memberships, subscription boxes, subscriptions to Disney+, Theme park tickets or packages." But it sounds like some of you are getting the cash back on gift cards? How?

They do sell 3rd party GCs but no Disney (at least the ones in my area). I have used a Chase offer at Kohls to buy Apple GCs so we can pay for our Apple One subscription.

Rakuten says this for Shop Disney "Exclusions: Cash back is not available on the purchase of Gift Cards, D23 Memberships, subscription boxes, subscriptions to Disney+, Theme park tickets or packages." But it sounds like some of you are getting the cash back on gift cards? How?
I don't think there is a cashback portal that DOESN'T technically exclude gift cards... but GC's track and pay out on most. It's a YMMV, if you don't get credit, you don't get credit, you can't go to Rakuten and open a ticket for them not paying on a purchase that they state in the T&C's is excluded.

I see this on 6 of our family Chase cards, but it maxes out at $100 on every card (20% off, up to $20 total). It's still a terrific deal. I haven't been to a Kohl's in a while, but they use to sell 3rd party gift cards -- I hope they still do!
Lucky! I only have it on one.... so now torn between GC's or clothes for my DS who doesn't seem to stop growing and lives in Under Armour, you know... the brand excluded from all their coupons.

I appreciate seeing the feedback. I'm contemplating buying enough for our trip balance, but don't feel great using a site I've never heard of or used before.

I think I'm holding off to see if Rakuten goes higher for Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
TCB has been around for a while, and I feel like they're fairly well known in the cash back portal space. Not to mention they typically have the highest payout percentages, but go with your gut if it's telling you to stay away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter