Walmart+ Members Can Now Save More with Walmart Rewards

Walmart has launched a new perk for its Walmart+ membership program. Members already get free shipping, fuel discounts, contact-free checkout, exclusive deals, free streaming, and more. On Wednesday, the Walmart+ subscription also got a new cash back feature in the form of digital rewards that will save you even more on future Walmart purchases. Walmart is aiming to give members a suite or features and services, which is starting to resemble more and more the Amazon Prime membership. This latest feature also resemble Target’s discount program, Target Circle.
To learn more go to DDG

Really wish they would look at this as an opportunity to merge Walmart and Sam's Clubs "programs" together. I do pay for a Sam's Club membership, but so far have not really seen any value in a Walmart+ membership.... I'll watch and see how this goes for others, I know my wife enjoys working out how to use her Target Circle offers. But not really a membership there.

Really wish they would look at this as an opportunity to merge Walmart and Sam's Clubs "programs" together. I do pay for a Sam's Club membership,
Why would anyone pay for a Sam's membership when so many offers give it to you for free and then some. I really haven't looked into Walmart+.

Amex Offers, Earn 20X Points on Delta Gift Cards

Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can earn you up to 20X Membership Rewards points on Delta gift card purchases. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.

Offer
  • Get 6,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $300 or more online at delta.com/giftcards/amex for Delta Gift Cards by 11/27/2022.
Offer Terms
  • Offer valid online only at US website delta.com/giftcards/amex for e-gift cards & physical gift cards.
  • Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
Notes:

Just looked and it doesn't have to be a $300 gc, they let you had different values to your cart with $50 being the lowest. This could be good for those that use a DL gc to help use their amex credits. Normally I buy them to get fuel points at the grocery store.

1661540407752.png

:tink:Enjoy your weekend! :smickey:

I'm not sure what's going to happen this weekend, some stores have started their Labor Day sales which is actually on Monday, September 5th. If you see an offer, please don't hesitate to post it. I'll be skipping around on the DIS with the other threads I host and will post anything I find!

For those asking about using all of those lovely Office Depot Chase offers - I just hit up my OD with 6 different Chase cards and 6 got Disney GCs in 6 different transactions. I went early afternoon and was glad no one else was in line behind me.

Why would anyone pay for a Sam's membership when so many offers give it to you for free and then some. I really haven't looked into Walmart+.
Most those offers are free for the initial membership... not for renewals.

If there is a way to apply a discount to a renewal, without setting up a new account... that would be great to know.

Most those offers are free for the initial membership... not for renewals.

If there is a way to apply a discount to a renewal, without setting up a new account... that would be great to know.
Why wouldn't a free new account interest you?
DH & I switch all the time.
Last time it was his account that I cancelled. It's been more than a few months ago. I'll be prime to get a new account and it will be free.

Is there anyone who has had a new physical gc drained from Target? I'm trying to figure out if I have any chance in getting my money back.

I know better than to let a gift card sit but I have been so busy. I purchased 3 cards from Target on the 13th and I went to transfer them today. When I pulled the card off the backing something didn't seem right, the adhesive was different. Then, when I removed the security strip the last 4 digits of the card were missing. I called Disney Gift card, and they said the balance was transferred on the 22nd. They said I'd have to email gift card services to dispute the transfer.

Why wouldn't a free new account interest you?
DH & I switch all the time.
Last time it was his account that I cancelled. It's been more than a few months ago. I'll be prime to get a new account and it will be free.
I haves several times... but ran out of email addresses without creating a new one just for SAMS. I've done three of mine and two of my wife's but last time it wouldn't work and when we went into the store as suggested, they had no solution other than renewal. Maybe I'll try again with a different associate?

I haves several times... but ran out of email addresses without creating a new one just for SAMS. I've done three of mine and two of my wife's but last time it wouldn't work and when we went into the store as suggested, they had no solution other than renewal. Maybe I'll try again with a different associate?
I just create a new gmail account every year when I do mine. I use it for nothing but Sams.

Is there anyone who has had a new physical gc drained from Target? I'm trying to figure out if I have any chance in getting my money back.

I know better than to let a gift card sit but I have been so busy. I purchased 3 cards from Target on the 13th and I went to transfer them today. When I pulled the card off the backing something didn't seem right, the adhesive was different. Then, when I removed the security strip the last 4 digits of the card were missing. I called Disney Gift card, and they said the balance was transferred on the 22nd. They said I'd have to email gift card services to dispute the transfer.
This is a fear of mine and I make a habit of pulling cards from the middle of the stack along with checking the adhesive on the back of the card. The Today Show (I think) did a spot on this and the experts featured recommend doing these things to decrease the chances that you pick up a GC that has been tampered with. The criminals tend to put the tampered ones in the front of the stack since most people would grab the first one.

This is a fear of mine and I make a habit of pulling cards from the middle of the stack along with checking the adhesive on the back of the card. The Today Show (I think) did a spot on this and the experts featured recommend doing these things to decrease the chances that you pick up a GC that has been tampered with. The criminals tend to put the tampered ones in the front of the stack since most people would grab the first one.

I do the same, except this time. I had my daughter with me and she wanted the Frozen card. :sad2: I did look it over and let me say they did a good job. The cardboard was in excellent condition and it wasn't until I started pulling the card off that I could tell something was off. I've been flipping Disney GCs since 2014 and this is the first time something like this has ever happened to me. I'm thankful it was just $50.

I thought I remember reading someone went through this as well but I can't remember if it was in this thread or the older one, so I thought I'd ask.

I do the same, except this time. I had my daughter with me and she wanted the Frozen card. :sad2: I did look it over and let me say they did a good job. The cardboard was in excellent condition and it wasn't until I started pulling the card off that I could tell something was off. I've been flipping Disney GCs since 2014 and this is the first time something like this has ever happened to me. I'm thankful it was just $50.

I thought I remember reading someone went through this as well but I can't remember if it was in this thread or the older one, so I thought I'd ask.

It was recently posted here, same issue. Good news it was resolved. Follow the advise and send an email, might want to include attachment of receipt or your statement from CC. It will work out.

It was recently posted here, same issue. Good news it was resolved. Follow the advise and send an email, might want to include attachment of receipt or your statement from CC. It will work out.

That's good to hear. I do have my receipt!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter