Hi all I was hoping someone here might have an answer before I had to call…. I absolutely hate calling ;)
anyWho I was about to redeem my Disney visa points for a redemption card and realized that I’ve already had two cards in the past several several years ago and since then I’m sure I tossed them after I used them, unaware that apparently you can only have two cards issued(I really don’t remember this role but it has been several years since I’ve had any Disney dollars)…… I guess there’s no way to delete these cards in your account or any way you can apply for a new redemption card? I know once I got to Disney I could get it at Customerservice but I actually need it to pay for Christmas party tickets in a few weeks
I made this mistake a while ago, not realizing there was a reason to retain a redemption card with zero on it. It was possible for me to get another card since the first was the only card that I'd ever had. It seems they could have been a little clearer about the down side of throwing away zero-value redemption cards, which I am sure many people do.

:dog:Update

Sherlock had his stitches removed a few days ago and is back to his happy go lucky self! This week I'll be reconditioning him to climb stairs while increasing our daily walks to 30 minutes three times a day and by next week we'll be back to sleeping upstairs.

With stitches / Without - looks really good.
View attachment 696123
The big black round thing is actually his toe pad which was sewn up to cover his missing toe. Hopefully if he bumps his toe this will aid in protecting it, well that's the theory anyway.

So glad to see he’s doing better!

Has anyone confirmed that the Chase Staples offer for 10 or 20% off works for online purchases? Sadly we have no Staples in our town.
Just checking back to see if online purchases have worked for the cashback. Generally the fine print on the deal specifies where it can be used. This time it just says "staples".

Anyone else’s chase offers being wonky? Last few times I’ve redeemed an offer, I haven’t gotten email notice that it was redeemed right after my purchase and I usually do. This is for three different cards. Just makes me nervous.

Anyone else’s chase offers being wonky? Last few times I’ve redeemed an offer, I haven’t gotten email notice that it was redeemed right after my purchase and I usually do. This is for three different cards. Just makes me nervous.
I rarely ever get the emails from Chase, and never right away. Only Amex sends me emails right when I make the purchase.

I rarely ever get the emails from Chase, and never right away. Only Amex sends me emails right when I make the purchase.
I usually do though so it's kind of odd. Just want to make sure I get my $$ back haha.
My Gamestop hasn't triggered yet, usually they do pretty quick but this one has been draggin.
Yeah I did Gamestop and CVS today. Panera the other day...still no notifications yet for either three.

Just checking back to see if online purchases have worked for the cashback. Generally the fine print on the deal specifies where it can be used. This time it just says "staples".
You seem new to this thread, just FYI DP's are found on Post #2 Discount District in alphabetical order.

Staples DP:
  • ONLY Staples eGift cards are processed by a third party. All other 3rd party gc are sold by Staples online.
You are good to go!

Same thing is happening to me today. I used a chase offer at Staples and haven't received the confirming email. Last week I DID get the confirming email. Who knows why?

Out of the last 10 offers I have done, I may have gotten 2 e-mails, but all 10 offers posted with no problem. Sometimes it takes a week for it to show up in my app and then a week in a half for it to post to my account.

For anyone not familiar with the 1099-K form, you may want to read this article posted by DOC:

About That 1099-K From Paypal
This whole thing irks me. I have season tickets for the Broncos. But we only make it to about 3 games a year since kids. I sell the rest on stubhub. I've already paid taxes on the $ I earned that I used to pay for the tickets, sales tax on the tickets themselves and now I have to pay again on the $ I get from selling, which by the time stubhub or whoever takes their fees, isn't a significant profit. Sa,e with renting extra dvc points.

Unrelated to that rant, where besides shopdisney can I buy DGC using paypal? Need to get my Discover 5% lol

This whole thing irks me. I have season tickets for the Broncos. But we only make it to about 3 games a year since kids. I sell the rest on stubhub. I've already paid taxes on the $ I earned that I used to pay for the tickets, sales tax on the tickets themselves and now I have to pay again on the $ I get from selling, which by the time stubhub or whoever takes their fees, isn't a significant profit. Sa,e with renting extra dvc points.

Unrelated to that rant, where besides shopdisney can I buy DGC using paypal? Need to get my Discover 5% lol

OK, but the expense of you initially purchasing the season tickets, the taxes you paid, etc all get claimed as a business expense.

Same with DVC, although it gets more complicated with how to calculate those business expenses.

I agree that it's a hassle to deal with at tax time, but the rules for what you can write off as business expenses to counterbalance that income should mean you're only being taxed on profits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter