For me, Staples is not close by. If I had other shopping to do in the area then I would make the trip. I plan on sitting on my offers until something better comes along, like higher cb & better stacking opportunities.

RMN has been fairly regular giving 10% back as seen here
Just look at those dates. Looks pretty prime to me!

You should be good to go at Staples online
Here's cashback Monitor
View attachment 693112
Did the 20% up to $10....
But RMN Chrome Extension also said they were offering another 10%.... never used RMN with Staples, so have to see if it tracks.
And I'll gain a few more points on my card (not sure why this Bonvoy Card get's most my Chase offers and the other two don't).

Either way made enough for a popcorn refill and a bottle of water at WDW... maybe.

RMN does show it was a 10% offer in "rewards in progress"... but it's not tracking yet, as that's often a few hours or even a day later. But the RMN site only shows there being a 1% click through offer???? Wish I knew, as I'd likly buy a few more bigger cards.

Last edited:
Boston, Dallas, NYC, Philly, Atlanta and Chicago Peeps!

Seated App:
$15 Signup Bonus or Extra $5 Today for Existing Users
  • Earn Extra $5 Reward Today
    • Get an extra $5 reward today when you use promo code ADD5 and spend $20 or more. If you don’t have an account, you can download the app here and earn a $15 bonus on your first meal with code TERESA252.
    • Plus some restaurants have increased rewards as high as 50%. I see a couple of restaurants in NYC offering 50% in rewards. So if you dine there and spend $100 for example, you will get $50 (50% back) and the $10 bonus, for a total of $60. That $60 in rewards can be used for $60 Amazon, Uber and other gift cards. Check out the Seated App review below if you are not familiar with it, and see how you can save every time.
  • $15 Signup Bonus for New Users
    • If you have never tried this app, you can download it here and earn a $15 signup bonus (with code TERESA252). It can even stack with cash back or points from other apps, since with Seated you just take a picture of the bill and upload it to the app. Check out Chase Dining or other shopping portals that offer cashback for restaurants for stacking opportunities.
To learn more go to DDG

Last edited:

Can someone explain RMN (RetailMeNot)?

I have Dosh figured out but not any of the others that work in-store with a linked credit card (as opposed to working online, like Rakuten).

Does RMN pay out to PayPal or a bank account?

My last two online Sams transactions (for Disney eGift cards) with a DOSH linked cc have not tracked at all. It used to work for me. Has anyone else had luck with this?

Can someone explain RMN (RetailMeNot)?

I have Dosh figured out but not any of the others that work in-store with a linked credit card (as opposed to working online, like Rakuten).

Does RMN pay out to PayPal or a bank account?
RMN pays out to PayPal or Venmo. It does not require a linked card for purchases. You must click thru the offer on RMN to get credit on the offer.
Example, when shopDisney is at 10% cash back, click the offer on the RMN app. It will take you to shopDisney where you will make your purchase. You will get one email from RMN acknowledging the offer activation immediately. You will get another email usually within 24 hours saying shopDisney informed them you made a purchase and stating when your cash back will credit.

Anyone use topcashback.com before? I'm ready to start buying DGCs to fulfill the Circle thing and cashbackmonitor says this one is at 3.27% but I've never used it

ETA: searching on this thread, I can't find a single success story. So never mind, I'll stick with RMN's 1%

Last edited:
Anyone use topcashback.com before? I'm ready to start buying DGCs to fulfill the Circle thing and cashbackmonitor says this one is at 3.27% but I've never used it

ETA: searching on this thread, I can't find a single success story. So never mind, I'll stick with RMN's 1%
I use Topcashback. I get the most money from that then anything else. They are often the highest percentage wise for me

I just got in under the wire today for Meijer's $10-per-$50 rewards deal on gift cards. It turns out that Netflix does indeed qualify, even though very similar streaming-services cards do not. Now have to keep fingers crossed that they repeat the straight-discount deal on gift cards from earlier this year (or maybe last year, memory not so great these days).

Do you recall if Disney happens to be one?
I posted on May 5 (link below) the picture of gift cards from my local Gamestop - They had Disney, Amazon, and ebay among others. (My picture didn't catch the amazon ones but they definitely carry them) If you are going to make a special trip there, I would recommend calling them first and asking if they have a specific gift card in stock. The store is small enough that the cashier cash easily check to see if they have it.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/u...deals-and-more.3784942/page-397#post-63990970

I posted on May 5 (link below) the picture of gift cards from my local Gamestop - They had Disney, Amazon, and ebay among others. (My picture didn't catch the amazon ones but they definitely carry them) If you are going to make a special trip there, I would recommend calling them first and asking if they have a specific gift card in stock. The store is small enough that the cashier cash easily check to see if they have it.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/u...deals-and-more.3784942/page-397#post-63990970
I second this. My closest one doesn't have DGCs but I'll check some others next time I'm near them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter