• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lowe’s: Buy $250 Delta Gift Card & Get $25 Lowe’s eGift Card
  • Buy $250 Delta gift card at Lowe’s & get $25 Lowe’s gift card
  • Direct link to offer
  • Offer valid November 4-10, 2021
  • Code must be claimed by November 24, 2021
  • Limit 2 per email address
  • There’s a targeted Lowe’s Amex Offer giving $50 back when spending $250

Something seems to be causing them to be slow. I ordered a physical gift card Thursday morning and it still has not shipped. Typically it is the next day.
Yes, I have been waiting on a shipment of some gift cards ordered Thursday as well. Probably just a hiccup.

The crew is here to install the new furnace, ac unit and duct work.
Pups were taken to the kennel for some fun and we are absolutely fried! Nice to sit down while sipping coffee!

You can see where the water was leaking into the filter.

An eye sore for me since we bought the house was this duct work so close to the window, not sure how a drop ceiling would work but that's being removed.

Lots of cobwebs in tight spaces and Watson found them!

I'm just posting this for now, I need to read through the thread, so many offers posted since I've been off the boards. I'm seeing several offers already expired or soon to be but will keep working to get the main pages updated.

Added Offers ~ 11/08/21

Discount District
Best Buy: Buy $100 Instacart Gift Cards & Get $15 Best Buy Gift Cards Free
Limit 1 per transaction. Direct link to offer
Stack with the Best Buy Amex Offer or Chase Offer to save even more.
Expiry date unknown. GC Galore

Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps
PSA: Swagbucks Has A Free Member Recognition Program
Earn Bonus Points & More. GC Galore

I'm thinking you should call. It's been too long for an egift card, be ready to give your confirmation #.
Yeah I’m going to give them a call after work. Hopefully they can sort it out quickly!

Edited to add that I called around 4 and they had flagged it for fraud. I confirmed my details and she said everything was good to go. Still haven’t gotten it yet. Sigh.

Last edited:
Family Fare: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards For $40 (incl Disney)
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands at Family Fare & get $10 off:
    • Disney
    • Uber
    • Uber Eats
    • Southwest
    • Hotels.com
    • Instacart
    • Kohl’s
    • DoorDash
  • Direct link to weekly ad
  • Expires November 13, 2021

Any idea if Family Fare allows gift card payments to purchase third-party gift cards? We do a lot of our grocery shopping at Family Fare and we can buy gift card from our school to help offset the cost of tuition. I will add a couple $50 FF gift cards to my order this week if it can be done, otherwise, I will just buy the Disney cards directly with my credit card.

Any idea if Family Fare allows gift card payments to purchase third-party gift cards? We do a lot of our grocery shopping at Family Fare and we can buy gift card from our school to help offset the cost of tuition. I will add a couple $50 FF gift cards to my order this week if it can be done, otherwise, I will just buy the Disney cards directly with my credit card.

I know nothing about FF I'm afraid-- we haven't got any in Mass!

Hi,

Thanks, for the list! Where do you see the gift cards in the ads?
I’m not seeing it in our local ad, but the ad referred to appears to be 11/7-13 (Sun-Sat), but our ads run on a Wednesday schedule, going from 11/3-9. Hopefully it’s in this week’s upcoming ad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter