• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nice offer for Giant Eagle customers!

Venmo: Spend $40+ At Giant Eagle & Get $10 Back When Paying With QR Code
One-time only. Expires 12/31/21. GC Galore

RMN gave me 5% cash back for my only gift card order. I ordered a $500 egift card.

Did you purchase them today?

Yesterday, I actually got the cashback before they sent the gift card lol. I purchased from ShopDisney.

The transaction is pending, it's not been payed out at this point, right?
Not calling you out, just trying to prevent confusion for the newbies I'm seeing. :flower3:

The process is to buy a Happy Card... (NOT Lowe's)

(None of the current happy cards include Lowe's as an option except for the ones that require online exchange or redemption but those can't be converted into 3rd party gift cards so that won't help you.)

Talk about a call out! NO! NOT LOWE'S .... :rotfl:
Should I even mention Home Depot? Yeah, that didn't work for me either! :rotfl2:

Kroger: Earn 100 Bonus Fuel Points on Your Grocery Purchase of $35.00 or more.
Use coupon on up to 5 transactions, valid 9/22 through 10/5.
Coupon valid on one $35 transaction per day. Minimum spend requirement is after all discounts are applied.
Excludes alcohol, tobacco products, fuel, money orders, taxes, postage stamps, gift cards/certificates, lottery, promotional tickets, CRV, Prescriptions and guest or customer services/fees.​
Limit ONE coupon per customer for this offer. Direct link

Visa Cardholders Can Now Get Free Shipt Membership on orders over $35, but also free delivery in as soon as one hour.
Orders with alcohol may incur a $7 alcohol fee.​
To learn more go to Danny Deal Guru

Just wanted to let you all know that I was able to use the CVS offer with Venmo and Paypal, and got the $10 back both times (gc only purchases)

Did you have to save the offer first or just use the QR and it automatically gave you the reward?

Did you have to save the offer first or just use the QR and it automatically gave you the reward?

For Venmo, I clicked on the offer to get to the QR code at the store. It took a couple of days for it to credit.

For Paypal, I just used the QR code, and minutes later I got the credit in my account.

I need some quick help please...
I need to transfer to a physical gift card.
I have one but it's never had anything on it so it wont let me add it. Is there a way or do I need to go buy one so its activated.

Edit- yes mydisneygiftcard

I need some quick help please...
I need to transfer to a physical gift card.
I have one but it's never had anything on it so it wont let me add it. Is there a way or do I need to go buy one so its activated.

Edit- yes mydisneygiftcard
If it's never had anything on it, then it isn't activated. You'd need to add funds to it at a retailer to get it started.

Last edited:
The transaction is pending, it's not been payed out at this point, right?
Not calling you out, just trying to prevent confusion for the newbies I'm seeing. :flower3:

Talk about a call out! NO! NOT LOWE'S .... :rotfl:
Should I even mention Home Depot? Yeah, that didn't work for me either! :rotfl2:
It says purchase confirmed. It also credited me for my $750 all e gift card purchase. I’ll check back in on 11/5 to see if it goes through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter