• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I went to my paypal app and saw this offer and I'm going to CVS to try it. It says $10 cash back. Cash back to where...? Like will it only show up as a $10 charge on venmo for my $20 CVS transaction? Or is will be a $20 charge, then where does the cash back go to? Thanks!

Link deleted.
Sometimes it's easier to understand when you see it in action.

Last edited:
I think this video How To might help you. Link
Sometimes it's easier to understand when you see it in action.
That was great! Didn't know paypal had all those features now. It didn't show anything about the cash back offers or how that money is credited, but it was interesting and helpful nonetheless!

That was great! Didn't know paypal had all those features now. It didn't show anything about the cash back offers or how that money is credited, but it was interesting and helpful nonetheless!

So sorry. I thought he would have that in there. I've deleted the link to prevent confusion.

In order to use PayPal's cash back offers specifically Spend $20, Get $10 at CVS, you need to add the offer to your account. Your Wallet should have payment methods; bank, credit/debit card. I can't remember if I had to sign up for anything like an agreement, it's been a while.
Go to CVS, Get your item, gift card. Go to cashier, let her know you're making a digital payment. Open the Paypal app, tap “Scan” then “Show to Pay” to generate your QR code. The cashier needs to scan it. Keep your phone open. Paypal will ask you to pay now - Click yes (this part is a bit fast, so be sure to click on it right away).
You’ll get charged the full amount but PayPal will reward you $10.
You should get an email from Paypal and the $10 will be in your account.

Last edited:

The Norton shopping guarantee is 30 days, but they state in the description that they warranty the gift cards for 1 year.

View attachment 661829

I was hoping someone would see that, here's the deal..

BUY DISNEY GIFT CARDS

Buy unused Disney gift cards and get the best discounts. We’ll beat our competitor’s rates every time! Treat yourself to something special at Disney with a Disney gift card. We will warranty the Disney gift cards for 1 year from purchase.

They're referring to unused gift cards, and the issue in the past have been on used DGC. That's why the funds disappeared. Norton may protect the purchase but when you're at Disney checking out of your resort and trying to use gift cards and the funds are gone, you will still be held liable to pay in full. When you get back from your vacation, then you have the pleasure of contacting Norton and the website.

To each there own. I'm not saying don't buy from them they're evil. Nope. I'm just saying be careful and understand the risks. There are risks buying from any third party website but the most damaging has been from this one.

Edit to add - from their website...
1649703061741.png

Last edited:
The site that shall not be named has $1000 DGC for $840 back in stock.
Thanks for posting, I decided to go for it and get one. 16% off $1000 in one go was just too good a deal to pass up on! I put it on a credit card, so I can always dispute the charges if there's an issue later. So, I know I'll probably have to follow-up with them at 30 days, and that I need to check the balance and not combine with any other funds. Other than using it to pay towards my Disney trip ASAP once it arrives, anything else I should be worried about if/when I actually get the GC?

gift card deal.com
View attachment 661783

Disney gift cards take around 4 weeks to be delivered.
30 day guarantee.
Do NOT combine with Disney gift cards purchased from other stores like shopdisney, grocery stores.
Oh man, I didn't see this in time and its gone! I've been waiting and was on the waitlist, but their email letting me know it was back went to spam. Sigh, back on the waitlist.

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I went to my paypal app and saw this offer and I'm going to CVS to try it. It says $10 cash back. Cash back to where...? Like will it only show up as a $10 charge on venmo for my $20 CVS transaction? Or is will be a $20 charge, then where does the cash back go to? Thanks!
I just used the PayPal QR scan code to purchase a $25 DGC and got an immediate email response that $10 was in my PayPal account to spend or transfer.

Thanks for posting, I decided to go for it and get one. 16% off $1000 in one go was just too good a deal to pass up on! I put it on a credit card, so I can always dispute the charges if there's an issue later. So, I know I'll probably have to follow-up with them at 30 days, and that I need to check the balance and not combine with any other funds. Other than using it to pay towards my Disney trip ASAP once it arrives, anything else I should be worried about if/when I actually get the GC?

No, I think you're good to go. When is your trip?

I muddied the waters by bringing up the 8% back offer from shopDisney. I tried it with a $50 card last night just to test.

And how did things go? I've not used this feature. Did they send you an email confirming your 8%? I skimmed through the language but don't recall how many times a cb offer could be used, do you know? Thanks for taking one for the team!

And how did things go? I've not used this feature. Did they send you an email confirming your 8%? I skimmed through the language but don't recall how many times a cb offer could be used, do you know? Thanks for taking one for the team!
Honestly, I'm unsure. It says that $50 is eligible for points but then I have 0 pending points. And if I log in, it's the same story, the purchase shows 0 pending points.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 9.33.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 9.33.44 AM.png
    151.4 KB · Views: 5
Added Offers ~ 4/12/22

Discount District
Best Buy: Buy $100 Apple Gift Card & Get $10 Best Buy Gift Card Free
Limit 1 per transaction. Direct link to offer.​
Earn Best Buy Rewards​
Chase Best Buy Offer Exp. 5/20/22.
Expires 4/12/22. GCG

Meijer:
  • Buy $150+ Mastercard Gift Card & Get $10 Off
    • Must load digital coupon.
    • Limit one use per coupon. Direct link to offer (search for ‘Mastercard’).
  • Buy $100 Apple Gift Card for $90
  • Expire 4/16/22. GCG

MISC. Gift Card Offers:
BJ’s Wholesale Club
: Buy $25 DoorDash Gift Cards For $22.49
Limit unknown. Direct link to offer
Expires 5/09/22. GCG

Newegg: Buy $40 Adidas Gift Cards & Get $10 Adidas Bonus Cards Free
Bonus cards expire 8/31/22.
Expires today, 4/12/22.​

Last edited:
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Microsoft Chase Offer: Get 15% Back On Up To $180 Spend
Maximum $27 back. Microsoft Store sells Xbox gift cards​
Expires 5/26/22. GCG

Panera Bread Chase Offer/BankAmeriDeal: Get 10% Back On Up To $20 Of Spend
Maximum $2 back. Offer valid one time only.​
Buy gift card in-restaurant to lock in the discount.​
Expires 5/15/22. GCG

Red Robin Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $70 Spend
Maximum $7 back. Offer valid one time only.​
Buy gift cards in-restaurant to lock in the 10% discount.​
Even if you aren’t targeted for this Chase Offer, you can save 10% on Red Robin gift cards from the CashStar site through 4/18/22.​
Expires 5/22/22. GCG

Edit to add:
Discover:
Spend $25+ On Apple Pay/Samsung Pay/Google Pay & Get $5 Back
Targeted Offer.
Expires 5/31/22. DoC

Last edited:
Correct, I wouldn't even bother trying to consolidate. Keeping them in separate transactions allows you to keep records easier even when using spreadsheets.

Unfortunately no, you cannot use a Disney gift card to purchase Disney gift cards at ShopDisney.
Hm, I was thinking that transferring to an empty GC would bea good thing, or at least have no drawback. Because say you need to cancel something and Disney is sending a refund: if you had transferred the balance, then the refund would go back to a "friendly" GC number. Isn't that good? That is, provided you do keep that card and not add other funds to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter