• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Re: Target Circle Rewards
These offers are targeted. This is my second time receiving one where as many here have gotten quite a few, and back to back. You shouldn't have to search for it, as soon as you open or log in the offer should appear at the very top.
Thanks just did not want to miss any of those great offers if I was doing something wrong. :)

I wasn't thinking about fuel points, just making suggestions on where you can use the $30 VV in full. You can create an account online to buy a $30 DGC. Since you brought up fuel points, those can be used at any Shell gas station.
Good to know! I did buy a $30 card so thanks for that! We do have Shell stations in the area so I'll be keeping an eye on fuel points.

Big shoutout to @happiestpoe for posting the Weekend Updates which have been added to the Main Pages accordingly.

Also many thanks to the following:
@Texans_loyal for posting the Target Circle Reward Offer and Raise unique code sent via email.
@ars13 and @elgerber reminding us you can make money on a new Sam's Club Membership.
@dez1978 making sure we stack the savings at Staples this week.
@catsinawindow letting us know about RMN 10% cb this past weekend.

And a big thank you to those helping anyone in need.
What a great group, thank you so much for time and energy!

Current Cash App Boosts

• Sam’s Club
    • 5% off each online purchase
    • Expires April 30, 2022
    • Minimum purchase of $1.50
    • Maximum discount of $20
    • Valid once every 24 hours
  • Lyft
    • 4% or 6% off each ride
    • Expires April 30, 2022
    • Maximum discount of $5
  • Crocs
    • 10% off each purchase
    • Expires June 30, 2022
    • Maximum discount of $50
    • Valid once every hour
  • Instacart
    • 30% off one order
    • Expires April 15, 2022
    • Minimum purchase of $5
    • Maximum discount of $30
  • Burger King
    • 5% off each online order
    • Expires October 31, 2022
    • Maximum discount of $7.50
  • Taco Bell
    • 5% off one order
    • Expires April 15, 2022
    • Maximum discount of $3
  • Domino’s
    • 5% off one order
    • Expires April 15, 2022
    • Maximum discount of $3
Do you know if we can apply the Sam's boost to gift card purchases? I know they are already discounted at 4%, so I am curious if the boost will give me the 5% back.

Added Offers ~ 4/11/22

Discount District
Best Buy: Buy $100 Instacart Gift Cards For $85
Limit 1 Personal / 3 Business, Per Order​
Earn Best Buy Rewards​
Chase Best Buy Offer Exp. 5/20/22.
Expires 4/17/22. GCG

Staples: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards For $42.50
  • Wayfair
  • Groupon
  • Chipotle
  • GameStop
    • Limit 3 per brand.
    • Warning: Be sure to check how much you’re being charged before paying. I’ve seen a number of people report tonight that the price is reverting back to $50 when they log in to their accounts. I’m not sure if this is Staples taking issue with some people who’ve bought discounted gift cards in the past or if it’s just some kind of glitch, but check that price first.
    • Expires 4/15/22 or while supplies last. GCG
    • Staples Amex Offer / Cashback Monitor
Transportation & Traveling with Points

1649692269179.png
United & American Shopping Portal Promos: Earn 500 Bonus Miles When Spending $100/$125

gift card deal.com
View attachment 661783

Disney gift cards take around 4 weeks to be delivered.
30 day guarantee.
Do NOT combine with Disney gift cards purchased from other stores like shopdisney, grocery stores.
If you transfer to an empty card... that really wouldn't protect you in any way either - right? Pretty much get the card, check the balance and apply it to a booking or buy something. And hope you don't need to cancel and have the payment returned.

Don't suppose shopDisney allows Gift Card to be used to buy Gift Cards either.

Looked for something on the front page, but guess really is not to mentioned. I know there have been discussions on some of these discounted card sites...

Hmm. I don't have that PayPal offer. I have in the past, but I don't see it now. I do have this. Has anyone tried this with a GC?
EDIT: Sorry, I did the shopDisney offer using a credit card, not using a gift card.

Yes I did the shopDisney 8% a few weeks ago, two different $500 gift card transactions and it worked for me I believe within 24 hours. I Only purchased egift cards in my transactions and nothing else. YMMV though.

Last edited:
CVS: Three Free 5×7 Prints With Promo Code 357FREE
Free In Store Pick Up. Direct link to offer
Expires 4/13/22. DoC

Swagbucks: 10% Gift Card Redemption Discount on Select Gift Cards
Bath & Body Works: $25, $50
Home Depot: $15, $50, $100
Expiry date unknown.​
Note: Home Depot gift cards cannot be used to buy 3rd party gift cards. DoC

If you transfer to an empty card... that really wouldn't protect you in any way either - right? Pretty much get the card, check the balance and apply it to a booking or buy something. And hope you don't need to cancel and have the payment returned.
Correct, I wouldn't even bother trying to consolidate. Keeping them in separate transactions allows you to keep records easier even when using spreadsheets.
Don't suppose shopDisney allows Gift Card to be used to buy Gift Cards either.
Unfortunately no, you cannot use a Disney gift card to purchase Disney gift cards at ShopDisney.

Paypal offers! I'm going to test it with a Disney gc tomorrow. Please report back if you've tried it.
Sorry if this is a dumb question. I went to my paypal app and saw this offer and I'm going to CVS to try it. It says $10 cash back. Cash back to where...? Like will it only show up as a $10 charge on venmo for my $20 CVS transaction? Or is will be a $20 charge, then where does the cash back go to? Thanks!

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I went to my paypal app and saw this offer and I'm going to CVS to try it. It says $10 cash back. Cash back to where...? Like will it only show up as a $10 charge on venmo for my $20 CVS transaction? Or is will be a $20 charge, then where does the cash back go to? Thanks!
I haven't tried it yet but i believe it either goes to your paypal/venmo or the charge goes through with $10 discounted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter