My target circle offer was 40 back on 4 purchases of 125. After the 40, and my 5% discount, it's a 13% savings. I did one transaction so far and RMN even tracked the 1%.

I didn't calculate my exact savings for my previous trip, but this current go-round, I'm at 17% overall savings on gift cards. I really appreciate this board.

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's
  • Earn 4x Fuel on Dining & Digital Content Gift Cards
    • Includes: Dining, Happy and/or Digital Content/Gaming Gift Cards.
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Expires 10/18/22
  • Earn 4x Fuel on prepaid Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
    • Excludes: Fred Meyer
    • Expires 10/18/22.
  • Save $5 on $25 Zaxby’s Gift Cards
Fred Meyer & King Soopers
  • FRIDAY ONLY 5X Fuel Points on purchases on 10/7, Boost Members get 6X!
Harris Teeter
  • Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Choice, Lowe’s and Subway
    • Expire 10/18/22
  • Direct link to All Offers
Harris Teeter Online: Blackhawk Network
Kroger Online: Blackhawk Network
  • Get a $7.50 bonus when you buy $50 Choice eGift Cards
    • Includes: Game & Grub, Retail Therapy, Treat Yourself, Let’s Eat, Food & Laughs and Happy Holidays
    • Limit 3 per brand
    • Expires 10/15/22
  • Buy $50 Select eGift Cards for $42.50
    • Includes: BJ’s Restaurant, Papa John’s and LaRosa’s Pizzeria
    • Limit 2 per brand
    • Expires 10/16/22
  • Buy $50 Select eGift Cards for $40
    • Includes: IHOP and California Pizza Kitchen
    • Limit 2 per brand
    • Expires 10/16/22
    • Expires 10/18/22
  • Direct link to ALL Offers

Schnucks: Buy $50 Academy Gift Card & Get $10 Off
Limit 1. Direct link to digital coupons (search for ‘Academy’).​
Expires 10/11/22. GCG

MISC.
Staples Online:

Transportation & Traveling with Points
Alaska Airlines Shopping Portal: Install Button & Spend $25 To Earn 1,000 Bonus Miles

Last edited:

Oct. 6-8 Target Deal Days Offers:
Totally Target
  • As well as the above
  • Up to 50% off select toys from Disney, L.O.L.Surprise!, Barbie and CoComelon
  • Save $50 on Xbox Series S console and receive a free select Xbox controller
  • Save $350 on Westinghouse 65-inch Roku Smart TV
  • Up to 40% off kitchen appliances and cookware
  • Save 40% on sweatshirts, sweatpants, sleep, socks, and slippers for the family
  • Up to 40% off floorcare
  • Save 25% off select vitamins and nutrition
  • Up to 40% off select bedding

Didn't read too far back to see if others had this one, but my Target deal is 4 $100 purchases and get a $30 gift card

Didn't read too far back to see if others had this one, but my Target deal is 4 $100 purchases and get a $30 gift card

Thanks for posting! You're good to go, I think we're all just kind of posting what we have. I did note Various Offers so that should cover what we're use to getting from Target.

Ugh! My washer just broke! Heard noises for about a week but it wasn't during every wash until yesterday and today. Well it finally gave up before a rinse cycle so that was fun taking care of that mess. :rolleyes:

Anyway, have gift cards for that just in case scenario, however the new washer won't be delivered until Oct 13th! Thank goodness I have great neighbors! :hug:

If you're a member of the Disney Movie Insiders program (formerly known as Disney Movie Rewards) they have two Halloween themed $5.00 egift cards that are discounted by 10% and 5% of usual points bringing them to 400 points and 450 points respectively (normally 500 point redemption per $5 gift card). You are allowed to redeem for 4 cards (I assume 4 of each but I didn't check) and you're restricted to 1 per 24 hour period (I don't know if this means 1 per day or you have an actual 24 hour timer from the previous time you redeemed).

Attachments

• DMR $5GC 400pts.JPG
    DMR $5GC 400pts.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 5
Yup, I laughed all the way to the bank when I bought 11k in lowe's gift cards at giant @ 8x gas points. Used PYB for 750k UR points and got a new roof. LOL.
Should have seen the Lowe's customer service desk when I had 45-50 gift cards to pay with.

I used PYB for 800K and bought 12K in visa gift cards which I used to pay my estimated taxes.

If you're a member of the Disney Movie Insiders program (formerly known as Disney Movie Rewards) they have two Halloween themed $5.00 egift cards that are discounted by 10% and 5% of usual points bringing them to 400 points and 450 points respectively (normally 500 point redemption per $5 gift card). You are allowed to redeem for 4 cards (I assume 4 of each but I didn't check) and you're restricted to 1 per 24 hour period (I don't know if this means 1 per day or you have an actual 24 hour timer from the previous time you redeemed).
Thanks so much! I had to search for some more codes to get to 400 points

New codes:

WINIFRED (25 points, expires 10/31, posted 10/5)

COACHMAN (10 points, expires 10/19, posted 10/5)

MIGUEL (25 points, expires 10/15, posted 9/29)

LACIENEGA (25 points, expires 10/15, posted 9/22)

MIRABEL (25 points, expires 10/15, posted 9/15)

ATTORNEY (10 points, expiration unknown, posted 9/7)

New codes:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing the codes! That's more than 100 points towards the GC! I think Attorney might have expired - it didn't work for me.

Oct. 6-8 Target Deal Days Offers:
Totally Target
  • As well as the above
  • Up to 50% off select toys from Disney, L.O.L.Surprise!, Barbie and CoComelon
  • Save $50 on Xbox Series S console and receive a free select Xbox controller
  • Save $350 on Westinghouse 65-inch Roku Smart TV
  • Up to 40% off kitchen appliances and cookware
  • Save 40% on sweatshirts, sweatpants, sleep, socks, and slippers for the family
  • Up to 40% off floorcare
  • Save 25% off select vitamins and nutrition
  • Up to 40% off select bedding
In addition, you may have a personalized Circle offer valid for Target days (6th-8th). I had spend $60 and get $10 off.
I stacked it with the $10 gc for a $50 food purchase (has to spend $70 because that offer gave a GC). Now I hope that it also counts for my spend $70 four times to get $20 reward offer.

New codes:

Thanks for sharing! Now let's hope the GC come back in stock. I have checked several times since yesterday and no luck.

In addition, you may have a personalized Circle offer valid for Target days (6th-8th). I had spend $60 and get $10 off.
I stacked it with the $10 gc for a $50 food purchase (has to spend $70 because that offer gave a GC). Now I hope that it also counts for my spend $70 four times to get $20 reward offer.

I could be wrong as I don't shop Target as often, I don't think you can stack the two circle offers you mentioned. Did it work?
That would be crazy awesome.

Ummm Target has lost it.
Target is offering Select Target Circle Members: Target Circle Coupon for Up to 15% Off One In-Store or Online Purchase. Exclusions apply.
Available:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter