Happy to say I've joined the others who have posted here receiving the emails from RMN that shopDisney let them know about my order. You were correct- patience is key!!
Me too! Thanks to everyone who posted about RMN. I had joined years ago when they were doing in-store cash back. Now that we are planning a WDW trip for 2023 I am happy to find this deal.

I am going to place a few more orders tonight (and maybe tomorrow) to use my additional Chase offers. On RMN it says this 10% back "ends tomorrow or while inventory lasts"--should I be worried that the deal will end early? And I think someone posted about doing back-to-back orders--is that usually fine or should I space them out by a couple of hours (or more) to be on the safe side?

Me too! Thanks to everyone who posted about RMN. I had joined years ago when they were doing in-store cash back. Now that we are planning a WDW trip for 2023 I am happy to find this deal.

I am going to place a few more orders tonight (and maybe tomorrow) to use my additional Chase offers. On RMN it says this 10% back "ends tomorrow or while inventory lasts"--should I be worried that the deal will end early? And I think someone posted about doing back-to-back orders--is that usually fine or should I space them out by a couple of hours (or more) to be on the safe side?
I like to space them out, make sure I get an email that the offer was activated or see the shopping trip on the site.

Just remember, there is a limit of 7 offers per retailer and 20 offers per month.

The $35 back has been confirmed. So with this 10% cash back I bought $500 worth of gift cards. Getting $50 back via RMN. $1 in cash back via my citi (2% on $50), $20 in cash back via my discover (5% on $400), and used $50 in paypal (free from swagbucks). Thank you guys for telling me about RMN.

The $35 back has been confirmed. So with this 10% cash back I bought $500 worth of gift cards. Getting $50 back via RMN. $1 in cash back via my citi (2% on $50), $20 in cash back via my discover (5% on $400), and used $50 in paypal (free from swagbucks). Thank you guys for telling me about RMN.
Awesome deals!

$50 in paypal (free from swagbucks) - what method is this from SB?

Added Offers ~ 9/05/22

Discount District
Best Buy:
  • Buy $50 Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Card & Get $10 Best Buy gift cards free.
  • Limit 1. Direct link to offer
  • Expiry date unknown. GCG
Fareway:

Other Gift Card Offers:
Newegg:

• Buy $200 Saks Fifth Avenue gift cards for $187 With Promo Code SSBW532
  • Limit 2. Direct link to offer.
  • Expires today, 9/05/22. GCG

Hi guys! I’m new to RMN. It says that the max cash back for shopDisney is $50. If I want to buy more than $500 in gift cards, can I do that? Is it $50 per transaction? Or should I try to make my husband an account and buy the extra that way? Is that allowed?

Please note, to ensure accuracy, I do not add specific details on CC offers. To see the fine print use the links provided.

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Chili’s Amex Offer: Spend $40 & Get $10 Back
Buy Gift Card In-Restaurant
Expires 10/31/22. GCG

Marriot Chase Offer: Save 15%, Max $85 Savings
Expires 9/06/22 , 9/15/22. DOC

McDonald’s Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $20 Of Spend
Buy Gift Card In-Restaurant
Expires 10/20/22. GCG

Update:
Old Navy Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $80 Spend
Buy Physical Gift Cards Online & In-Store
Expires 9/08/22, 10/20/22 GCG

Starbucks Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $30 Of Spend
Expires 9/08/22, 10/20/22. GCG

Other Credit Card Offers
Discover:
20% Discount When Redeeming Cashback For Chipotle Gift Cards
DOC

Super sad i Don't need Disney GCs anymore but i can definitely use these deals in other ways!

I needed dog food from petsmart so i used my chase office depot offer for up to $11 back on a $125 Petsmart GC. Activated the 4X points offer Petsmart is offering this weekend and went through ibotta for 10% cash back.
They are also currently offering 35% off for autoship, I'll cancel once it ships. My total was $135, i added the 5% cash app boost and used the cash app card for the remaining $10 owed.

Total savings:
$11 - Chase
$12.17 - Ibotta
.50 - Cash app
35% autoship + 4X petsmart points + CC travel points.

Phew! I feel like i jumped through hoops 🤣

Hi guys! I’m new to RMN. It says that the max cash back for shopDisney is $50. If I want to buy more than $500 in gift cards, can I do that? Is it $50 per transaction? Or should I try to make my husband an account and buy the extra that way? Is that allowed?

Just saying, we have three accounts: DH, DS & me. Different email address of course. ;)

I've never done a $500 purchase so I hope others who have placed multiple orders AND have been payed out - chime in.

If it were me, I'd do separate transactions on different accounts.
RMN is not a guaranteed payout so if one transactions triggers and the other doesn't, it's not a complete loss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter