If the charge from Zola is reversed, then Amex will claw back the $20 credit too.
This is correct, but based on an online "chat" I had with AMEX yesterday, if Zola does fix its problem and we are able to order from it in the future, AMEX will manually re-apply the credit if you speak with someone from customer service and explain what happened.

If the charge from Zola is reversed, then Amex will claw back the $20 credit too.

just checked this morning and my card was credited from Zola with the $20 credit reversed.

still have the offer on another card so if they do get the gift card situation worked out, I’ll try it with that card.

This is correct, but based on an online "chat" I had with AMEX yesterday, if Zola does fix its problem and we are able to order from it in the future, AMEX will manually re-apply the credit if you speak with someone from customer service and explain what happened.

That is going to be very YMMV, I had something similar happen around 8 months ago and Amex refused to credit me.

Added Offers - 4/20/20

Discount District
Giant Eagle Online: Giant Eagle is offering the following new deals on eGift cards:
Buy $25+ Subway gift cards & save $5
Buy $50+ Fandango gift cards & save $10
Earn 2x Fuelperks+ for every $50 of Macy’s gift cards
Earn 3x Fuelperks+ for every $50 of Express gift cards
Earn 4x Fuelperks+ for every $50 of Domino’s gift cards
Expires 4/29/20. Link
Giant Eagle Online DP: Gift card purchases from Giant Eagle online codes as groceries.

Rite Aid: Earn 16% BonusCash On Nike, Dick’s Sporting Goods & Spa & Wellness Gift Cards. Limit 2 offers per customer. Expires 4/25/20. Link

Credit Card Offers
Kansas City Steak Company Amex Offer: Spend $125 & Get $25 Back.
Kansas City Steak Company sells physical gift cards online with the payment being processed by themselves. You can therefore buy a $125 gift card to lock in the 20% discount. Expires 6/20/20. Link

Omaha Steaks Amex Offer: Spend $40 & Get 1,000 Membership Rewards. Targeted. Offers may vary.
Omaha Steaks sells both physical and digital gift cards online and appears to process payments themselves, so buying a $40 Omaha Steaks gift card should trigger the Amex Offer. Expires 6/21/20. Link

Zappos Amex Offer: Spend $100 & Get $20 Back / 2,000 Membership Rewards.
Zappos gift cards don’t go on sale very often, so this is a great opportunity to save 20% on them. They sell both physical and digital gift cards online and it looks like payment is processed by Zappos rather than CashStar, Buyatab, etc. That means you should be able to buy a $100 Zappos gift card to lock in the 20% discount / 2,000 Membership Rewards. Expires 6/08/20. Link

Rite Aid Chase Offer/BankAmeriDeal: Save 10% On Up To $60 Of Spend.
Offer not valid on prescription purchases, tobacco, alcohol, lottery, gift cards, cigarettes, licenses, money orders, money transfers, prepaid cards, stamps, or other mail services.
Expires 6/4/20. Link

MISC.
eGifter:
Buy $100 Lowe’s Gift Cards For $90 With Promo Code LOWES420.
Promotional and Bonus Gift Cards do not earn eGifter Points and are not eligible for Swaps. Limit 5. Expires 4/30/20 or while supplies last. Link

GiftCardMall: Buy $25 FandangoNOW Gift Cards For $20. Limit 3. Expires 4/27/20. Link

MyGiftCardsPlus: Earn 100 Bonus Swagbucks On All $50+ Gift Cards. Expiry date unknown. Link

Kwik Trip: Buy $50 Kwik Trip Gift Card For $45. April 20 Only
A 10% discount on Kwik Trip gift cards is a pretty good offer as you can presumably use them to save money on gas if that’s where you fill up. It also looks like Kwik Trip processes payment for these cards rather than via a company like CashStar. If their online payments code as a gas station, that would make it worth paying with a card like the Discover It card seeing as that’s earning 5% this quarter. I don’t actually know if that’s how it’ll code though. Limit known. Direct Link

Staples.com: $15 Off $60 With Promo Code 13130.
Stack with 3% Dosh and portals. Use the link for more information and exclusions as the list is long. Expires 4/24/20 Link

:surfweb: Reads
American Express Extending Expiry Date Of Some Amex Offers Link

My Disney gift card only purchase (both e- and physical) from Best Buy on 3/4 thru RMN credited yesterday. So this is definitely not dead.

I noticed Sam's Club has 2% cashback on RMN today. The warehouse clubs have not offered cash back in awhile. Paired with the Sam'd discount (~4%) and Discover 5% category and the 2% RMN cashback it works out to be about 10%. That isn't worth it to me but thought I'd mention it.

My Disney gift card only purchase (both e- and physical) from Best Buy on 3/4 thru RMN credited yesterday. So this is definitely not dead.

I noticed Sam's Club has 2% cashback on RMN today. The warehouse clubs have not offered cash back in awhile. Paired with the Sam'd discount (~4%) and Discover 5% category and the 2% RMN cashback it works out to be about 10%. That isn't worth it to me but thought I'd mention it.
Dangit, I knew I should've tried! 😄 Happy it worked for you though!

I haven't been getting notifications!! Only read back a bit (way behind), but glad to see everyone is still here! Still looking for deals, even if they are getting harder to come by. hope everyone is safe and well!

Added Offers - 4/22/20
Discount District
Publix: Get $10 Off $50 Gas Gift Card When Spending $50+ On Groceries.
Expires 4/28/20 Link

Walmart: Save 10% On Bloomin’ Brands Gift Cards
All in one gc that includes Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s, Fleming’s & Bonefish Grill.
  • This isn’t very exciting seeing as you can currently save 20% on Outback Steakhouse gift cards from both Groupon and Living Social.
  • All of the Bloomin’ Brands restaurant chains are also offering 20% bonus cards when buying their gift cards online which is a better deal if you know you’ll use the bonus cards before they expire.
  • Limit 2. Expiry date unknown. Link
Credit Card Offers
Origins Amex Offer: Spend $75 & Get $15 Back / 1,500 Membership Rewards
Offers Vary. Expires 5/31/20. Link

Ray-Ban Amex Offer: Spend $150 & Get $30 Back / 3,000 Membership Rewards
Offers Vary. Expires 8/29/20. Link

US Supermarkets Amex Offer: Earn 5% Back On Up To $200 Of Spend.
  • Excludes gasoline purchases and gift card purchases.
  • Specialty Food Stores, Superstores, and Warehouse Clubs are not considered Supermarket stores.
  • Targeted. Expires 8/31/20 Link
Amazon Discover Offer: Save 20% When Redeeming 1 Discover Point
Max $250 Spend, Use On Gift Cards. Offer has been extended and expires 4/30/20. Link

Transportation & Traveling with Points
United Visa Rewards / MPX App: Earn Up To 2,000 Bonus Miles When Completing Offers (Costco, Sephora, Chili’s).
To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must be a United Chase Visa Cardmember during the promotion period April 22, 2020 to May 31, 2020.
To learn more go here.

United MileagePlus X: Earn 12x Miles On Costco Membership
Use the link below to learn more.
Expires 4/27/20 Link

MISC.
eBay/PayPal Digital Gifts:
Buy $100 Hotels.com Gift Cards For $90.
Limit 2. Expiry date unknown. Link

GiftCardMall: Save 15% On Select Gift Cards;
Macy’s, Neiman Marcus & Pier 1 Imports
No Limits. Expiry date unknown. Link

PayPal Digital Gifts: Buy $50 Famous Footwear Gift Cards For $40
Limit 2. Expiry date unknown. Link

Last edited:

The Ray-Ban Amex Offer is a great addition, currently Ray-Ban.com has a 30% off Everything promotion which includes prescription sunglasses. This company also sells X Disney sunglasses for adults ($244) and kids ($103) featuring the Fab 5.
With both offers you can pick up this adult X Disney for $140+/- and get free shipping. :smooth:

Rakuten - 4% cb / RMN - 5% cb

Last edited:
There are a few offers to stack with the Origins Amex Offer.

15% Off Sitewide + Free Sample For New Customers Only. Use Origins Coupon Code WELCOME15

No cb at RMN and Rakuten is 4% CB - not sure if you can use 15% off as this code is not listed on their site.

It looks like the tote bag is no longer available but you will get the other Earth Day goodies; PLANTSCRIPTION ANTI-AGING POWER SERUM 0.5 FL. OZ. and TREE'S A CROWD CANDLE SET Earth Day deal has expired!
Origins.com

Last edited:
Welcome back @Scoobie :hug:

There have been a few changes but the one to note is the lack of offers so I have not been posting on a daily basis. Also if there are less than stellar offers for the same item those will not be posted. Just keeping it real!

As you can see here at Sherwood Forest,
everyone is doing their part by staying at home! Meanwhile over the Pacific ocean it appears some cites and their inhabitants are getting back to the new normal.
Glad to see our friend Mulan wearing a face mask in public or is she incognito slipping past the palace guards... we may never know!

:surfweb: Reads

The Death of the Department Store: ‘Very Few Are Likely to Survive’

Shuttered flagships. Empty malls. Canceled orders. Risks of bankruptcy. The coronavirus has hit the behemoths of the retail world. NY Times April 21, 2020

Lord & Taylor explores bankruptcy as stores remain shut in coronavirus pandemic NY Post April 20, 2020

Top Cash Back has 10% back at Raise.com today (4/24), but with a warning that it may not track immediately and a promise that it will be credited and paid, but may take longer than usual.

EDIT: My purchase tracked on its own despite the warning, so fingers crossed it will process through normally.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter