Interesting, mine posted pretty quickly (see below). I also purchased a gift card in store.

View attachment 698094
I wonder if it has any correlation to when your statement period is ending? Day 16 for me and none of the 3 I'm waiting for have posted yet, but my statement is still open for a bit longer. Another family member whose statement already closed since they made their purchase received the statement credit.

The following have credited for me;
  • GameStop - Disney Visa, redeemed 8/24, credited 8/29
  • GameStop - Southwest Visa, redeemed 8/25, credited 8/30
  • Staples - Southwest Visa, redeemed 8/24, credited 8/30
  • Giant - Freedom Unlimited, redeemed 8/25, credited 8/30
A Best Buy online eGC order which was placed on 8/24 has not credited yet.

I purchased staples in store and it still hasn’t posted.
Yet shop Disney had that I redeemed over a week later.
I’ve also made sure to transfer all my funds to gift cards that came directly from shop Disney. Less chance of fraud.

Hi! Does anyone use Shipments Free and be willing to provide a brief review of it? I can supposedly get $15 cb on an REI purchase if it sign up for it, but I don’t like signing up for things. 😁

Hi! Does anyone use Shipments Free and be willing to provide a brief review of it? I can supposedly get $15 cb on an REI purchase if it sign up for it, but I don’t like signing up for things. 😁

I did a quick google search:

FreeShipping has a consumer rating of 1.71 stars from 683 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about FreeShipping most frequently mention credit card, customer service and monthly fee problems.

You can read more here . I don't use them and based on this I'd heed the warnings.

Added Offers ~ 8/30/22

Discount District
Kroger Online:
  • Buy $110 REI Gift Cards For $100
    • Limit 3.
  • Buy $25 Zaxby’s Gift Cards For $20
    • Limit 2.
  • Expires 9/05/22. GCG
  • There’s another 4x fuel points promo coming on Friday, so it might be worth waiting to buy these until then if you can make use of those fuel points

Discount District & Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Wegmans Amex Offer: Spend $75 & Get $10 Back
  • Offer valid in-store and for in-store pick up for orders placed online at US website wegmans.com only.
  • Not valid on delivery through third party services.
  • Purchases must be made in US Dollars.
  • Excludes e-gift cards and corporate gift cards.
  • Exclude restaurants, wine store, tastings, cooking classes, online catering and online pharmacy.
  • Expires 11/14/22.
eGift cards are excluded as payment for those is processed by a third party. However, you can buy Wegmans gift cards in-store to lock in the discount. I’m assuming they also have a third party gift card rack; if so, you can buy any of those gift cards too. GCG

Wegman's Food Markets:
As of 2022, Wegmans has 108 stores in the mid-Atlantic and Northeastern regions. The company has stores in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Massachusetts, Virginia, North Carolina and Washington, D.C. with planned expansions into Delaware and Connecticut.
Update: Wilmington, DE store is set to open on October 26, 2022 at 9 a.m.​

In addition to its own gift cards sold in-store and online, Wegmans sells a variety of other gift card brands in its stores. It does not sell third-party gift cards online. According to these posts Disney Gift Cards are not sold in-store; First Quarter Finance Jun 7, 2020 and Bob Cut January 13, 2022 Based off these reports here's a complied list of gift cards you can find in-store:
AMC Theatres, Amazon, American Eagle Outfitters, Applebee’s, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, Buffalo Wild Wings, DICK’S Sporting Goods, eBay, Five Guys, Foot Locker, Google Play, Home Depot, iTunes, JCPenney, Kindle, Lids, Lowe’s, Nike, Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster, Sephora, Staples, Starbucks, Southwest Airlines, Target, Texas Roadhouse, T.J. Maxx, Uber, Xbox and Mastercard & Visa.​
And Disney gift cards.​

Also note, Wegman's publishes a flyer a few times per year, before major holidays. When there is a flyer available, you’ll find it here.

If anyone here shops at Wegman's and have purchased Disney Gift Cards please post a note and I'll add it to Disney Gift Card Deals. :thumbsup2

Update ~ Disney Gift Card Deals

Buy DGC in-store, Confirmed 2021 Post #10075 :thumbsup2 @Marionnette
Expires 11/14/22.

Last edited:
T-Mobile Tuesday: Duolingo Free 3 Month Super Membership, Discounted Starz Membership & More
DOC

Gelson’s AmEx Offer: Spend $50 & Receive $10 Statement Credit
Offer can be used twice in-store.​
You can buy third party gift cards at Gelson’s or store gift cards.
Expiry date unknown. DOC

Holiday Inn Chase Offer: Save 15%, Up to $64.50 Back
  • Offer valid one time only
  • Offer only valid at domestic Holiday Inn properties
  • Offer not valid at Holiday Inn Express
  • Expires 9/21/22. DOC

If anyone here shops at Wegman's and have purchased Disney Gift Cards please post a note and I'll add it to Disney Gift Card Deals.
I've gotten Disney GCs at Wegman's in the past. My Sears Shop Your Way Mastercard was offering 15%-20% statement credits for grocery store shopping last year and I bought the GCs back then. I wish they would offer that deal again.

I've gotten Disney GCs at Wegman's in the past. My Sears Shop Your Way Mastercard was offering 15%-20% statement credits for grocery store shopping last year and I bought the GCs back then. I wish they would offer that deal again.
Thank you for confirming! Wegman's Food Market on Post #10072 has been edited as well as Disney Gift Card Deals

Buy DGC in-store, Confirmed 2021 Post #10075 :thumbsup2 @Marionnette
Expires 11/14/22.

I did a quick google search:

FreeShipping has a consumer rating of 1.71 stars from 683 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about FreeShipping most frequently mention credit card, customer service and monthly fee problems.

You can read more here . I don't use them and based on this I'd heed the warnings.

So I've never really paid much attention to the offers on my Chase cards and apparently I've been missing out on some gc opportunities. Is there a list somewhere of all the random stores that sell disney gc's? Like I never would have thought Gamestop, but I see it mentioned several times here this week, etc.

Thanks!

So I've never really paid much attention to the offers on my Chase cards and apparently I've been missing out on some gc opportunities. Is there a list somewhere of all the random stores that sell disney gc's? Like I never would have thought Gamestop, but I see it mentioned several times here this week, etc.

Thanks!
I think it varies by region as some stores in the same chain can have different selections of GCs depending on locations.

LAX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter