Found a bunch of Chase flash offers on my wife's Chase Freedom card. My Chase Sapphire Reserve doesn't have any of them yet, but I noticed sometimes the offers pop up at different times, so be sure to keep checking!

These should be usable on DGCs, assuming your store has them:

CVS 20% back up to $5.00, Expires 10/8/22
HomeDepot 20% back up to $10, Expires 10/8/22
BestBuy 20% back up to $100, Expires 10/8/22
Dollar Tree 20% back up to $5.00, Expires 10/8/22

Also had a few good ones that can't be used on DGCs:

Shell (Fuel only) 20% back up to $5.00, Expires 10/8/22
Jimmy John's 20% back up to $5.00, Expires 10/8/22
Macy's Online Only 20% back up to $10.00, Expires 10/8/22
McDonalds 20% back up to $5, Expires 10/8/22
Dollar Tree sells DGC?

Dollar Tree sells DGC?

I'm not sure, haven't checked in ages - but I thought I remember at some point Dollar Tree carried 3rd party gift cards, definitely could be wrong.
Dollar Tree doesn’t sell third-party gift cards to places like restaurants, gas stations, or other retail stores. While other dollar stores like Dollar General do stock third-party gift cards, Dollar Tree only sells merchandise that costs $1 or less.

We contacted Dollar Tree stores in Michigan, North Carolina, Texas, and Utah to confirm that third-party gift cards aren’t available at the retailer. All of the representatives we spoke with confirmed that you can’t buy third-party gift cards. However, Dollar Tree’s own gift cards are available in stores and online for any amount between $5 and $100.
First Quarter Finance Apr 24, 2021

$15 OFF $15 AT TARGET! Works on Gift Cards

$10 off $15
https://www.paypal.com/shopping/?of...id=328130457&dclid=COGYkPCVu_oCFVH0KAUdoIAEQw

$5 off $15
https://www.paypal.com/shopping/?of...id=328130457&dclid=CO6G2KKWu_oCFcei0QQdxSEEaw

Login and save both offers.
Make a $15 purchase and pay with PayPal

Might be dead - I just clicked both links and they worked, but now when I click them the offers don't appear. I made a $25 purchase on Target and used PayPal but it charged me the full $25 :(

EDIT- Did not work for me on a Disney eGC, but when I tried it on a physical Disney gift card (unfortunately smallest amount is $50) - both vouchers showed up. I thought maybe the voucher just didn't show up when you see the Paypal checkout screen (I did an offer earlier similar to this but for Google Play and thats how it worked) - but when I checked out with a physical gift card, it showed up for $35 for a $50 DGC.

Last edited:
Might be dead - I just clicked both links and they worked, but now when I click them the offers don't appear. I made a $25 purchase on Target and used PayPal but it charged me the full $25 :(
I used it 20 minutes ago, you had to click the link and click add to account; when i was checking out on paypal there was a banner at the top that said apply coupon $15 and the price listed was $10.

Mine keeps saying my card can't be processed. Tried different CCs and different GC amounts/types. Not working for me either.

I used it 20 minutes ago, you had to click the link and click add to account; when i was checking out on paypal there was a banner at the top that said apply coupon $15 and the price listed was $10.
I used it just now and did see on the PayPal screen where it said $15 offer, $10 being charged to my card via PayPal. Still waiting for Target to charge my card via PayPal for the order so will edit this post when that happens

I used it just now and did see on the PayPal screen where it said $15 offer, $10 being charged to my card via PayPal. Still waiting for Target to charge my card via PayPal for the order so will edit this post when that happens
Welp, even though on the PayPal screen I saw the two matched offers and that PayPal would only charge my card $10 for the $25 eGC, the order has completed and my card was charged $25 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ oh well 😄

Dollar Tree only sells merchandise that costs $1 or less.

Dollar tree is 1.25 now and I think the only thing that was ever under a dollar is candy bars and some of their greeting cards. Didn't notice if the price changed last time I was there, but they probably went up for both as well. Haven't needed any cards since the price change. Will need to go get thanksgiving and xmas cards soon.

Welp, even though on the PayPal screen I saw the two matched offers and that PayPal would only charge my card $10 for the $25 eGC, the order has completed and my card was charged $25 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ oh well 😄
Ut-oh, I was afraid of this - my Target order also shows a pending charge of $50 on my card even though during checkout it showed I would only be charged $32.50 - going to have to complain to PayPal.

Ut-oh, I was afraid of this - my Target order also shows a pending charge of $50 on my card even though during checkout it showed I would only be charged $32.50 - going to have to complain to PayPal.
Same happened to me. I sent a dispute with Paypal with a copy of the e-mail I got when I added the offer. The Best Buy one did work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter