• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It really depends on what you plan on spending using the gift cards:

- room
- tickets (if you are saving 5% on gift card it may be worth buying from an authorized ticket reseller instead for a bigger discount)
- meals (sit down vs counter service)
- souvenirs
- tours and other paid activities
I'm going to buy tickets this week for a May 2022 trip to meet the MSR on a new credit card. Before I do I wanted to confirm two things. If all days on a ticket are unused the dates can be changed and if the new days cost more I pay the difference. Undercover Tourist is an authorized Disney ticket reseller.

I'm going to buy tickets this week for a May 2022 trip to meet the MSR on a new credit card. Before I do I wanted to confirm two things. If all days on a ticket are unused the dates can be changed and if the new days cost more I pay the difference. ****************** is an authorized Disney ticket reseller.

that’s correct One thing to know about buying from someplace other than Disney - you have to contact that seller to change the dates for you; you can’t do it through MDE (at least that was the case about 2 years ago, not sure if it’s changed).

that’s correct One thing to know about buying from someplace other than Disney - you have to contact that seller to change the dates for you; you can’t do it through MDE (at least that was the case about 2 years ago, not sure if it’s changed).
Great thank you

I received an email alert for 40% off select Burberry from Saks Fifth Avenue and found this nice looking coat
Sipson A-Line Gabardine Rain Coat Reg. $1990 on Sale $1194

I found the same coat at Nordstrom for $796 and was able to price match via phone and use:
Saks Fifth Avenue Amex Offer: Spend $500 & Get $100 Back
Expires 8/20/21. GCG
I was surprised Saks was willing to price match because Nordstrom was sold out of size 6. Also Discover is offering 10% off Saks egift cards when redeeming points. I don't have any apps so there was no additional savings?

I've been wearing the same coats for over 28 years, now I'm done replacing them! :thumbsup2

Kroger Digital Coupons - I just noticed these on my account, YMMV?
  • Earn 200 Fuel Points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Kohl’s, Dominos, Chipotle, Bath & Body Works, Applebee’s, Subway, Nordstrom, Gap Options, Lowe's, Big Lots, Arby's, Variable Load Visa or Mastercard
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Excludes $10 gift cards.
    • Expires 7/27/21
  • Earn 2x Fuel Points Weekends in July
    • When you shop on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays starting July 1st through August 1st.
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Excludes gift cards.
    • Expires 8/01/21

I received an email alert for 40% off select Burberry from Saks Fifth Avenue and found this nice looking coat
Sipson A-Line Gabardine Rain Coat Reg. $1990 on Sale $1194
View attachment 590921

I found the same coat at Nordstrom for $796 and was able to price match via phone and use:
Saks Fifth Avenue Amex Offer: Spend $500 & Get $100 Back
Expires 8/20/21. GCG
I was surprised Saks was willing to price match because Nordstrom was sold out of size 6. Also Discover is offering 10% off Saks egift cards when redeeming points. I don't have any apps so there was no additional savings?

I've been wearing the same coats for over 28 years, now I'm done replacing them! :thumbsup2
That's a classic and a great deal!

I received an email back from an authorized seller and on the tickets they sell you can change the dates on MDE if no days have been used.

PayPal Digital Gifts: Save on Select Gift Cards
  • Get $110 Gamestop e-gift card for $100. Limit 1.
  • Get $50 Chipotle e-gift card for $45. Limit 2.
  • Get $50 Domino’s e-gift card for $42.99. Limit 2.
Direct Link to offer . While supplies last. Doctor of Credit

Dosh: Get 6% Back At Office Depot/Max
Cash back not valid on gift card purchases​
Expires today 7/21/21. DOC

DOSH NEWS!!

Dosh has 6% back at Office Depot/Office Max today only. Maximum cash back is still $10. If you’ve got the Chase Ink Cash credit card with 5% back at office supply stores, this is an awesome deal. (And even if not - 6% back is great; usually it’s 2%.) Knock on wood, I’ve had amazing luck with getting Dosh to track on GCs at OD, although I always throw in a small item (today thankfully I need scotch tape!) - I’ve heard mixed results with GC only.

DOSH NEWS!!

Dosh has 6% back at Office Depot/Office Max today only. Maximum cash back is still $10. If you’ve got the Chase Ink Cash credit card with 5% back at office supply stores, this is an awesome deal. (And even if not - 6% back is great; usually it’s 2%.) Knock on wood, I’ve had amazing luck with getting Dosh to track on GCs at OD, although I always throw in a small item (today thankfully I need scotch tape!) - I’ve heard mixed results with GC only.

dang, @fox63 - you beat me to it!

Added Offers ~ 7/21/21

Discount District

Kroger:

Save $3 on Visa or Mastercard Gift Card
Limit 1. Link (search "giftcards)​
Expires 7/27/21 DOC

• Earn 200 Fuel Points on Happy Gift Card YMMV
Happy Eats is shown as the only qualifying gift card however, Happy Moments is the image on Kroger's website. I'm sure they are all included.... :confused:

Last edited:
DOSH NEWS!!

Gift cards are excluded, so YMMV. :thumbsup2

dang, @fox63 - you beat me to it!

:rotfl: I've had a lot of coffee!

Gift cards are excluded, so YMMV. :thumbsup2

:rotfl: I've had a lot of coffee!
The Dosh fine print always says GCs excluded for OD/OM (I’m 95% sure?) I’ve definitely heard reports of folks not getting cash back on GC only, but (again, knock on wood!) I’m 100% on getting cash back when I throw in something else with my GC.

The Dosh fine print always says GCs excluded for OD/OM (I’m 95% sure?) I’ve definitely heard reports of folks not getting cash back on GC only, but (again, knock on wood!) I’m 100% on getting cash back when I throw in something else with my GC.
Yeah, Dosh hates me now (used to work fine) but it seems like it works for most.

Wells Fargo Go Far Rewards: 5% Cashback at Select Stores
  • Includes: Staples in-store and online, Office Max and CVS
  • Must activate offer to qualify.
  • Each offer can only be used once
  • Minimum $25 spend to get any reward
  • Expires 8/15/21. Doctor of Credit
Slide App by Raise.com: Get 4-5% Discount At Hundreds Of Retailers By Paying With Gift Card + 5%
There's so much to read in the comments on DOC

Most Chase Co-Brand Cards Now Get Free DoorDash DashPass For 1 Year ($120 Value) + $10 Activation Credit
DOC

I'm sorry folks for the choppy post(s) today, we're experiencing difficulties, lots of storms here and there.

Our next door neighbors finished basement flooded as did our backyard because he blocked the shared drain. It's been a muddy mess and with two pups, it's a lot of work to manage. We've been busy buying and moving our belongings into tall storage containers, tall garbage cans to be exact. We removed the two lower shelves from each unit and placed the filled containers there.
We do have a battery alarm system in place as well as a hand pump to remove water. Do yourself a favor and get one! We don't just check the battery, we replace it yearly. The last flood we had in our basement went up to my mid thigh.

FYI - I'll be taking some time off next week. DH and I still have much to do.

I was gifted some walmart gift cards, is there any way to use them towards a ticket purchase or getting a Disney gift card?

Success! $160 Disney GC plus two rolls of scotch tape and had instant confirmation of $9.99 back from Dosh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter