Has anyone ever ordered an E gift card from target and gotten an email saying that the E gift card had been delivered but you had not received the email yet? I’m getting a little nervous everything says check spam(which I did along with my trash and every other folder I had in my email box), wait 48 hours, and gave a link to put in your order number and email but that’s coming up nothing too….. i’m gonna be really nervous waiting these 48 hours

OK in reference to my above….. I decided to look at my iPad and low and behold the email with the E gift card is there but it is not showing up on my iPhone!!! this is very strange I have no idea what’s happening

OK in reference to my above….. I decided to look at my iPad and low and behold the email with the E gift card is there but it is not showing up on my iPhone!!! this is very strange I have no idea what’s happening
Thank goodness! Because my answer was going to be, "Uh, no, once they say it emailed the card is there..."

I have some Chase offers for Office Max/Office Depot ... confirming I must purchase DGC's in store, correct? If I buy them online it's technically through a different retailer?

Disney Gift Card Deals
Kroger Online: Blackhawk Network
  • Buy a $50 HAPPY TREATS Gift Card & Get $7.50 Bonus
    • Limit 3. Direct link
    • Physical gift cards with free shipping
    • Includes GameStop - just make sure your local GameStop sells Disney Gift Cards ;)
    • Expires 10/04/22.
  • Kroger.com Chase Offer: Get 10% back Up to $14
Fine Details: Offer not valid on third-party services. This may or may not work due to Blackhawk Network. YMMV!

So on using the Happy Treats card at Gamestop... since this deal makes it come with a weird amount ($57.50), can you get variable load cards at Gamestop? And if so, can you load $57.50 onto a card? LOL Thanks!!

I ordered a $300 e-gift card from ShopDisney yesterday afternoon and I am still waiting for it. I went to check the status today...and the ShopDisney website it down! Ugh! I see "Fix-It Felix" is making repairs and should have it up and running again soon.....

I didn't buy any this round... but just gotten the payouts on the ones I did a few months ago, with one more $50 pending the middle of Oct...

Happy Treats card at GameStop -- can they be used online? I have only ever used them in store

Not for DGC. I want to buy my son a new game for his birthday and he needs to replace the Joy-con that he broke :sad2:

I have some Chase offers for Office Max/Office Depot ... confirming I must purchase DGC's in store, correct? If I buy them online it's technically through a different retailer?
I believe that is correct. Dosh was giving money back in store but it did not seem to post on my last one so ymmv.

It seems like a long time since Cash App had the 10% boost at Sam's. Aren't they normally more frequent?

I finally figured out the app and did some practice runs. So it is probably my fault that they haven't had one. :tongue:

It seems like a long time since Cash App had the 10% boost at Sam's. Aren't they normally more frequent?

I finally figured out the app and did some practice runs. So it is probably my fault that they haven't had one. :tongue:

Yeah I check it every once in awhile and haven't seen Sam's Club at 10% in awhile - that was a really nice guaranteed way to get a ~13% discount (no worrying about Cashback tracking, etc) - if you got additional cashback it would be a bonus!

I even got an email from Cash App yesterday with the subject "Get 10% off with Cash App Pay", and got excited that maybe they had increased the cash back (maybe Sam's too) - but it was still 5%.

The 5% combined with the Sam's Club 4% discount (depends on which card(s) you buy - so make sure you calculate!) combined with a 2% cashback at Sam's Club is still better overall than the Target Circle discount and their eGCs usually arrive within 24 hours, but are limited to 2 of each kind and to maximize the discount you need to buy the $50 eGCs - but if you're in a pinch and don't need a lot of money it is a decent way to get DGCs.

Happy Treats card at GameStop -- can they be used online? I have only ever used them in store

Not for DGC. I want to buy my son a new game for his birthday and he needs to replace the Joy-con that he broke :sad2:
Probably the easiest would be to use it in store and get a GameStop gift card and then make an online order with that gift card.

However I assume you know that if you are ordering a new game that’s already out you run the chance of getting a ‘gutted’ game. Basically the ‘new’ display store copy.

Also GameStop online now has an 8.99 charge if you want to return an online order via mail (no charge for returning in store).

Is the joy con physically broken? If there is no damage to the outer shell, you can get Nintendo to fix it for free via their ‘drifting joycon’ repair center. Otherwise Target does have a targeted Circle offer for 30% off Nintendo controllers this week. You can get a new set of joy cons for $56 if you have that on your account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter