Do Rakuten/RMN offers reset? Are the limits based on one transaction? For example 10% cash back to a maximum of $50, I buy $500 so at the max back. Do you then wait a few weeks and try again?

Disney Gift Card Deals

CREDIT CARD OFFERS

• Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $250 & Get $25 Back Exp 12/15/22
  • Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $80/$110 Spend Exp 11/29/22
  • Rite Aid Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $60 Of Spend Exp 12/11/22
Discount District
Best Buy Online: Save on Select Gift Cards
GIANT/Giant Food/Martin’s/Stop & Shop:
Giant Eagle: Earn 2.5x Perks (Standard members) or 5x Perks (Pro members) for every $50 spent on Select Gift Cards
  • Includes: Adidas, Chipotle, Cinemark Theatres, Darden, Fanatics, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Spafinder and Xbox
  • Direct link to weekly ad.
  • Expires 11/09/22. GCG
Giant Eagle Online: Buy $250 Delta Gift Card & Get $25 Giant Eagle Gift Card Free
Expires 11/16/22. GCG

Kroger In-store and Online:
Kroger Online: Blackhawk Network
  • Buy $50 Select Choice & Happy Gift Cards & Get $7.50 Bonus
    • Game & Grub - Limit 1
    • Happy Moments - Limit 2
    • Let’s Eat - Limit 2
    • Yay You! - Limit 1
    • Food & Laughs - Limit 2
    • Treat Yourself - Limit 1
  • Buy $25 Fandango eGift Cards For $20
  • Buy $25 Vudu eGift Cards For $20
  • Buy $100 Airbnb eGift Card & Get a $10 Kroger Family of Stores eGift Card
  • Save 5% On Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards With Promo Code FALLFRENZY22
    • Purchase fee and $0.50 shipping fee per card for ground shipping applies.
    • Direct Link
    • Expires 11/15/22. GCG
Shop ‘N Save:
  • Earn 20¢ OFF Per Gallon of Gas For Every $50 You Spend on Gift Cards
    • Excludes Lowe's and Home Depot.
    • Weekly Ad
    • Expires 11/09/22
ShopRite:
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 off your next shopping order:
    • Includes: Happy Holidays, Happy Holidays Dining, Treat Yourself, Retail Therapy, Cheers To You, Food & Laughs, Game & Grub, Happy B-Day, Happy Birthday, Let’s Eat and Yay You!
    • Direct link to weekly ad.
  • Maryland: Expires 11/10/22
  • Outside Maryland: Offer valid 11/06/22 - 11/12/22. GCG
Staples:
  • No purchase fee (a $6.95 value) when you buy a $200 Visa Gift Card.
  • Staples Amex Offer: Spend $100 & Get $25 Back
    • Targeted Business Cards
    • Expires 12/31/22. GCG
Stater Bros: Buy $50 Happy, Choice, Giving Good Or One4All Gift Card + $10 Groceries & Get $10 Off
Limit 1 per transaction.​
Expires 11/08/22. GCG

Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas: Earn 8x Points On One4All Gift Cards
My Notes: Post #11023
I just posted offers and have not read through all the pages.

EXPIRED

1667602040620.png

Newegg: Buy $150 Disney eGift Cards For $144 With Promo Code SSBY423
Newegg's Method of Payment Accepted includes PayPal
Expires today, 11/04/22. GCG
Citi: Spend $200 At PayPal & Get $20 Back
Targeted via email​
Expires 12/31/22. GCG

I'm pretty sure I saw other CC offers for PayPal so be sure to check your inbox!

Last edited:

:grouphug: Thanks everyone for your well wishes prior to my vacation and after it. I'm on the mend but taking things slow.

Please note, I am making changes to when I post offers. It will no longer be at 2 or 3 or 4am. Getting to bed so late isn't a good thing for someone my age! :rolleyes: I will be relying on you to post offers as soon as you can, specifically for Disney GC just like the good ol' days.
I'll post all other offers same as before.

Thank you all so very much for keeping our thread a safe and useful site for our community. :grouphug:

Women's Clothing

M.M.LaFleur
: Save 10% on eGift Cards with promo code BESTGIFT.
Expires 11/10/22

Cashback Monitor

THANK YOU, HEROES! A Discount for You
We’re honored to offer 10% off full-price items to military, veterans, medical professionals, first responders (including government and public service workers), and teachers. Get verified below to receive your one-time-use coupon code. Thank you for your service!

Thank you! And thanks for asking. :hug:

I felt a little off the day before we flew out. I'm glad my Doc supplied me with just in case meds. I took Sudafed & a few whiffs of Afrin 2 hours before our flight and during take off I could feel my right ear plugging up. This is never a good sign. I felt slight pressure when we landed but no pain. First couple of days I took it easy, slept in, ate well and drank lots of water.
Oct 27th we attended MNSSHP, it was 90° and very humid. This is where things get fuzzy, I think we were let in at 3:45 or 3:50 :confused3
We made a bee line to Liberty Tree for dinner which is always wonderful. I made sure to drink lots of water during & after. Then we went shopping and finally headed towards Fantasyland to enjoy our night. In that short time and distance my mind turned foggy, my speech slurred and I had this intense headache. The pain was like lightning, it was on the right side in my head, then went to my eye and down in my ear. It was a constant shooting pain. DH & DS took me to the First Aid station and shortly I was carted off to ER in an ambulance. Again foggy here but I think we left the ER around 11pm :confused3
Trifecta: Heat stroke, flu and sinus infection!​
WDW was amazing, they kept in touch with DH until he gave the all clear and they credited or refunded our party tickets? I'll look into it. I feel REALLY bad this event was ruined for my menfolk, MNSSHP has always been the highlight of our fall vacation since my son was five years old. Even though he's nineteen the memories he has with his grandpa there resonates deeply. No matter the changes, Halloween time at WDW will be in his heart always and as parents, it's something that we nurture.
Oct 30th, my birthday and I was hosting a private HHN RIP Tour!
I kept my group informed as did DH. I did attend and had a really good time catching up with old friends and meeting new ones. I held out as long as I could.
Universal was just as wonderful, they credited my 5 day park-to-park tickets to non-expiring. We stayed at Royal Pacific Club Level and they made sure I had fresh plain oatmeal everyday. It was the only thing I could keep down.

I'm glad to be back home and with my puppy Sherlock! We pick Watson up on Monday.
Wowza! Get well soon!!

Thank you! And thanks for asking. :hug:

I felt a little off the day before we flew out. I'm glad my Doc supplied me with just in case meds. I took Sudafed & a few whiffs of Afrin 2 hours before our flight and during take off I could feel my right ear plugging up. This is never a good sign. I felt slight pressure when we landed but no pain. First couple of days I took it easy, slept in, ate well and drank lots of water.
Oct 27th we attended MNSSHP, it was 90° and very humid. This is where things get fuzzy, I think we were let in at 3:45 or 3:50 :confused3
We made a bee line to Liberty Tree for dinner which is always wonderful. I made sure to drink lots of water during & after. Then we went shopping and finally headed towards Fantasyland to enjoy our night. In that short time and distance my mind turned foggy, my speech slurred and I had this intense headache. The pain was like lightning, it was on the right side in my head, then went to my eye and down in my ear. It was a constant shooting pain. DH & DS took me to the First Aid station and shortly I was carted off to ER in an ambulance. Again foggy here but I think we left the ER around 11pm :confused3
Trifecta: Heat stroke, flu and sinus infection!​
WDW was amazing, they kept in touch with DH until he gave the all clear and they credited or refunded our party tickets? I'll look into it. I feel REALLY bad this event was ruined for my menfolk, MNSSHP has always been the highlight of our fall vacation since my son was five years old. Even though he's nineteen the memories he has with his grandpa there resonates deeply. No matter the changes, Halloween time at WDW will be in his heart always and as parents, it's something that we nurture.
Oct 30th, my birthday and I was hosting a private HHN RIP Tour!
I kept my group informed as did DH. I did attend and had a really good time catching up with old friends and meeting new ones. I held out as long as I could.
Universal was just as wonderful, they credited my 5 day park-to-park tickets to non-expiring. We stayed at Royal Pacific Club Level and they made sure I had fresh plain oatmeal everyday. It was the only thing I could keep down.

I'm glad to be back home and with my puppy Sherlock! We pick Watson up on Monday.
So sorry to hear about you getting sick on vacation. A friend of mine was there the same time as you and told me the heat was really hard on her too. We are heading down next week, looks a little cooler and some rain. Hope you are feeling much better now!

How do the Happy gift cards at grocery stores work to save on Disney gift cards? And visa master card gift cards?

Also, I got a Bank of America offer for 10% off shopDisney up to $5 max. Thanks for all the tips, everyone!

Looks like Rakuten and Retailmenot are 10% cb!

@HuskyGal , If I were you, I would use the BOA offer now via Retailmenot (RMN), buy a $50 Disney gift card. Physical or digital, it doesn't matter. Just know you do not need to add your credit card to your RMN account for this transaction.

Just saying to all (newbies), the only time you need to add your CC info is when shopping in-store. :thumbsup2

How do the Happy gift cards at grocery stores work to save on Disney gift cards? And visa master card gift cards?

Also, I got a Bank of America offer for 10% off shopDisney up to $5 max. Thanks for all the tips, everyone!
You need to take a look see on the main pages of this thread which include Post #1 thru Post #10.

Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals
Other Deals:
Happy Treats physical gc​

Post #2 Discount District
Visa/Mastercard Gift Cards DP:

I'm just catching up...
Reporting back on my Ibotta CB test for ShopDisney phyical gift card purchase combined with a 5% Chase offer. I only did $100 to test and nothing has tracked, same thing a couple months ago. Too bad as I prefer Ibotta over RMN because CB posts sooner.

From my understanding Ibotta only pays out on gift card purchases they offer. If ShopDisney isn't being offered, you don't get CB. I'm not sure when that changed, maybe 8 or 9 months ago but you can see pages and pages of Ibotta offers at GC Galore .

Saw in our flyer we received in the mail that Sam’s Club will have discounted Disney gift cards for their Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale. Last year we got $1000 worth of Disney gift cards for $900! Hope the deal is just as good this year 😊
Thank you for posting the info. It's okay and most helpful to post images and links.

Added Offer ~ 11/05/22
Post #1
Disney Gift Card Deals

1667665882549.png

Sam’s Club 2022 Black Friday Disney Gift Card Deals
  • Online: Disney Egift Cards
  • In-Store: Disney Physical Gift Cards
    • Details unknown, will update
Just remember do not use the Sam's Club Mastercard as you will not get cash back with it. Use another card that gets some sort of cash back or rewards points instead.

Sam's Club 2021 Black Friday DP:
  • 2021 Black Friday Disney eGift Cards began promptly at 12:01 am EST on 11/25/21 and sold out quickly.
    • Limit 2 per account was enforced.
    • Stacked with Dosh and cb websites RMN - Date of payout 1/09/22 Confirmed

If Sam's is 10% off, then coupled with Chase Freedom Flex through PayPal you can get a total of 15% off 🙂

Now that's the same we've been getting when RMN is at 10% but it's nicer because there's no waiting/anxiety for cb!

ETA: that's assuming one can use PayPal at Sam's
Sam's Club unfortunately does NOT accept PayPal. Direct Link

However,
  • Sam's will let you pay with two forms of payment in a single transaction via APP Great way to use up any remaining amount on Virtual Visa's. Post #6661 :thumbsup2 @iujen94 2/15/22

10% on Sam's Club Disney GC Black Friday sale? Limit 2, any denomination offered?

I'm stopping for now on Post #11100 but will continue to catch up tonight and tomorrow.

I'm holding out hope for a BJs deal on Black Friday this year too...
Your wish is my command! Sorry folks, I don't have a BJ's account either so trying to confirm is a bit tricky but I'll work on it later and update the main pages!

BJ's Wholesale 2022 Black Friday
1667668729388.png
Lots of gift card offers!
Direct link to full ad
Offer valid 11/15/22

1667669030722.png

1667669041743.png

Again, I'll ad the details and DP's later! And if you know any tips, PLEASE share them! Thank you!

10% on Sam's Club Disney GC Black Friday sale? Limit 2, any denomination offered?

Do you see the ad I posted or used the link I provided? I don't see any denominations. Sam's Club only released a Sneak Peek, that's it! When more details become available I will update the main pages and the thread as well. Last year I believe it was only offered on the $500 egift card.

Do you see the ad I posted or used the link I provided? I don't see any denominations. Sam's Club only released a Sneak Peek, that's it! When more details become available I will update the main pages and the thread as well. Last year I believe it was only offered on the $500 egift card.
I didn't see any denominations, but yes, Sam's Club usually offers a couple of options, for shipped cards. I've no problem with 2-$500 cards.

Thanks!

I'm trying to stack the RMN 10% back with the Chase 10% back up to 5.00 from shopdisney. Does this just work with physical gift cards or are the email ones an option too?

I bought Disney gift cards through RMT on ShopDisney last month when they had the 10% cash back. I received all of the emails confirming I would receive the $50 per transaction in December. Today I noticed all of my ShopDisney purchases are now showing Ineligible and will not pay anything. Is this common? I thought once I had received the email I was "safe". Is there any point in trying to contact RMN?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter