• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have a target circle offer of $15 reward with 2 qualifying purchases of $70 or more. Did this work for anyone with Disney gift cards? I thought I remember reading on here about it before but wasn't sure if it would still work.
I have the same offer. It says it excludes gift cards but I thought I remember people were able to do it last time with gift cards?

Yesterday, I tried to buy my 4 $50 Disney Gift Cards through Sams Club for the Cash App 10% Boost, and they did not apply the Boost instantly! I emailed support an I'm waiting to hear back from them - not sure why it did not apply yesterday :(

Today I tried to buy my 4 $50 Disney Gift cards through Sams Club for the Cash App 10% Boost, and I couldn't buy 2x$50 Physical Gift cards. I was still able to add 2x$50 eGift Cards to my cart, but it said I had exceeded the limit for the physical ones. I had to buy the 3x$50 ($150) Physical Gift Card Pack and 1x$50 eGiftcard. I got my 10% back from Boost this time though!

I wonder if I will eventually be stopped from buying more gift cards after I buy my 2nd $150 pack and $50 eGift card. I suppose I could still buy 2x$50 eGiftcards each day and maybe try to do 2 transactions of 2x$50 eGiftcards each day to see if that would boost 2 times?

Yesterday I made 16 purchase transactions online at Sam's for disney gift cards. Each time I ordered 2 of the $50 egift cards (I needed to purchase tickets yesterday). I had no issues with Sam's but did not use the Cash app. I did go thru RMN on some and Dosh on others. Still waiting on those notifications.

I have a target circle offer of $15 reward with 2 qualifying purchases of $70 or more. Did this work for anyone with Disney gift cards? I thought I remember reading on here about it before but wasn't sure if it would still work.
It worked for me last month as well. I believe the gift card exclusion is only coded for target GCs not Disney gift cards. YMMV.

Yesterday I made 16 purchase transactions online at Sam's for disney gift cards. Each time I ordered 2 of the $50 egift cards (I needed to purchase tickets yesterday). I had no issues with Sam's but did not use the Cash app. I did go thru RMN on some and Dosh on others. Still waiting on those notifications.

Wow, thanks! Well maybe I will try doing 2 of the 2x $50 eGift card transactions and seeing if it will give me the Cash App boost 2 times.

I went through Rakuten for all of my purchases and the 1% cashback showed up in a few hours. My Topcashback 10% from Sams still has not showed up though, thinking they're not going to track the purchase :(

It worked for me before. I got one today which is $40 for 4 orders of $150 or more and my first purchase of a $200 Disney gift card already credited toward my progress.

Quick update - Sam's Club told me they are low in stock on the Disney $50 Physical gift cards and thats why I'm not allowed to buy anymore, but once they get more stock on 11/15/21 I should be able to buy more ... Weird.

Also - Cash App support said I should be able to do 2 transactions and still get $20 cash back per day, meaning I can try to make 2 purchases of 2x $50 eGiftcards and get 10% back on each. Will try that tomorrow and see what happens.

Well I finally got our six, 6 day tickets purchased and parknpass reservations made for our week after Thanksgiving trip! I have saved 15% so far using different methods found here (mainly the giftcards.com promo on the virtual visa then using those to buy DGC from Sam's.) I still need $1000 to pay our room balance, $550 for Genie+, and more for food. I plan to purchase the $500 disney egift card from Sam's on the 25th. I know it says limit 2, but do you think we can make multiple purchases similar to now?

I plan to purchase the $500 disney egift card from Sam's on the 25th. I know it says limit 2, but do you think we can make multiple purchases similar to now?
I doubt it because the terms also say 'while supplies last'. If they had unlimited GC's at their disposal you might get them through- but with a limited supply I would think they will either deny them at checkout or reverse them after purchase if you try to get more. Most Black Friday stuff is limited per person on exceptional deals. Doesn't hurt to try though.

Also - Cash App support said I should be able to do 2 transactions and still get $20 cash back per day, meaning I can try to make 2 purchases of 2x $50 eGiftcards and get 10% back on each. Will try that tomorrow and see what happens.
Didn't work for me. I purchased 2 $50 egiftcards, 10% boost applied, cost $86.37. I almost immediately purchased another 2 $50 egiftcards - cost $95.96. No boost applied.

It was worth a shot, though. Let me know if you try and your experience is different.

Didn't work for me. I purchased 2 $50 egiftcards, 10% boost applied, cost $86.37. I almost immediately purchased another 2 $50 egiftcards - cost $95.96. No boost applied.

It was worth a shot, though. Let me know if you try and your experience is different.

Damn that sucks, thanks for replying and letting me know. Especially annoying when support said it would work! Because Sams Club won't let me purchase anymore $50 physical gift cards I'm running out of combinations to hit close to $200 in 1 transaction :)

For anyone who wants to open up a Sam's Club membership for the Black Friday deal, this may be helpful:

1. My American Express EveryDay Preferred card is currently offering a $25 statement credit for spending $45 on a Sam's Club membership (just need to click "Activate Offer.")
  2. Sam's Club is running an offer where if you buy their $45 club-level membership, they'll give you a $45 gift card (deal is easily found by doing a Google search).
  3. Sam's Club's Black Friday offer is 10% off of $500 gift cards (limit of 2 per person).
  4. Bank of America Cash Rewards offers 2% back on Wholesale retailers (not as good as Chase Sapphire, etc.).
Total savings: $125 or 14.3% savings and no cost for the Sam's Club Membership!

Just tried it this morning and it worked! My deal with $25 for 2 purchase of $140 or more. Just got the check mark on the offer.

Target Red Card Question: Is it worth placing all my personal data (birth date, SSN, address, bank account) on the Red Card Debit form for 5% off given Target's history of being hacked?

I'm looking at the online form now and it's scary.

Update RMN went through for my gift card purchase 2 months ago. Now waiting on my second to hopefully be posted Friday. I also just got another Disney offer from WF that I will get another $50 gift card. I also have a CVS cashback offer for max cash $4 so I’ll get a $40 gift card. $140 down, $1240 to go for my annual pass. $1,000 was my max with the restrictions but I had so much fun when I went to the 50th. I hate I didn’t update my ticket to a pass.

Target Red Card Question: Is it worth placing all my personal data (birth date, SSN, address, bank account) on the Red Card Debit form for 5% off given Target's history of being hacked?

I'm looking at the online form now and it's scary.

I don't believe Target's hacks have previously leaked SSN data, maybe they have and I just didn't realize it. I've had the Target Red Credit Card for awhile and lived through the previous hacks but haven't had any issues (*knock on wood*) ... My SSN and other information have been hacked countless times though as a result of other leaks, I personally freeze access to all of my credit history.

For anyone who wants to open up a Sam's Club membership for the Black Friday deal, this may be helpful:

1. My American Express EveryDay Preferred card is currently offering a $25 statement credit for spending $45 on a Sam's Club membership (just need to click "Activate Offer.")
  2. Sam's Club is running an offer where if you buy their $45 club-level membership, they'll give you a $45 gift card (deal is easily found by doing a Google search).
  3. Sam's Club's Black Friday offer is 10% off of $500 gift cards (limit of 2 per person).
  4. Bank of America Cash Rewards offers 2% back on Wholesale retailers (not as good as Chase Sapphire, etc.).
Total savings: $125 or 14.3% savings and no cost for the Sam's Club Membership!
Wow thanks this will definitely help me with my annual pass even bigger savings if you can get cashback and use the cashapp boost.

Another data point for the current Target offers (mine is $35 after 4 $100 purchases). I just ordered a $100 eGC (and nothing else), and the order tracked as one of my 4 orders.

Also for those that have 10% Chase offers for ShopDisney (I had them on several cards), Rakuten has 8% back at ShopDisney right now. I just did 2 GC only orders - hoping they track!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter