is it $50 total, or $50 back each time they offer the 10%?
10% cash back with rewards earnings not to exceed $50.
Combine with other offers for an even better deal! Cash back is earned on the qualifying purchase total after any discounts and before any fees, taxes, or shipping and handling are applied. Purchases of gift cards are excluded. Rewards earnings not to exceed ¤50.00.
To Qualify for Online Cash Back:
  • Turn off all ad-blocking software.
  • Go directly to shopdisney.com from RetailMeNot to complete your purchase.
  • Provide your email address so we know where to send updates.
  • Once approved, the cash back reward will be available to be redeemed from your RetailMeNot wallet 45 days from purchase date, or travel-related reservation end date, if applicable.
  • Not available outside the US. A U.S. phone number is required to redeem wallet rewards.
I have always got it each time they offer the cashback with a limit of $50 back each time. If you don't have the chase offers, I would just buy a $500 card to simplify it:)

10% cash back with rewards earnings not to exceed $50.
Combine with other offers for an even better deal! Cash back is earned on the qualifying purchase total after any discounts and before any fees, taxes, or shipping and handling are applied. Purchases of gift cards are excluded. Rewards earnings not to exceed ¤50.00.
To Qualify for Online Cash Back:
  • Turn off all ad-blocking software.
  • Go directly to shopdisney.com from RetailMeNot to complete your purchase.
  • Provide your email address so we know where to send updates.
  • Once approved, the cash back reward will be available to be redeemed from your RetailMeNot wallet 45 days from purchase date, or travel-related reservation end date, if applicable.
  • Not available outside the US. A U.S. phone number is required to redeem wallet rewards.
I have always got it each time they offer the cashback with a limit of $50 back each time. If you don't have the chase offers, I would just buy a $500 card to simplify it:)
I am buying with Chase cards, but I wanted to make sure it's each time it's offered, since I earned $45 in September when they offered it. and I am buying more again now.

Ugh I think I somehow messed up the RMN-to-Disney communication. Are people getting notifications from RMN when a purchase goes through?

When did you purchase? It usually takes a day or 2 for me to receive the notification from RMN.
Okay that makes me feel better. I just made the purchase now. I seem to recall that last month I got a notification pretty much right away but I could definitely be misremembering.

Thanks for posting this, just stocked up :)
Had the chase offer on 7 cards.
Just to clarify--you are doing 7 transactions through RMN? And there are no issues with all of the orders successfully tracking?

(Sorry for the basic questions; new to using RMN on-line.)

Publix:

Get $10 Off $50 Gas Gift Card When Spending $50+ On Groceries
  • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 in groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps and prescriptions required for each deal.
  • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
  • Publix accepts only one minimum purchase coupon for every minimum grocery purchase, meaning minimum purchase coupons cannot be combined.
  • Direct link to weekly ad (you might need to change the store ID).
  • Expires 10/18/22. GCG

Not in Discount District

Best Buy Online:

• Save 10% on Select eGift Cards
    • Includes: Applebee’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Cinemark and Outback Steakhouse
  • Direct link to offer
  • BB members earn rewards
  • Expires today, 10/12/22 GCG
  • Cashback Monitor
  • Best Buy also accepts PayPal, Chase 5% 4Q.
  • Best Buy Chase Offer:
    • Earn 10% back until a $25.00 back maximum is reached.
      • Expires 10/20/22. UP

I’m new to this gift card game, but you can get cash back through chase and rmn even though the conditions say gift cards are excluded? Because you’re buying through shopDisney? Dumb it down for me please!

I’m new to this gift card game, but you can get cash back through chase and rmn even though the conditions say gift cards are excluded? Because you’re buying through shopDisney? Dumb it down for me please!
Yes you can, always possible they may claw it back and some are more likely than others to pay out, but yes this is what we do!

For RMN, the transaction limits are 7 per retailer, 20 per calendar month. ShopDisney has a $50 max per transaction.
So do you mean that I can do two separate $500 transactions and get $50 back each time? I thought it was a $50 limit per offer for RMN not transaction.

Just an update to the Amex Happy offer. Capital One Spring (which is free to join, you do not need a Capital One Credit card) has a promo card for 6% off happy cards. Once you sign up for a capital one spring account, click the search box for happy and click on happy gift cards, scroll down a little and on the right where it says get deal, click show and it will give you a promo code (I don't know if the promo code is unique to each account.) When you get to the sign in page on the happy cards site, there is a place to add the promo code.

So when buying the happy card, set your happy treats to a custom amount of $107 and after the promo code you will pay $100.58 and get $15 back from Amex making the final cost $85.58 for a savings of 20%. You can then go to gamestop and buy one of the variable Disney gift cards or variable Amazon gift cards (or any other variable cards they sell) for $107.

For reference, I am attaching again below the picture of gift cards sold at my local gamestop store. The picture is missing the amazon gift cards, but my store had $25 and variable $25 - $500 Amazon gift cards (I was the only person in the store and the clerk was watching me so I tried to take the picture quickly when he wasn't looking).

When we went on vacation this summer, we stopped off at 5 different Gamestops along the way and 4 out of the 5 had Disney gift cards and amazon gift cards.

View attachment 699004
This just worked for me! Thank you!

Okay that makes me feel better. I just made the purchase now. I seem to recall that last month I got a notification pretty much right away but I could definitely be misremembering.
You should get an email right away saying you activated an offer. Then you'll get a second email a few days after the purchase that says RMN was notified of your purchase. After the second email is when the clock starts to receive your bonus. It usually takes around 45 days to become available.

Has anyone gotten their Chase cash back for any of the Flash Deals a few weeks ago? I am still waiting on ours. We used two. Since they were only valid for 2 days, over a weekend, I am concerned that the charges didn't trigger them on time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter