Quick question. I have a Chase Disney Premiere Visa Card. Would I receive the 10% discount on gift cards if I purchase online? I noticed on the Chase Visa website, they state the 10% discount is for 'select merchandise' so I was curious if the gift cards count as that.

Quick question. I have a Chase Disney Premiere Visa Card. Would I receive the 10% discount on gift cards if I purchase online? I noticed on the Chase Visa website, they state the 10% discount is for 'select merchandise' so I was curious if the gift cards count as that.
Unfortunately that will not work.

I could be wrong as I don't shop Target as often, I don't think you can stack the two circle offers you mentioned. Did it work?
That would be crazy awesome.
They stacked. Once my pickup order was ready I got a checkmark for 1 of my spend $70 offers. Worked out nice because my pickup order was $60.82 after that $10 off offer and I got a $10 GC. Plus I paid for it using my discounted Target GCs from that 10% off Target GC offer last Saturday.

Added Offers ~ 10/06/22

Discount District
Albertsons Companies: Offer Extended
1665066863189.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 off your next purchase via coupon
    • Includes: Ace Hardware, Adidas, California Pizza Kitchen, The Children’s Place/Gymboree, DoorDash, Fandango, Gap Options, Instacart, Netflix, Panera Bread, Spa & Wellness, Uber Eats, Under Armour and Vudu
  • $10 coupon expires 7 days from date of issuance & cannot be used towards the purchase of any gift card, alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions, or store service.
  • Limit 1 per transaction
  • Weekly Ads:
  • ACME Markets, Shaws and Star Market Expires 10/13/22 - Extended
Shop ‘N Save:
1665067742532.png

• Earn 20c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Restaurant Gift Cards
ShopRite:
1665068511053.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off Next Shopping Order
    • Includes: Dominos H&M, Red Robin, SpaFinder, Let's Eat and Treat Yourself Happy Gift Cards.
    • Must be one transaction.
    • Limit one per customer.
    • Weekly ad
    • Maryland: Offer valid 10/07 - 10/13
    • Outside Maryland: Offer valid 10/09/22 - 10/15/22?
Weis Markets:
1665069267039.png
Earn 10X (500 Weis Rewards) when you buy $50 or more on Choice & One4All Gift Cards
Expires 10/19/22

Last edited:
Amazon Discount: $15 Off $75 on Baby Items
Here’s how to claim:
1665071075826.png
  1. Add items from the listed products (affiliate link) to your Cart.
  2. When you’re done shopping, select Go to Cart.
  3. The offer will automatically be applied at checkout, if eligible.

Offer Terms

• Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page).
  • Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
  • Offer does not apply to digital content.
  • Offer good while supplies last.
  • Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
  • Must purchase in a single order and ship at the same speed to a single address.
  • Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
  • Danny Deal Guru

:drive:

$15 Lyft Credit for Walmart+ Members, Claim Now

Walmart+ members can claim a $15 Lyft credit for future rides. Save on trips with this limited-time offer while supplies last. Hurry up and claim it now.

This offer works for current members, who can sign up for free with an Amex Platinum card, and even new members who sign up for a trial. Once you claim the offer, you get a unique code that you can use in your Lyft account.

Here’s how it works:
  • Go here to see the offer
  • Click “Get this offer”
  • Click “Redeem your offer”
  • Your promo code will be automatically applied
  • Request a ride in the Lyft app & enjoy your $15 Lyft credit Use within 90 days of applying to your account.

Offer Terms

• Limited time offer while supplies last.
  • Lyft account required.
  • Credit can be used only for rideshare rides on the Lyft app and expires after 90 days once code is redeemed in the Lyft app.
  • Credit shall not apply to tips, cancellation fees, and damage charges.
  • Danny Deal Guru

What will work are Chase Offers that you add to your account like any other offer, plus you can stack with a shopping portal (YMMV).

Shop Disney Chase Offer: Various Offers
Get 5%-10% Back On Up To $50 Spend
Expires 11/15/22 GCG

So no, using promo code: DRVCMEMBER will not work on gift cards.

Target has no love for me this round :( . I shop at Target frequently so my feelings are a little hurt :snooty::rotfl2:
For the Food & Beverage, I have to do those in-store as most items are OOS and when checking out online, that part never shows up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter