Hmm, I thought for sure someone posted they purchased Disney gc at Sam's using a prepaid gc online and their order was cancelled, then they had to wait to get the money back. Not sure how long the process was, I'd have to do some digging but I know it's here.

I had successful orders back in August using the virtual visas at Sam's. This order i received my ecards and got the shipping notice for the physical ones. Still waiting on an update from RMN though.

Last edited:
Yup, covered that on Oct 8th Post #4534 and can be found on Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals Thanks for the reminder though :thumbsup2

View attachment 612150
Just a heads up, I'll be off the boards from Oct 25 thru Nov. 4th for a much needed family vacation. I'll remind and add a notice on Post #1.
Looking forward to HHN & Boo Bash!
ENJOY your well-deserved time off. THANK YOU so much for all that you do here. We will try not to burn the place down while you’re gone! 😂

Added Offer ~ 10/12/21

Discount District
Stater Bros: Buy $50+ Visa Or Mastercard Gift Card + $10 Groceries & Get $10 Off
Must use store printed coupon found in the weekly ad.​
Offer valid October 13-26, 2021. GC Galore

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Athleta Amex Offer: Spend $150 & Get $25 Back
Expires 11/12/21. GC Galore

Kimpton /InterContinental Amex Offer: Spend $300 & Get $60 Back
Expires 12/31/21. GC Galore

Marathon Chase Offer: Save 10% at the Pump, Up to $5
Expires 11/5/2021. Danny Deal Guru

MISC.
T-Mobile Tuesday: $1 Dunkin Card, T-Mobile Blanket & More

This is not new, they've done this to a few DISer's who had serious money in play. I don't recall if they ever got their accounts back open. Anyone?
So what's happened? Has anyone reached out?

I had my account locked out for like 60 days at one point. I just kept emailing them. It was annoying and no one ever responded and then one day it was back and they apologized.

Kroger: YMMV
View attachment 612139

$15 Off Your First 3 Pickup or Delivery Orders $50 or more where available
when you spend $50 on total order. Offer only valid on Pickup or Delivery orders. Offer not valid on in-store or Ship orders.

Pickup & Delivery Only
Limit of one coupon per household. Digital Coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item. Specially marked items, such as Clearance or Manager’s Specials may not be eligible for Digital Coupons.
Direct link
Exp. Nov. 24

Check your accounts, Doctor of Credit link did not work for me but do have it.

Also read comments at Slickdeals
Used this three times successfully.

Added Offers ~ 1013/21

Disney Gift Card Deals
Save Mart/Lucky Supermarkets:
Discount District
Food Lion: Buy $50 Happy Gift Cards + $10 Groceries & Get $10 Off
Limit 1 per transaction.
Expires 10/20/21. GC Galore

H-E-B: Save $10 On Six Flags & SeaWorld Gift Cards
Unlimited use.​
Expires 10/19/21. GC Galore
Be sure to check all your ticket options because you might be able to get even larger discounts on tickets for SeaWorld or Six Flags through other means.

Hy-Vee: Buy $50 Happy Gift Cards & Earn 30c Off Per Gallon
Excludes Giving Good, Choice & One4All gift cards.​
Expires 10/26/21. GC Galore

Publix: Get $10 Off $50 Gas Gift Card When Spending $50+ On Groceries
  • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 in groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps and prescriptions required for each deal.
  • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
  • Publix accepts only one minimum purchase coupon for every minimum grocery purchase, meaning minimum purchase coupons cannot be combined.
  • Expires 10/19/21. GC Galore
Save Mart/Lucky Supermarkets:
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Petco Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up to $60 Of Spend
Expires 11/10/21. GC Galore

Quill Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $250 Spend
Maximum $25 back with no limit on number of purchases.​
Expires 11/25/21. GC Galore

Pickup or Delivery? With your order did you include any gift cards with pickup?

Gc don't work that way for pick up. I tried it when we were doing pu and it charges you 10 cents for the card that's it. Then you go to a website and add money. It's not at all helpful. I had hoped to use it as a way to get around the minimum order price which I'm guessing is part of why they do it this way.

Plus if someone is a no show they've already put money on the card. For pu your order isn't finalized until you get it so you can refuse stuff. They put a hold on your card but it isn't processed til you ok.

Gc don't work that way for pick up. I tried it when we were doing pu and it charges you 10 cents for the card that's it. Then you go to a website and add money. It's not at all helpful. I had hoped to use it as a way to get around the minimum order price which I'm guessing is part of why they do it this way.

Plus if someone is a no show they've already put money on the card. For pu your order isn't finalized until you get it so you can refuse stuff. They put a hold on your card but it isn't processed til you ok.

Added to Kroger DP
Thanks buddy!

Just thought I would post that RMN credited me today for a physical Disney GC purchase from Target on 8/29.

I have 2 pending for physical GCs from shopdisney.com on 9/28 and 9/30.

I was unsuccessful in getting credit through Rakuten for a physical GC from shopdisney.com last month. The purchase didn't track at all.

I had successful orders back in August using the virtual visas at Sam's. This order i received my ecards and got the shipping notice for the physical ones. Still waiting on an update from RMN though.

Good news! I got the tracking email today from RMN for my Sam's 10% cash back purchase (ordered both physical and egift Disney gift cards and trail mix).

$49.09 is pending until 11/25.

When I did the offer it was good thru 10/31 but looks like they took it down already.

So, I bought a few things at shopdisney; 50th dress and matching Dooney satchel. There seems to be a price difference on the satchel online $298 and in park $268.

Same can be said about the crossbody bag.
You can get the crossbody bag online for $248, but if you can get into Disney World we recommend that instead because it’s just $198 in the parks. This site and others have the satchel at $298 :confused:

Was I charged more for the satchel?
Even though I got free shipping, that was a whopping $80 bucks for two dresses and a satchel.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter