Just like our thread has evolved so has fraud and we need to better prepare ourselves. We've had two recent reports of the same issue, taping receipt to DGC is the best safeguard we have to ensure we get our funds back.

And here's the thing, even though drained funds hasn't been reported in a while from anyone on their trip or during check out ANYTHING can still happen. If it does happen, when you get home you'll need your receipts and gift cards. It's a simple step no one should be overlooking.

No disrespect intended @Gator Kate I simply don't recall seeing you post here but I'm very happy you did. :flower3:

Here's the scoop on the Staples Chase Offer:
Get 20% CashBack on Staples Purchases, Up To $10 Cashback

The Fine Print

• Offer expires 9/4/2022.
  • Offer valid one time only.
  • Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Offer not valid on third-party services. Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
I hate that Chase Offers don’t make it clear whether it’s a store offer or online offer. There is a ‘Shop Staples’ link which would indicate it works online, though we once had a data point from a similar offer that it does not work online. Should work in-store. Let us know your prior experiences. DOC

The DP he's referring to was posted on June 25, 2019. I don't recall anyone confirming the same outcome since our thread launched making me believe we're good to go whether we purchase in-store or online. In fact GC Galore posted You can buy third party gift cards online or in-store to lock in the savings from this offer.
I live in a University town .You'd think we'd have an actual Staples store, but no go. We only have one Office Depot. Me thinks the students do a lot of online shopping.

I live in a University town .You'd think we'd have an actual Staples store, but no go. We only have one Office Depot. Me thinks the students do a lot of online shopping.

Even in college I didn't shop at either store. We had our bookstore on campus or I'd go to target. Office supply stores are ridiculously priced for so many thing.

Added Offers ~ 8/28/22

Discount District
CVS: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards
Includes: Instacart, Panera Bread & Wayfair​
Limit 1 per household with card.​
Expires 9/03/22. GCG
CVS Chase Offer Exp. 9/08/22

Family Dollar: Save 10% on Select Gift Cards
$15 Wendy’s​
$15 Zaxby’s​
$20 Domino’s​
Expires 9/03/22. GCG Offer Extended​

Rite Aid:
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands & earn $8 BonusCash:
    • Wayfair
    • Express
  • Buy $25 gift cards for the following brands & earn $5 BonusCash:
    • Panera Bread
    • Rue 21
  • Limit 2 per person per deal.
  • Direct link to weekly ad.
  • Expires 9/03/22. GCG

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Dell Amex Offer: Spend $599 & Get $120 Back
Buy Xbox Gift Cards
Expires 10/28/22. GCG

Big Lots Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $60 Spend
Buy Big Lots Gift Cards in-store
Expires 9/15/22. GCG

This is not a deal, it's a warning specifically for $50 Disney Frozen gift cards sold in-store at Target. Typically all DP's are found in Discount District however with this being a targeted DGC, this warning will only be posted in Disney Gift Card Deals.

Disney Gift Card Deals

Target: Save 5% on Disney Gift Cards everyday.
Must be a Redcard Debit or CC holder.​
Valid in-store and online. Direct online link
E-gift and Physical are available.​
Be sure to use a cashback portal Link
Fair Warning: Two reports have been posted of fraudulent $50 Disney Frozen gift cards purchased in-store.

Here’s the front of mine.

I've bought this one at target with no issues. I realize we can all have problems with most any gc but don't shy from it thinking they are all bad.

I don't recall how long between purchase and transfer, sometimes I sit on my cards for a few weeks before I get around to it. I always check the packaging but again also know that that's not always going to be 100% fool proof.

I've bought this one at target with no issues. I realize we can all have problems with most any gc but don't shy from it thinking they are all bad.

I don't recall how long between purchase and transfer, sometimes I sit on my cards for a few weeks before I get around to it. I always check the packaging but again also know that that's not always going to be 100% fool proof.
This is not a deal, it's a warning specifically for $50 Disney Frozen gift cards sold in-store at Target. Typically all DP's are found in Discount District however with this being a targeted DGC, this warning will only be posted in Disney Gift Card Deals.

Disney Gift Card Deals

Target: Save 5% on Disney Gift Cards everyday.
Must be a Redcard Debit or CC holder.​
Valid in-store and online. Direct online link
E-gift and Physical are available.​
Be sure to use a cashback portal Link
Fair Warning: Two reports have been posted of fraudulent $50 Disney Frozen gift cards purchased in-store.

Thank you @FoxC63 for bringing attention to this for everyone's benefit. I don't think that ALL the Frozen Target DGC are fraud, but a buyer should be extra careful about buying a $50 Frozen DGC from Target and check the adhesive if you can, whether before or after purchasing. If there is a huge stack of the regular Red Mickey as an option, it might be safer to grab one from the middle of the pack. Save yourself some anxiety and a headache. :tongue: Please go back and reference the original posts when Jenis and myself posted the warning signs we noticed.

Added Offers ~ 8/29/22

Disney Gift Card Deals
The Kroger Company: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's
  • Earn 4x Fuel on Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
    • Limit 1 per account.
    • Offer valid 9/02 - 9/05/22
Discount District

Best Buy:
  • Buy $50 Select eGift Cards for $45
    • Includes: Applebee's, Taco Bell and Vudu
    • Direct link
    • Earn BB Rewards
  • Best Buy Chase Offers Exp. 9/04/22, 9/08/22
  • Cashback Monitor
  • Best Buy also accepts PayPal, Discover 5% 3Q.
  • Expiry date unknown.
The Kroger Company: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's
  • Earn 4x Fuel on 3rd Party Gift Cards & $100 Prepaid Visa/Mastercard Gift Cards
    • Limit 1 per account.
    • Excludes Variable Load
    • Offer valid 9/02 - 9/05/22
Office Depot/OfficeMax: Buy $300+ Visa Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
Limit 1 per customer.​
Expires 9/03/22. GCG

Other Gift Card Deals:

Amazon:
Buy $100 Nordstrom eGift Card & Get $10 Amazon Promo Credit Free With Promo Code NORDSTROM
Expiry date unknown. GCG

Why would anyone pay for a Sam's membership when so many offers give it to you for free and then some. I really haven't looked into Walmart+.
Most offers I see seem to be for new memeberships tho, not renewing.

nvm I see this was mentioned already lol Still catching up from last week

National Cinema Day is September 3rd, 2022
More than 3,000 locations are participating in the one-day event, according to The Cinema Foundation.
  • Many places are offering $3 tickets. These can be purchased directly and also on third party sites like Fandango and Atom Tickets.
  • Participating brands include: Regal, Cinemark, AMC, Alamo, B&B, Harkins, Marcus
  • Convenience Fees may apply
  • PayPal 5% Discover or use discounted gift cards.

Ibotta: Earn 15% Cashback On Regal Cinemas Gift Cards

So my chase Best Buy has posted but my staples that I redeemed days ahead of it still hasn’t.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter