Added Offers ~ 9/16/21

Discount District
Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop:
  • Earn 4x Points On Applebee’s Gift Cards
  • Earn10x Points On Boscov’s Gift Cards (Giant Food stores in PA & Martin’s only)
    • Offer valid September 17-23, 2021. GC Galore
H-E-B: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off Your Basket
Includes: Chipotle, Topgolf, Paramount+ (formerly CBS All Access), Main Event, Fandango and Cinemark Theatres.​
Expires 9/21/21. GC Galore

Shop ‘N Save: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get 20c Off Per Gallon Of Gas
Includes: Best Buy, Netflix, Hulu, Google Play, Xbox, Nintendo eShop, Apple, PlayStation Plus and Spotify.​
Expires 9/22/21. GC Galore

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Q4 2021 5% Quarterly Bonus Categories
October 1st – December 31, 2021​
Activate, Offers & Suggestions by Doctor of Credit

Amex DP:
Hilton Honors
Extends Loyalty Benefits and Reveals 2022 Policies Danny Deal Guru

Point Debit Card DP:
Point Debit Card Annual Fee Increased to $99 Danny Deal Guru

MISC.
Bitmo: Earn 125x Perk Points (12.5%) On Uber Eats Gift Cards
Limit & Expiry date unknown. GCG

Added Offers ~ 9/17/21

Discount District
AAFES: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 AAFES Gift Card Free
Includes: Home Depot, Starbucks, Lowe’s, PetSmart, GameStop and Panera Bread.​
Limit Unknown. Direct link to offer.​
Expiry date unknown. GC Galore

Target: Buy $100 Apple Gift Card & Get $10 Target Gift Card Free
In-store & online. Direct link to offer.​
Offer valid September 19-25, 2021. GC Galore

Warehouses
Costco Wholesale Fall Exclusive Gold Star Membership Promotion:
Join as a new Costco Member and receive a $40 Costco Shop Card and $40 Off Any Order of $250+
Use promo code GRPMKT21 or OFFERS21 at checkout to access this deal.​
Auto renewal required at sign-up.​
Expires 10/03/21. Slickdeals

Sam's Club Membership Promotion:
Join Sam's Club member for $45 and receive a $45 eGift card.
Note, offer is valid for New Sam's Club Members only.​
Please allow up to 30 days to receive eGiftCard by email.​
Expires 1/31/22. Direct link / Post #4362 :thumbsup2 @BGparadise

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Bloomingdale’s Amex Offer: Spend $75 & Get $15 Back Targeted
Expires 12/31/21. GC Galore

MISC.
Raise: Save 6% Sitewide When Using Promo Code BEST
Expires 9/19/21.

Amazon:

Last edited:
RMN Update
AmEx had an offer at Best Buy: Spend $100 & Get $10 Back in early August.
I got the $10 plus RMN just sent $6 on my $99 purchase.
DH has yet to payout.

Yes, we did buy gc's.

I’m still trying to understand the Happy card process. You use the Happy card to purchase Disney GC at BBB (or other store like Lowe’s)?
Thanks for asking b/c i've been wondering the same as I've heard mixed stories on whether this can be done at places like Lowe's.

Yes, that's exactly how some are able to buy 3rd party gift cards.
It is YMMV, Your Miles May Vary - It may or may not work. You need to test it out for yourself. I know at my locations BBB & Lowe's will not allow it.
Be prepared to be called out by cashiers too which has been reported here by many. Lastly, if you find you are able to get GC at these locations, don't trust you'll always be able to down the road.

Good afternoon! I was making some adjustments on my cards due to HBO's 1 year subscription discount deal - (still currently covered by the Chase Freedom Quarterly 'Select Streaming Services)
and noticed the upcoming Quarterly (Oct 1 - Dec 31) bonus for the Chase Freedom card is:

Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases at: Walmart & Purchases made via Paypal. (this should let you stack the BJ's Clubhouse Disney Giftcard discount by using Paypal to pay for up to $1500 of gift cards. - and honestly, it's so much fun to give a cast member a $500 gift card ;)

Details:
Purchases in the ‘Walmart’ category include purchases at Walmart Discount Stores, Walmart SuperCenters, Walmart Neighborhood Markets, www.walmart.com, Walmart branded gas stations operated by Walmart, any other Walmart branded retail stores operated by Walmart and purchases made with Walmart Pay. Please note that merchants operating within or on Walmart premises such as merchants that sell fast food, beauty services, and gas stations that are not Walmart branded are not included in this category. Walmart affiliate businesses such as Sam’s Club and local delivery merchants such as Shipt are also not included in this category. Same page link to Terms and Conditions reference 2
Includes purchases made using your Chase Freedom card with PayPal. Purchases made using PayPal at merchants in the current 5% quarterly categories will be awarded a total of 5% Cash Back rewards on up to $1,500 in combined purchases. Payments made through the Xoom transfer service are not eligible for 5%. Must have/open a PayPal account. Please note, Friends and Family or Person-to-Person (P2P) transactions made with your Chase Freedom card on PayPal may be prohibited or not eligible for 5%.

Why does Sams Club take so long to send an egift card? I ordered 8 hours ago! This is my first and last time ordering from them.

At this point I think we'll be doing take out tonight, I have no clue when to start dinner. We're so into eating organic blah, blah, blah, health benefits and home style cooking. I'm blanching & freezing fresh vegetables right now.
For some, dinner is super easy when using the Instant Pot but I'm just not a fan due to the silicone grommet gasket and the aftertaste it leaves. Every. Time. :scared: The last time I made chicken stew, you could smell this weird odor and when we ate, we took one spoonful and trashed it.
I'll stick to my cast iron and SS pots!

Oh, and I've been summoned! :drive:

Edit: It's not a grommet, it's a silicone gasket! Brain fart! :o
Have you pulled the gasket off the lid and run it through the dishwasher (top rack). In fact the entire lid is top rack safe. A lot of people don't know this, apologies if you already tried it!
I run ours through the dishwasher usually every 2 or 3 uses of it. And after anytime we do something that's spicy or very strong flavored. :-)

Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases at: Walmart & Purchases made via Paypal. (this should let you stack the BJ's Clubhouse Disney Giftcard discount by using Paypal to pay for up to $1500 of gift cards. - and honestly, it's so much fun to give a cast member a $500 gift card ;)

I don't understand how you combine the WalMart cash back with the Bj's Disney Giftcard Discount. What am I missing?

I don't understand how you combine the WalMart cash back with the Bj's Disney Giftcard Discount. What am I missing?
It’s the PayPal part, not Walmart part (though, you can of course buy gift cards from Walmart and get 5% back - which may be better than other discounts). But it’s the fact that you can buy Disney Gift cards from BJ using PayPal. BJs already has 4% off the gift cards. Using this cards offer adds 5% back, effectively giving you 9% off the gift cards (4% right away, 5% later). You do need a BJs club membership though. But there’s lots of info on that in the first posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter