Disney Gift Card Deals
Kroger Company:
Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards
Expires 9/20/22.

Kroger Company Online: Blackhawk Network
Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards
Expires 9/20/22.

Discount District
Kroger Company: Earn 4x Fuel Points On 3rd Party Gift Cards & Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
Excludes variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.​
Expires 9/20/22.

Kroger Company Online: Blackhawk Network
Earn 4x Fuel Points On 3rd Party Gift Cards & Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
Excludes variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.​
Expires 9/20/22.

Warehouses
Costco: $500 Southwest egift cards for $449.99
Limit 5. Direct link
Expiry date unknown.

Other Gift Cards Offers
Newegg:
Buy $500 Southwest eGift Card For $470 With Promo Code SSBW724
Limit 1. Direct Link
Expires today, 9/07/22. GCG

Staples Online:
  • Buy Fee-Free $200 Visa Gift Cards - Free shipping
  • Buy $50 REI egift cards for $42.50
  • Buy $100 Cabela’s egift cards for $90
  • Buy $100 L.L. Bean egift cards for $90
  • Buy $50 YAY You Happy eGift Cards for $42.50

Last edited:
Harris Teeter:
  • Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Big Lots, Fanatics, Nordstrom, Texas Roadhouse
    • Limit 1. Direct Link
    • Expires 9/20/22

Bed Bath & Beyond

It was reported back on Jan 01, 2022 BB&B would close 37 stores and with the recent unfortunate passing of Gustavo Arnal , Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, more changes along with an additional 150 closures are expected. Link

Take care if you have any BB&B gc in your stash.

Bed Bath & Beyond

It was reported back on Jan 01, 2022 BB&B would close 37 stores and with the recent unfortunate passing of Gustavo Arnal , Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, more changes along with an additional 150 closures are expected. Link

I don't suppose BB&B GCs can be used to purchase other gift cards . . . does anyone know for sure?

Looking for some help here….

Could I use Rakuten to get cash back at Sam’s Club for buying the Disney Gift Cards? Or BJ’s?
I’ve tried to find it…but there’s conflicting info
I have successfully done so, but YMMV.

Added Offers ~ 9/08/22

Disney Gift Card Deals
Shop ‘N Save: Earn 10c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 9/14/22

Discount District
GIANT Food Stores
  • Earn 10x CHOICE POINTS on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Boscov's and Cabela's
    • Weekly Ad
    • Offer valid September 09, 2022 - September 15, 2022
    • GIANT Chase Offer Exp 10/01/22
Giant Food
  • Earn 10x Reward Points on Brass Pro Shops or Cabela's Gift Cards.
    • Weekly Ad
Martins Foods
  • Earn 10x CHOICE POINTS on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Boscov's and Cabela's
    • Weekly Ad
Stop & Shop
  • Earn 10x Go Points on Brass Pro Shops or Cabela's Gift Cards.
Giant Eagle: Earn 3x/5x Perks For Every $50 Of One4All Gift Cards
  • Weekly Ad
  • Expires 9/21/22
  • Also in the weekly ad
    • PayPal or Venmo Offer: Get $10 towards your in-store purchase of $40+
    • Limit 1 reward per customer. Link
    • Expires 9/30/22

Bed Bath & Beyond

Definitely spend them soon. I was in my local store to pick up a Sodastream CO2 tank and it already felt like there are supply issues for some things. Many discounts and bare sections in the store.

I think PayPal is enforcing their terms, no cb on the purchase of GC.
@dez1978 you're reading this right?

Peeps need to understand RMN is not a guarantee when purchasing GC. It never has been and still remains Your Mile May Vary (YMMV).
I hope it works out.
Thanks for the tag. I didn't see that it tracked for me, but it was worth a shot.

I have 4 pending on RMN. I got a 300$ one with the 10% back on RMN and 5% on Discover. This is the one I tried to use PP too. Doesn't look like it tracked.
Then I got 3 $50 orders using the 10% chase offers and the 10% on RMN. Not a bad day.

I also have about $800 in Sams cash or whatever its called now from my Sam's MC. It appears to work to buy GC so I plan to do that too. I should have enough now to buy tickets for our March trip. I was waiting to buy those bc DH has a work convention in Feb at Disney. I know I've seen sometimes that convention tickets can be use for a period of time after the convention so I was trying to wait until they sent that info out to buy tickets for March to see if that was a good deal. But I'm afraid to wait too much longer bc spring break.

I have 4 pending on RMN. I got a 300$ one with the 10% back on RMN and 5% on Discover. This is the one I tried to use PP too. Doesn't look like it tracked.
Then I got 3 $50 orders using the 10% chase offers and the 10% on RMN. Not a bad day.

I also have about $800 in Sams cash or whatever its called now from my Sam's MC. It appears to work to buy GC so I plan to do that too. I should have enough now to buy tickets for our March trip. I was waiting to buy those bc DH has a work convention in Feb at Disney. I know I've seen sometimes that convention tickets can be use for a period of time after the convention so I was trying to wait until they sent that info out to buy tickets for March to see if that was a good deal. But I'm afraid to wait too much longer bc spring break.
Good day indeed!

To all,
I don't have a Sam's Club anything and it's been a while since I updated Post #3 Warehouses. Can anyone confirm they purchased gift cards with their Sam's Cash? Thanks!

1662659012435.png
Buckingham Palace has just released the following statement: “The Queen died peacefully at Balmoral this afternoon. The King and The Queen Consort will remain at Balmoral this evening and will return to London tomorrow.”

We offer our deepest condolences to the Royal Family on the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

Last edited:
Good day indeed!

To all,
I don't have a Sam's Club anything and it's been a while since I updated Post #3 Warehouses. Can anyone confirm they purchased gift cards with their Sam's Cash? Thanks!
I pretty sure it wouldn't let me last time I tried.

Buckingham Palace has just released the following statement: “The Queen died peacefully at Balmoral this afternoon. The King and The Queen Consort will remain at Balmoral this evening and will return to London tomorrow.”

We offer our deepest condolences to the Royal Family on the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
My daughter arrived in London on Tuesday for her semester abroad. It's a sad but historic time to be there. Many of her travel arrangements and purchases were made using gift card discounts and credit card strategies I learned on these boards.

To use your Sam's Cash for gift cards. You have to go instore and ask for your Sam's Cash to be cashed out. Then you turn around and use that cash to purchase gift cards.

You could just deposit the money then buy more gift cards with your Sam's MC, earn monies on that purchase and pay the bill with the funds you deposited. I would never buy gift cards with cash you would be forgoing opportunities to churn.

Rite Aid:
  • Buy $25 Panera or Uber Eats Gift Cards & Get $5 Bonus Cash
  • Buy $50 Olive Garden or Longhorn SteakhouseGift Cards & Get $8 Bonus Cash
    • Limit 2. Weekly Ad
    • Offer valid 9/11 - 9/17/22

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter