• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I just got a Best Buy 20% up to $20! I have enough offers so at this point I’ll sell the gift cards to my mom and sister. Giving them the discount too. (As long as they all post).
With chase if you are getting the extra percent do you also earn the 1% daily cash back or 1.5% with the freedom unlimited?
Yes!

UPDATE: Several deals have been added!

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network - will NOT code as Grocery.

View attachment 695325
  • Buy $60 gift cards for the following brands for $50
    • Choice Game & Grub
    • Choice Happy Birthday
    • Choice Treat Yourself
    • Choice Let’s Eat
    • Adidas
    • Fanatics
  • Buy $30 gift cards for the following brands for $25
    • Sportsman’s Warehouse
    • Fandango
    • Vudu
  • Buy $57.50 gift cards for the following brands for $50
    • Uber Eats
    • Giving Good American Cancer Society
    • Giving Good Make-A-Wish
    • Giving Good Feeding America
  • Buy $220 gift cards for the following brands for $200
    • Giving Good Wounded Warrior Project
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands for $42.50
    • DoorDash
    • Bath & Body Works
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands for $40
    • Under Armour
    • Groupon
    • IHOP
    • Red Robin
    • Home Chef
    • Spafinder
  • Buy $200 gift cards for the following brands for $180
    • Lowe’s
  • Buy $100 gift cards for the following brands & get $10 Kroger gift card free
    • Delta
  • Buy $25 gift cards for the following brands for $20
    • Zaxby’s
    • Krispy Kreme
  • Buy $110 gift cards for $100 for the following brands
    • REI
    • Wayfair
  • Various limits. Direct link to offer.
  • Expires 8/23/22. GCG
Also be sure to check the value of any gift cards added to your cart. The descriptions for these online deals don’t always end up matching what’s added in your cart, so it’s worth verifying that. For example, a deal saying you’ll get a $110 gift card for $100 might end up being a $100 gift card for that brand and a $10 Kroger gift card. That doesn’t always happen, but it’s happened enough with recent deals to make it worth checking.
Thanks for posting! B&BW has the hand soaps for $2.95 today. I got 2 $50 GC for $85 and purchased 32 bottles of hand soap! We go through hand soap like crazy in our house and I'm addicted to their fragrances, lol.

I kept the wrong email from target back on the 5th and deleted the one with the link to my gc. Normally this wouldn't be an issue since I never delete my trash but for some reason there's a gap in my email and nothing from the beginning of the month is there on the app or using the internet.

If those days never reappear, since I know it's not me since each way of accessing has a different gap in what's there, and searching doesn't help. Is it possible to get a new link? I looked at my order on the target app and there wasn't.

I'd prefer to not be out $25 but at least it was survey site $.

Yes, I just did a one year membership just so I could get access to online discounted GCs. My closest club is over 1 hour away so it's not worth for me to drive there. I did this deal which I found out that I could use the $10 Sam's Club eGC at Walmart so it worked out well. https://appleinsider.com/articles/2...rship-on-sale-for-1499-plus-free-10-gift-card

Yes it does. Never pay full price for the membership though.
Basic is $45, plus is a $100. There are always deals on the basic get 45 gift card back. get 20 off 1st purchase.. Plus has a 50% coupon for first year to make it $50. free shipping online for most items.
Thank you both! I'll probably go ahead and join.

So, just got back from our annual week at DisneyWorld. We used our discounted Disney gift cards to pay for our food, tickets, and for our genie plus. This is the first time that we stayed off Disney property and I don't think we will ever go back to a Disney hotel unless Disney adds in some major value.

The off Disney hotel was cheaper even after factoring in the cost of Ubers to and from the park every day, was double the size of a Disney room, and even included free breakfast. Even after the fireworks let out at the Magic Kingdom and thousands of people leaving at the same time the cost of an uber was only $11.99 and so much more convenient than waiting for Disney buses and possibly not even getting a seat on the bus.

Also, an uber to the airport cost only $24.85 and took around 25 minutes. It allowed us to leave an hour later that the Sunshine Flyer wanted to pick us up.

So, just got back from our annual week at DisneyWorld. We used our discounted Disney gift cards to pay for our food, tickets, and for our genie plus. This is the first time that we stayed off Disney property and I don't think we will ever go back to a Disney hotel unless Disney adds in some major value.

The off Disney hotel was cheaper even after factoring in the cost of Ubers to and from the park every day, was double the size of a Disney room, and even included free breakfast. Even after the fireworks let out at the Magic Kingdom and thousands of people leaving at the same time the cost of an uber was only $11.99 and so much more convenient than waiting for Disney buses and possibly not even getting a seat on the bus.

Also, an uber to the airport cost only $24.85 and took around 25 minutes. It allowed us to leave an hour later that the Sunshine Flyer wanted to pick us up.
Nice! Yea when my kids get a bit older we will probably move off, right now with young kids Uber just isn't an option. I have gotten strongly worded emails from Uber/Lyft because we didn't bring carseats for the kids and they don't get the same exemption as taxis. I agree though, Disney is taking away too many perks for it to maintain its value for long when it comes to onsite hotels. Honestly some of my favorites are the Disney Springs hotels, they miss out on a little of the theming but I love the B Resort.

Where did you stay?

Yesterday I purchased gift cards at Kroger online, within an hour I received a suspicious email. Using my mouse, I placed the cursor on Customer Support and saw this weird email address.

no-replyalone @ getujisimer .com
1661095973134.png

I don't know if it's a coincidence, I'm really not sure what to make of it but every time I purchase from Blackhawk Network via Kroger & giftcards.com, within an hour and up to 48 hours my inbox get's some pretty weird stuff.

Unfortunately it doesn't end there, after registering my VV from giftcards.com, I receive more suspicious activity.
Just to be clear, I have an account with Kroger and check out as Guest with giftcards.com.

I'm not one to open emails even from sites I do business with and I most certainly never open these. I know many receive this stuff but I would like to know, specifically, if you have ever noticed the same activity after purchasing from Blackhawk Network.

Thanks,

I just called and no Disney gift cards at either. Has anyone found them recently at GameStop?
Yes, last week. But it’s very YMMV. Some stores don’t sell gc at all, some sell a few GCs, others have full on displays.

My Staples struggles to keep Disney in stock. Don’t know why, they have a lot of other stuff but Disney only about 30% chance of in stock at my store.

Added Offers ~ 8/21/22

Discount District

Dollar General: Save 15% on Select Gift Cards
Includes: Applebee’s, Brinker, Chili’s, Domino’s, DoorDash, Ruby Tuesday and Wendy’s​
Expires 8/27/22. GCG

Family Dollar: Save 10% on Select Gift Cards
$15 Wendy’s​
$15 Zaxby’s​
$20 Domino’s​
Expires 8/27/22. GCG

Family Fare: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
Includes: Bed Bath & Beyond, The Cheesecake Factory, Chili’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, DoorDash, Jersey Mike’s, Lululemon and Xbox​
Limit 2 per household.​
Expires 8/27/22. GCG

Rite Aid:
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands & earn $8 BonusCash
    • Burlington
    • Fanatics
    • Aeropostale
  • Buy $25 gift cards for the following brands & earn $8 BonusCash
    • Applebee’s
    • IHOP
  • Limit 2 per person per deal.
  • Direct link to weekly ad.
  • Expires 8/27/22. GCG

Hi all I was hoping someone here might have an answer before I had to call…. I absolutely hate calling ;)
anyWho I was about to redeem my Disney visa points for a redemption card and realized that I’ve already had two cards in the past several several years ago and since then I’m sure I tossed them after I used them, unaware that apparently you can only have two cards issued(I really don’t remember this role but it has been several years since I’ve had any Disney dollars)…… I guess there’s no way to delete these cards in your account or any way you can apply for a new redemption card? I know once I got to Disney I could get it at Customerservice but I actually need it to pay for Christmas party tickets in a few weeks

Hi all I was hoping someone here might have an answer before I had to call…. I absolutely hate calling ;)
anyWho I was about to redeem my Disney visa points for a redemption card and realized that I’ve already had two cards in the past several several years ago and since then I’m sure I tossed them after I used them, unaware that apparently you can only have two cards issued(I really don’t remember this role but it has been several years since I’ve had any Disney dollars)…… I guess there’s no way to delete these cards in your account or any way you can apply for a new redemption card? I know once I got to Disney I could get it at Customerservice but I actually need it to pay for Christmas party tickets in a few weeks
You'll need to call Chase and report the cards as lost. They can issue a new card and you can transfer your rewards to it. It can take up to a week to arrive unless you pay for rush shipping.

Wells Fargo has a shopdisney 10% cash back up to $5 on their in app deals right now through 8/31. I checked the terms, and GC were not excluded. Went ahead and ordered a $50 card on 8/12, and the cash back credited today. You can use any WF credit or debit card to get the deal, you just have to add it in the app, and navigate to shopdisney through their link. Not the most awesome of deals, but I'm one of the lazy ones who generally just gets redcard 6% off cards, so 10% off of one $50 card is a bit of a savings bump for me :)

We were at the same hotel last week. The value on points was amazing; we actually were able to afford two rooms on points. The savings just on breakfast alone for the five of us (myself, three grandkids, and my daughter, who is the kid’s aunt, not their mother- yeah, we are nuts😄) was probably several hundred dollars. The staff was exceptionally friendly. My only quibble was some of the rugs were a bit stained, but I suppose a hotel that has so many families staying there has a hard time keeping spills on carpet cleaned up. Everything else seemed clean, and I would stay there again.

To keep this on topic, I also used discounted gift cards for our food, tickets, and Genie. Thanks to all who contribute here!!! It is much appreciated.

Oh. I didn't know there was a way to get notifications from the app about using offers. I don't get those notifications.
It's under manage alerts, pick the card, balance & spending, then enable Alert me when a Chase Offer is used. It notifies when you make a qualifying purchase but I will say it keeps notifying if you make future purchases with the same merchant even after redeeming a single offer.

Does the basic Sam's club membership get to access to be able to buy the discounted gift cards online? We're about an hour away from one, but with the good deals right now on memberships, I was thinking about making a trip just to get the membership for the year.
Yes it does and you can order the gift cards online and get the same deals! Not sure if you can get your membership all online, though.

Also, BJ's Warehouse sells discounted Disney gift cards and they do a one-day free online pass if you sign up with your email address. We had to do this because there wasn't a BJ's Warehouse in our state, but we did the one day free online pass and bought our discounted Disney gift cards online!

Hope this helps!!

Wells Fargo has a shopdisney 10% cash back up to $5 on their in app deals right now through 8/31. I checked the terms, and GC were not excluded. Went ahead and ordered a $50 card on 8/12, and the cash back credited today. You can use any WF credit or debit card to get the deal, you just have to add it in the app, and navigate to shopdisney through their link. Not the most awesome of deals, but I'm one of the lazy ones who generally just gets redcard 6% off cards, so 10% off of one $50 card is a bit of a savings bump for me :)
I have a personal card and a consumer card with WF but can never find offers on their app. Where do you see them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter