• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Consolidating Disney Gift Cards - Advance
When transferring gift card balances there is an easier way. Once you have added your first card, click on "manage cards" and select transfer balance. It will list your cards, but there will also be a blue button "enter card information". Click on this and you enter the card information and you can transfer to a particular card. No need to add a card, then transfer, then delete. It's a lot quicker, especially when you have multiple cards to enter! Post #47 :thumbsup2 @misssue23

Tips & Recommendations
  • Take at least one or two empty cards with you when traveling (or save the e-gift card). If you lose/misplace your primary card you can go online and transfer the remaining balance onto the empty one.
  • You can peel off the scratch off area instead of scratching it. I find it quicker and it is definitely less messy. :thumbsup2 @Brianstl
  • Keep a spreadsheet and label your gc’s. When paying for your resort and special event tickets it’s important to label your gc’s and save them after use. If you end up having to cancel your trip the monies will be put back onto the cards. Same rule applies when purchasing merchandise and returning them. If you forget your original card, Disney may give you a Disney Store Merchandise Gift Card which can only be used on merchandise. Label’s include: RESORT, SPECIAL EVENTS, SHOPPING
[/QUOTE]

Question about consolidating them. I had 5 from Shopkick. I also had 1 or 2 physical ones. I was trying to purchase a park ticket online using them. I could only use 1 gc. So I consolidated them all to one using the above method. I had some leftover. When I got to AK, I wanted to upgrade to a PH. I tried to use the one on my phone that I had consolidated it to. They weren't able to do that. Luckily, somehow I checked one of them in my Shopkick app and the balance was showing on there.

So my question is if I have them consolidated on in the MyDisneyGiftCard, how do you use them? If I have a physical card, if I put that one in as the main one and consolidate any others (physical ones and the Shopkick ones) to that one, then can I take that physical card to the parks or DS and use it that way? Does that make any sense?

Question about consolidating them. I had 5 from Shopkick. I also had 1 or 2 physical ones. I was trying to purchase a park ticket online using them. I could only use 1 gc. So I consolidated them all to one using the above method. I had some leftover. When I got to AK, I wanted to upgrade to a PH. I tried to use the one on my phone that I had consolidated it to. They weren't able to do that. Luckily, somehow I checked one of them in my Shopkick app and the balance was showing on there.

So my question is if I have them consolidated them all to one using the above method. I had some leftover. When I got to AK, I wanted to upgrade to a PH. I tried to use the one on my phone that I had consolidated it to. They weren't able to do that. Luckily, somehow I checked one of them in my Shopkick app and the balance was showing on there.

So my question is if I have them consolidated on in the MyDisneyGiftCard, how do you use them? If I have a physical card, if I put that one in as the main one and consolidate any others (physical ones and the Shopkick ones) to that one, then can I take that physical card to the parks or DS and use it that way? Does that make any sense?
You should not store GCs on the disneygiftcard.com website. You should only use the website to consolidate and then delete all cards, especially those with a balance. Any hacker could drain a stored GC and you may not have any recourse if the money has been spent. The website will not display a GC's barcode or the entire set of identifying numbers, so it cannot be used for making payments with a GC.

However, once you have deleted the GCs from the website, you can just take a physical GC with you to Disney to pay for your purchases.

Yes, once you transfer monies to the single physical card you can use it anywhere at the parks (where gift cards are accepted).

[
Consolidating Disney Gift Cards - Advance
When transferring gift card balances there is an easier way. Once you have added your first card, click on "manage cards" and select transfer balance. It will list your cards, but there will also be a blue button "enter card information". Click on this and you enter the card information and you can transfer to a particular card. No need to add a card, then transfer, then delete. It's a lot quicker, especially when you have multiple cards to enter! Post #47 :thumbsup2 @misssue23

Does this trick still work? Or was this only for the old disneygiftcard.com website? I don’t see “manage cards” on the new website?

It sucks that most of the good deals are nowhere near me. I’m stuck with Sams and Target 5% off. We waited to late and now have to get a park hopper to enter MK at 2. There goes my snack budget. I need at least 15% but preferably 20% off. Here’s to hoping I can at least get 10% That’s like 4 snacks I want to try.

It sucks that most of the good deals are nowhere near me. I’m stuck with Sams and Target 5% off. We waited to late and now have to get a park hopper to enter MK at 2. There goes my snack budget. I need at least 15% but preferably 20% off. Here’s to hoping I can at least get 10% That’s like 4 snacks I want to try.

You're not near any of these?
BI-LO/Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas: Earn 6x Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 6/22/21. GC Galore

Giant Eagle: In-store and Online
  • Earn 3x On Disney Gift Cards (Travel & Recreation Gift Cards)
Harris Teeter: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Direct link to digital coupons.
Expires 6/22/21. GCG

Kroger: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
All third party gift cards
Expires 6/22/21. GCG

Meijer: Earn $5 Reward For Every $50 Spent On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party)
Limit 10. Expires 6/19/21. GC Galore

Price Chopper NY/PA: Earn 4x Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Excludes: General purpose reloadable cards.
Expires 6/19/21. GC Galore

Shop ‘N Save: Earn 20c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Spent On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)

MISC. 6/14/21
Amazon
Gift Card Deals
$50 Adidas Gift Card for $40
$25 White Castle Gift Card for $20
$50 Happy Dining Gift Card for $42.40
Direct link While supplies last!

BI-LO/Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas: Earn 6x Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)

Harris Teeter: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 6/22/21. GCG

Expires 6/22/21. GCG

Price Chopper NY/PA: Earn 4x Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)

Shop ‘N Save: Earn 20c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Spent On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)

Teal03, I am in the same boat - I only have 2 of these from FoxC63 (Kroger & Meijer), and they are still about 40 miles away. Kroger fuel points do not help me at all since we have one car, and it has a small tank, and Meijer is really too far away to get groceries or anything with the $5 reward (side note - can you use it on just a GC purchase?). It also hurts me that we are a zero debt family, so no credit cards at all, but that is the choice we made years ago.

But I look at it as something is better than nothing, like I did for most of my first trip. (facepalm)

Teal03, I am in the same boat - I only have 2 of these from FoxC63 (Kroger & Meijer), and they are still about 40 miles away. Kroger fuel points do not help me at all since we have one car, and it has a small tank, and Meijer is really too far away to get groceries or anything with the $5 reward (side note - can you use it on just a GC purchase?). It also hurts me that we are a zero debt family, so no credit cards at all, but that is the choice we made years ago.

But I look at it as something is better than nothing, like I did for most of my first trip. (facepalm)

Regarding Meijer, unfortunately you cannot use the reward to purchase gift cards.

Same boat for me. Here in Austin, TX we have literally none of the stores on that list. I used Target for my last trip. :(

@Teal03 & @Sadeesmom

That's the issue I have with Staples. We're surrounded by various stores, restaurants and grocery stores. On occasions I have driven to Staples and made sure to shop around in that area to pick up anything else we needed before heading home, it's like a trip in itself! :crazy2:

Wholefoods is another one and in the opposite direction!

I don't even have those two, not a single one of those stores in Minnesota.

Added Offers ~ 6/14/21

Disney Gift Card Deals
Cub: Earn 2x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Excludes: Cub, Visa & Mastercard gift cards.​
Expires 6/23/21. GCG

Discount District
Ace Hardware: Buy $50 Gift Card & Get $10 Gift Card Free
Must be an Ace Rewards member. Limit 2.​
Offer valid June 16-29, 2021. GCG

Cub: Earn 2x Fuel Points On All 3rd Party Gift Cards
Excludes: Cub, Visa & Mastercard gift cards.​
Expires 6/23/21. GCG

CVS: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards
Includes: DoorDash, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, Panera Bread, Applebee’s, Spa & Wellness and Fanatics.​
Limit 1 per household with card.​
Expires 6/19/21. GCG

Family Fare: Buy $75 Select Gift Cards & get $15 off instantly
Includes: Lowe’s, Texas Roadhouse, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Xbox, Starbucks and Fandango.​
Must use yes card.​
Expires 6/19/21. GCG

Hannaford: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards + $10 Groceries & Get $10 Off
Includes: Domino’s, Fanatics, Gap Options, Buffalo Wild Wings and TGI Fridays​
Expires 6/26/21. GCG

Kroger:
  • Buy 2x Brinker Chili’s Gift Cards Totaling $50+ & Get $10 Off
REI: Buy $100 Gift Card & Get $20 Bonus Card Free
Bonus Card Valid July 9-19. Direct link to offer.​
Expires 6/24/21. GCG

Rite Aid: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 BonusCash
  • Buy $50 Home Depot Gift Cards & get $10 Wellness+ Rewards BonusCash
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & get $10 Wellness+ Rewards BonusCash
    • Cabela’s & Bass Pro Shops
  • Limit 2 per gift card deal. Note that the Home Depot offer is separate to the Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s offer, so you can buy two Home Depot gift cards along with two gift cards from the other offer.
  • Expires 6/19/21. GCG
Walgreens: Buy 2x Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Walgreens Gift Card
Includes: Panera Bread, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s and Foot Locker​
Limit 2 per person, except in NM.​
Expires 6/19/21. GCG

MISC.
PayPal: Spend $125 At Newegg & Get $15 Off
Does NOT work on gift cards.​
Expires 6/18/21. GCG

I have to cut this short, time to play chauffeur for my son & his friend! :drive:

Expires 6/22/21. GCG

Expires 6/22/21. GCG

Our Bi-Lo changed back to Piggly Wiggly. Krogers are not near but we wouldn’t have to go that far. We need $2500 so that’s $350 off off 350 gallons?

Everyone is looking for Disney and I need Universal - go figure!
Our Bi-Lo changed back to Piggly Wiggly. Krogers are not near but we wouldn’t have to go that far. We need $2500 so that’s $350 off off 350 gallons?

For Kroger, yes. That's a lot of gas and I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing difficulty in transferring points, I am.
When they changed back to Piggly Wiggly, did the fuel points change too?
Kroger is 4x and Bi-lo is 6x
If you can't use that much gas before points expire, is it worth it? Or would Meijer, even Target be a better option?

If Staples were close by I would take advantage of this deal too...

Staples: Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee
Limit 5 per customer per day, in-store only.​
Expires 6/19/21. GCG

I dropped the boys off and got back on the freeway headed for home. Cars in the front, on both sides and directly behind me, we were going between 75-80 mph, out of no where my car is just rolling as others are whizzing by. I don't get it, tank is full, foot is on the gas, the gear is in D and the guy behind me is really up my .... He's not happy. My Jeep actually turned off as I rolled into 45mph, then it turned back on like nothing happened. I couldn't wait to get to my exit!

Called DH and he said this is a known issue. It's documented. It even happened to me while driving your car. It also happened when I was in reverse. Wait, what?!

He's not home now but when he is I'd like to know when was he planning on telling me. That's just crazy! 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee, it's gotta go!

Back to business!

EDIT: What DH experienced is referred to as Limp Mode, which is documented. What I went through he's never heard of and is still searching.

Last edited:
Added Offers ~ 6/14/21 Continued

Discount District
Albertsons, Safeway & other stores that use the Just For U program:
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Off Next Shopping Trip
    • Includes: Buffalo Wild Wings, Chipotle, Domino’s, Express, Fanatics, Foot Locker, Gap Options, Outback Steakhouse, Spafinder and TGI Fridays.
    • $15 coupon expires 7 days from date of issuance and cannot be used towards the purchase of any gift card.
    • Expires 6/22/21. GCG
Dollar General:
  • Save 10% On DoorDash & Domino’s Gift Cards
    • Expires 6/19/21. GCG
  • Buy 2x Select Gift Cards & Get $6 Off
    • Includes: Applebee’s, Krispy Kreme, Bass Pro Shops, Chili’s and Brinker/Chili’s.
    • Excludes all $10 gift cards.
    • Expires 6/19/21. GCG
Duluth Trading Co: Buy $50/$100/$150 Gift Cards & Get $10/$25/$45 Bonus Cards Free
Direct link to offer. Bonus cards expire July 31, 2021.​
Expires 6/20/21. GCG

Meijer
Target
  • Buy One, Get one 15% off Select Gaming Gift Cards and subscription cards.
    • Includes: Steam, Nintendo eShop, Roblox, Xbox, Xbox Live, Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Game Pass For PC, Nintendo Switch Online and Twitch.
    • Direct link to offer (you might need to search for some of these brands as not all show up at this link).
    • Redcard get an additional 5% off.
    • Expires 6/19/21. GCG
  • Buy Select $50 Happy & Giving Good Gift Cards & Get $5 Target Gift Card Free
Topgolf: Buy $75 Gift Cards & Get $20 Bonus Cards Free
Bonus Cards Valid 6/21-8/31.​
Expires 6/20/21. Be sure to read the terms at GCG

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Best Buy Amex Offer: Earn 7x Membership Rewards
Online Only. Limit 2,000 Bonus Points.​
Expires 7/11/21. GCG

Transportation & Traveling with Points
American Airlines and Alaska Airlines: Shopping portals are both offering 500 bonus miles when spending $200.

How do you maximize Kroger fuel points? My car’s tank holds 15 gallons max. Do you fill two cars in one transaction?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter